starfish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) starfish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) starfish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) starfish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) starfish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) starfish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) starfish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) starfish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) starfish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) starfish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) starfish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

liftin to gain mass need pointers

the main issue I need to know is, should I really challenge my muscle? should I go to a weight that really makes me feel the burn after every 8 reps? or should I graduly work harder as the workout goes on? basically I need to know if I should be goin nuts everytime I workout pushing for more and more reps and weight? and is that the best lifting when looking to gain muscle and mass

zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000) zackdarnell is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yes, you should lift hard every time, if thats what you are asking. I really need to see your routine to say more.
    --Zack
    www.FortifiedIron.com
    forums.FortifiedIron.com

Soshyopathe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Soshyopathe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Soshyopathe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Soshyopathe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Soshyopathe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Soshyopathe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Soshyopathe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Soshyopathe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Soshyopathe has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    To put on mass, first and foremost, you need to be eating, shoving it down as much as you can.

As excersize is concerned, you need to be doing heavy complex movements. Dumbell bench, barbell squats, deadlifts, clean&jerk. Start out your workout with your strongest lifts. Warm up, then get to your 6-10 rep weight, and bust it. Do some forced reps, cheat reps, burnouts, whatever you can get with the big weight.

After your power moves, then burn out on the smaller moves. When it comes to legs, after squats and deads you should claim the leg press for a while. Press heavy. Rest, then press heavy some more. Take a little weight off, keep pressing. Absolutely kill your legs. Then super set some leg extensions and leg curls at the end.

For upper body, it's important that you still use heavy weight. You hit your legs and chest heavy, right? So why rely on 20 lb dumbells for your biceps? put some 25's on the curl bar and power them up. Do french presses to put on mass in the tris. Do heavy T-bar rows to build that upper back.

It all comes down to using heavy weight. It's the only way to stimulate growth.

Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Kane Fan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    well
    you need to eat
    and sleep
    plenty

I PERSONALLY find good mass gains from Pyramids
    know what a pyramid is?
    if not say, no I don't, and I or someone will reply with a description

MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    (lift big) + (eat big) = get big

It's a little more involved than that, but that sums it up pretty well.
    aut viam inveniam aut faciam

LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) LakeMountD is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    no i dont

starfish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) starfish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) starfish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) starfish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) starfish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) starfish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) starfish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) starfish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) starfish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) starfish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) starfish has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    wow thanks Soshyopathe that helped alot, I max out at 36lb dumbell per arm and thats where I feel the most burn I find curl bars work excellent too I think my main problem is eating I find it hard to eat so much but maybe after christmas when my hours of work drop I'll have time to eat more thanks for all the tips though

MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MiloMan is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    "Feeling the burn" and "feeling the pump" don't mean you are getting a good workout.
    aut viam inveniam aut faciam

johnny9988 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) johnny9988 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) johnny9988 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) johnny9988 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) johnny9988 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) johnny9988 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) johnny9988 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) johnny9988 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) johnny9988 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) johnny9988 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) johnny9988 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    a pyramid is when you add weight each set and decreaser reps... for example, while doing squats, you could do 10 reps with 250 pounds, 8 with 275, and 6 with 295. oh, by the way, you can pyramid down also (less pounds more reps)
    Last edited by johnny9988; 12-20-2002 at 06:08 PM.

Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sychokid is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Another way to gain muscle is eating right after your workouts. Half an hour later most. You want that meal to consist of simple carbohydrates like dextrose and simple proteins like whey so it can be easily digested. Basically, a cheap source of simple carbs is honey and usually, people take whey protein powders for there whey after their workouts. Make sure you are at least eating 18 times your bodyweight in calories and 1.3 grams times your bodyweiht in protein. keep carbs and good fats high. Get plenty of sleep and stick to a 3, 4, or 5 day split. Hoped this helped.