Thread: How to get abs

CanConsCath has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How to get abs

Out of all the info on bodybuilding, what is the best way to get good abs. Like workouts ect?

port_joey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) port_joey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) port_joey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) port_joey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) port_joey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) port_joey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) port_joey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) port_joey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) port_joey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) port_joey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) port_joey is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    have a really low bodyfat.. crunches
    height-5'6
    weight-175

bench 275
    squat 360
    dead 365

"i'm one of the baddest mutha****as of all time-one of the best singers and one of the best lookin mutha****as u ever seen- hold my drink bitch"

ukballer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ukballer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    its all about low bodyfat

but crunches are the most basic and WILL work, but if you dont like crunches,

i do:
    leg lifts with crunching--basically u do a leg lift, and after each one, you pull urslef up likea crunch

but i did some thing called 8minute abs last night and im pretty sore today

jaspad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    the best thing to get abs is cardio, and a good diet u need to lower your bodyfat so that they are visable and then worry about the excerises.

Crazy 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazy 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazy 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazy 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazy 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazy 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazy 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazy 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazy 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazy 1 is just really nice. (+1000) Crazy 1 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Get down to about 7% bodyfat by having a good diet or cardio, then you will have abs. No way to "get" them, they are already there, you just have to have barely any fat to see them.

SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) SsiK has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    You can do all the excersizes you want but the secret to great abs is diet; diet as in having a low b/f%.

Ron Burgandy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ron Burgandy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ron Burgandy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ron Burgandy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ron Burgandy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ron Burgandy has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i agree with some of the other people, you HAVE to have low body fat. If you already have low body fat and you are wanting to make your abs bigger then I would suggest doing weighted crunches and some other workouts. Make sure you work all of them.

Message Board King best regards's Avatar
    best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) best regards has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    do some research dude
    Goal of June football camp = 400lb squat

Farwell, my friends. I'll be back some day. Just need to get my head screwed on straight.

"Thank you O God for saving the earth from the asteroid.... the one you just sent"

Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50) Scaglietti will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    die............................................... ..........t
    meh

Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Do hundreds and hundreds of situps every night before bed.

Or try the search function, jackass.
    I used to be 135 pounds, give me a break.

Reps to:
    LilScrapper
    The Unleashed
    Carpe_Diem
    All_Swoled_Up
    Master.D.

Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by CanConsCath
    Out of all the info on bodybuilding, what is the best way to get good abs. Like workouts ect?
    You signed for the forum just to ask how to get good abs. This is a bodybuilding forum, not a "i want sexy abs for summer" forum. It would take just as much effort to type in "abs" in the search function as it did to sign up for this site. Stop wasting our time, and quit being lazy.
    I used to be 135 pounds, give me a break.

Reps to:
    LilScrapper
    The Unleashed
    Carpe_Diem
    All_Swoled_Up
    Master.D.

Hue Ghas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hue Ghas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hue Ghas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hue Ghas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hue Ghas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hue Ghas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hue Ghas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hue Ghas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hue Ghas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hue Ghas is on a distinguished road. (+10) Hue Ghas is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by Anticrombie315
    Do hundreds and hundreds of situps every night before bed.

Or try the search function, jackass.

Bwhaha.

I AM NOW BLOODSTAINSZ. not granite man's Avatar
    not granite man is not very helpful. (-500) not granite man is not very helpful. (-500) not granite man is not very helpful. (-500) not granite man is not very helpful. (-500) not granite man is not very helpful. (-500) not granite man is not very helpful. (-500) not granite man is not very helpful. (-500) not granite man is not very helpful. (-500) not granite man is not very helpful. (-500) not granite man is not very helpful. (-500) not granite man is not very helpful. (-500)
    theres another way to get them to show despite higher bodyfat. lift weights, like the rest of your friggin' body. use plates and hold dumbells etc when doing the ab exercises and the muscle will become bigger and stick out further and therefore penetrate abs, thats what i did and the stuck out from about 14% bodyfat, i'm probably 12 now, and they are very noticable, but you gotta have heavy weights

guitar4ya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) guitar4ya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) guitar4ya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) guitar4ya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) guitar4ya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) guitar4ya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) guitar4ya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) guitar4ya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) guitar4ya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) guitar4ya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) guitar4ya has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Stop it! lol