SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Post workout nutrition question.. . . . .

After I consume my Whey protein and my rapid acting carbs POST WORKOUT, when is the best time to eat a meal? An hour later? 2 hours later? I think I remember reading somewhere after your normal post workout meal has been consumed to eat a meal made of more protein and carbs about an hour later. Is this about accurate?

SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Anyone?

martinelli is just really nice. (+1000) martinelli is just really nice. (+1000) martinelli is just really nice. (+1000) martinelli is just really nice. (+1000) martinelli is just really nice. (+1000) martinelli is just really nice. (+1000) martinelli is just really nice. (+1000) martinelli is just really nice. (+1000) martinelli is just really nice. (+1000) martinelli is just really nice. (+1000) martinelli is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yeah that's advised frequently. The "post-post workout meal" can consist of protein and carbs, but the carbs should be complex carbs at this time because insulin no longer needs to be spiked. The idea here is to "top off the glycogen tank" with carbs. However, I tend to just follow the "eat every 2 hours" approach regardless, and my post-post workout meal is just a meal of protein and fats, because I'm following a timed ketogenic diet.
    Ice Cream/Army Blog:
    http://martinber.blogspot.com/