the sipher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the sipher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the sipher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the sipher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the sipher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the sipher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the sipher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the sipher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the sipher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the sipher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the sipher has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Angry what are the best exercises for obliques and intercostals

Hey yal. I am making good progress except for in the area of my obliques and intercostals. I really need some advice on how to build muscle and lose fat in that area of my body. Can u help out with some exercises? Thanx

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Cardio, cardo, and even more cardio. Lower your BF %.

the sipher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the sipher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the sipher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the sipher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the sipher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the sipher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the sipher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the sipher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the sipher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the sipher has a spectacular aura about. (+250) the sipher has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Talking

thanx for the input. i thought might be the answer

Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Bignbuff has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    No problem man. To strengthen them you may want to try some bicycles or twisted crunces.

Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50) Valcore will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Try crunch variations on the swiss ball.

Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    you mean...yournot supposed to buy things from telemarketers?!

GOD DAMNIT !

what in the BLUE HELL am I going to do with all of these home security systems?!?!

MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by Burnie
    The gadget industry has done a really good job of making people think that spot reduction is possible. I was stunned the other day to read that here in Canada they're banning the sales of those Abtronic units because they don't do anything. What stunned me about it was that hundreds of thousands of these things were sold at a price of $120. I could've seen maybe 10's of thousands sold, but 100's of thousands! I think that sometimes I give people way too much credit for intelligence, especially when you figure that there are still people who buy things from telemarketers over the telephone.
    People fall for it because they desperately want to believe in anything that claims to be faster and easier.

They spend years turning into a butterball, but want to be a Greek god or Amazon princess by this weekend. Hope springs eternal.
    aut viam inveniam aut faciam

enigma_linear is a name known to all. (+5000) enigma_linear is a name known to all. (+5000) enigma_linear is a name known to all. (+5000) enigma_linear is a name known to all. (+5000) enigma_linear is a name known to all. (+5000) enigma_linear is a name known to all. (+5000) enigma_linear is a name known to all. (+5000) enigma_linear is a name known to all. (+5000) enigma_linear is a name known to all. (+5000) enigma_linear is a name known to all. (+5000) enigma_linear is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally posted by MiloMan
    People fall for it because they desperately want to believe in anything that claims to be faster and easier.

They spend years turning into a butterball, but want to be a Greek god or Amazon princess by this weekend. Hope springs eternal.
    Plus everyone wants instant gradification
    Stacey L. K.

SQ; 245
    DL; 315
    B; 135
    Total; 695lbs

.Dedicated.