kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100) kliplemet is not very well liked. (-100)

can you full squat with a squat suit?

^^^^

Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000)
    Why not? A tight suit might make it harder but put enough weight on, even with a great suit you can still bury yourself.

Five has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Five has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Five has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Five has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Five has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Five has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Five has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Five has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Five has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Five has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Five has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Danimal
    Why not? A tight suit might make it harder but put enough weight on, even with a great suit you can still bury yourself.
    Obviously you've not worn tight double-ply gear with briefs. I've worn gear in the past where no weight in the universe could ever have got me to below parallel, let alone ass to grass.

But if you're wearing IPF approved gear you can normally get pretty deep if you know what you're doing.
    Professional strength and conditioning coach - Rugby Union

vascularing defination Newbtime's Avatar
    Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Newbtime has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes you could, But it would have to be a loose single ply with no briefs, Too much support and you would start to bind up.

EDIT: check this video out... http://irongame.com/videos/TiborMesz...37lbSQ@SHW.avi
    Last edited by Oldtime; 05-30-2006 at 01:15 PM.

corey_hayes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) corey_hayes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) corey_hayes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) corey_hayes has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i can in my super tight hardcore
    but hardcore's are ****
    Best competition lifts

Raw/geared
    1825@220/2200@242
    squat: 725/ 880
    Bench: 425/ 640
    Deadlift: 675/ 680

DJpler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJpler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJpler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJpler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJpler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJpler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJpler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJpler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJpler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJpler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DJpler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you can bury a squat in a full blown canvas and the tightest of tight predator briefs if u want with moderate weight, u just have to know how to squat in tight multiply gear

When I did a 655 squat which was pretty easy in my metal viking and predator briefs, i was able to bury 5 plates no problem. The trick is when u are about 3 inches from the hole which is the point where everyone just comes back up with moderate weights, is to for a split second, maybe not even that, a half of a second, loosen up completely. Dont lose control of the weight or anything, but just loosen up for a second while keeping ur form and composure and the weight will just drop. When u get to the point where u are deep enough, the suit will have already given u the rebound its meant to give u and more and u just fly right up. To me that whole squeezing at the bottom crap is bogus, Id much rather just dip the weight and fly up. I even do it like that raw too

Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000) Danimal is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Five
    Obviously you've not worn tight double-ply gear with briefs. I've worn gear in the past where no weight in the universe could ever have got me to below parallel, let alone ass to grass.

But if you're wearing IPF approved gear you can normally get pretty deep if you know what you're doing.
    That combo of gear isn't allowed in the fed I lift in, but I understand where you are coming from. But I bet there was a weight that could push you down- it's a matter of how much pain you want to withstand to get there!