Corpsegrinder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Corpsegrinder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Corpsegrinder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Corpsegrinder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Corpsegrinder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Corpsegrinder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Corpsegrinder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Corpsegrinder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Corpsegrinder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Corpsegrinder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Corpsegrinder is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Where can I find info on all the exercises I need to do?

See topic

Yeah, I'm a n00b. ._.

Preacher curls, etc. All terms I don't know..

I need to learn more than just benchpress, squat, etc.
    Laugh at my stats!

5'9
    140lbs

Chest - 35.5in
    Legs - 21.5in
    Calves - 11in
    Neck - 14in
    Forearms - 10in
    Biceps - 12.5
    Waist - 29.5in

Uh.. I can bench 125...

Remember, if you talk to people on the internet, you must be the best.
    You have a bigger dick, you are taller, you **** more girls, you can bench 5,000, you have a bigger dick, you are smarter, you could kick anyone's ass, and of course... you have a bigger dick.

Intense_dave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Intense_dave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Intense_dave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Intense_dave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Intense_dave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Intense_dave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Intense_dave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Intense_dave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Intense_dave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Intense_dave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Intense_dave has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    http://www.ast-ss.com/training/exercises/eow-intro.asp

click that.
    then click the bodypart u are looking for and it shows how to do a exercise with the picture,

Corpsegrinder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Corpsegrinder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Corpsegrinder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Corpsegrinder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Corpsegrinder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Corpsegrinder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Corpsegrinder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Corpsegrinder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Corpsegrinder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Corpsegrinder is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Corpsegrinder is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thank you, that's exactly what I needed!
    Laugh at my stats!

5'9
    140lbs

Chest - 35.5in
    Legs - 21.5in
    Calves - 11in
    Neck - 14in
    Forearms - 10in
    Biceps - 12.5
    Waist - 29.5in

Uh.. I can bench 125...

Remember, if you talk to people on the internet, you must be the best.
    You have a bigger dick, you are taller, you **** more girls, you can bench 5,000, you have a bigger dick, you are smarter, you could kick anyone's ass, and of course... you have a bigger dick.

Intense_dave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Intense_dave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Intense_dave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Intense_dave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Intense_dave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Intense_dave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Intense_dave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Intense_dave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Intense_dave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Intense_dave has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Intense_dave has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    your welcome

Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Buff_Daddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    "Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough; we must do."
    - Bruce Lee

"My studying mimics my training. Brief, intense and infrequent.."
    - Big Red

muscleman_sam has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the best for all things BBing is Arnold's New encyclopedia of modern BodyBuilding. that has everything from nutrition to posing to excersises, everything. its also pretty heavy in its self and lugging it around is a workout in itself.
    "There is one thing stronger than all the armies in the world, and that is an idea whose time has come."
    -Victor Hugo

I have that book, I give it props,
    only problem is the training he says to do, unless you are on Anabolic Steroids.