Director has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile New to the forums...and need a bit'o help.

heya guys, i jes joined the TEENBODYBUILDING forums..and just wanted to know if any of you guys could gimme some pointers...

i'm sure about a gazillion other people have posted the same sorta msg before, but i'd appreciate some help

i'm 16
    60 kg

and am a BAG OF BONES! i really wanna build some muscle...in about 2 months its swimming season where i live (new zealand), so...you know

just wondering if you guys have any diet/exercise tips..

and another thing...i used to be one of those lanky bastards with flat stomach...

BUT NOW...

thanks to my poor eating habits, i think my stomach is getting bigger..ie. UNHEALTHY pot-belly, beer-gut *puke*

its not big at all...very small, but i dont want to forget about it and turn into santa claus!

so, any help?

thanks in advance

Registered User SuperSaiyonGoku's Avatar
    Location: london, u know.. fish chips, cup O tea, bad food, worse weather, mary fukkin poppins LONDON!
    SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    well... tryin to get big in 2 months is a bit ambitious...... forget tryin to diet... eat everything u can find... and lift hard.. its as simple as that... get good sleep to recover.. and drop da beer....
    "Once again you've taken for granted the powers of a true saiyan!" - Vegeta

lol..i dont drink

it was just a joke..my gut isnt HUGE...infact its near non-existent..

when u say 'eat heaps' do u mean, just eat anything? or stick to the fruit/vegies/lean meat?

lol..i realise that u cant do jack in 2 months..i just wanna get a start ..so by atleast JUNE-AUGUST 2003 i can see some results

sorry, but just another question

could u specify some 'lifting' routines?

thanks

Registered User SuperSaiyonGoku's Avatar
    Location: london, u know.. fish chips, cup O tea, bad food, worse weather, mary fukkin poppins LONDON!
    SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50) SuperSaiyonGoku will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    yeh id guess more or less anything... even fatty foods will help in moderation.... remember ur tryin to get bigger..u can concentrate on losin unwanted fat later on.. so expect ur stomach to get slightly more flabbier

first thing u wanna do is make some sort of trainin split

for example split ur routines up over the week..

say if u go to the gym 3 times a week then u could have

shoulders/legs

back/biceps

chest triceps
    "Once again you've taken for granted the powers of a true saiyan!" - Vegeta

Talking

one more thing

i used to go to the gym every day after skool, and on weekends..

so thats like 7 days a week..

i have two good friends of mine (both well built with excellent physique) told me that i was a TOTAL idiot...and that i shouldnt go to the gym every single day.

i agree..i mean, i never realised that resting was PART of working out...i WAS a major dumbass

so is 3 days a week a solid gym shcedule?
    Last edited by Director; 12-15-2002 at 01:21 PM.