Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    StrongMan2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrongMan2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrongMan2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrongMan2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrongMan2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrongMan2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrongMan2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

The Crazy World of Bodybuilding and Life

I would like to point out, that I'm not complaining. The life we all choose to gain a better body, mind, and Life. To choose this, when your struggling through life is a tough one. People that already have money and say it's hard to gain a more better of a body. This crap makes me sick and gives me a headacke. People that have money and complain should be shot. You have no right to complain you can handle your situations better jacka**. Try being in my shoes for a bit, you wouldnt last 5 minutes bi***. Having the goal to gaining a better body at the same time of poverty. That's tough, but it makes a better better person in the long run then a person to just blow by with money. Life's struggle and if you havent; You havent lived life. Struggle and overcome, because what do you have. Yeah, hopefully you'll make somthing better of yourself and wont stay with the same bullsh*t life throws at you. Bodybuilding is my salvation and my goal in past, present, and future. To all the people that has money and say boy I have it tough. You put yourself in it bi***, I was born it. You post me back with bullsh*t and I'l reply with a laugh. You will know how feeble you really are. Live on BASIC protein. Raw potatoes, oatmeal, and water. That's it and it makes you really think why you do what you do. The only thing you have to train with is dumbbells a power rack. I would make Animalpak.com cream in there pants if they knew what I went through to gain a better body. I know "some" of you too would agree with me. To all bullsh*t, I'm going to get from this thread. I have to say one thing. Fu*k Y*o.
    Last edited by StrongMan2000; 05-27-2006 at 06:02 PM.
    http://media.putfile.com/Family-Guy-NEW-Peter-Ice-Age

bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000)
    oh wow tuff guy.

start your own line of hardcore supplements and ads since u make animalpak look like pussies.

call it " Bum Bodybuilding" hahaha

SkeetSkeet is just really nice. (+1000) SkeetSkeet is just really nice. (+1000) SkeetSkeet is just really nice. (+1000) SkeetSkeet is just really nice. (+1000) SkeetSkeet is just really nice. (+1000) SkeetSkeet is just really nice. (+1000) SkeetSkeet is just really nice. (+1000) SkeetSkeet is just really nice. (+1000) SkeetSkeet is just really nice. (+1000) SkeetSkeet is just really nice. (+1000) SkeetSkeet is just really nice. (+1000)
    you could make one of those thug bodybuilding werkouts cept it would take place in back alley with you like bench pressing stop signs with crates attached to the ends an stuff like that. Curling garbage bags full of cans and bottles you havent taken back to the store lol...o PS most ppl in poverty dont have computers

JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100) JuicyCop2 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by StrongMan2000
    I would like to point out, that I'm not complaining. The life we all choose to gain a better body, mind, and Life. To choose this, when your struggling through life is a tough one. People that already have money and say it's hard to gain a more better of a body. This crap makes me sick and gives me a headacke. People that have money and complain should be shot. You have no right to complain you can handle your situations better jacka**. Try being in my shoes for a bit, you wouldnt last 5 minutes bi***. Having the goal to gaining a better body at the same time of poverty. That's tough, but it makes a better better person in the long run then a person to just blow by with money. Life's struggle and if you havent; You havent lived life. Struggle and overcome, because what do you have. Yeah, hopefully you'll make somthing better of yourself and wont stay with the same bullsh*t life throws at you. Bodybuilding is my salvation and my goal in past, present, and future. To all the people that has money and say boy I have it tough. You put yourself in it bi***, I was born it. You post me back with bullsh*t and I'l reply with a laugh. You will know how feeble you really are. Live on BASIC protein. Raw potatoes, oatmeal, and water. That's it and it makes you really think why you do what you do. The only thing you have to train with is dumbbells a power rack. I would make Animalpak.com cream in there pants if they knew what I went through to gain a better body. I know "some" of you too would agree with me. To all bullsh*t, I'm going to get from this thread. I have to say one thing. Fu*k Y*o.
    What an intelligent post.... You know what would make you a bigger man would be if when you hear someone rich complaining about how hard it is to get a good body, you keep it to yourself and laugh inside. You don't get respect by going around and telling everybody else how hard YOU have it. By posting this you are no better then them.

BODYBUILDER889 is just really nice. (+1000) BODYBUILDER889 is just really nice. (+1000) BODYBUILDER889 is just really nice. (+1000) BODYBUILDER889 is just really nice. (+1000) BODYBUILDER889 is just really nice. (+1000) BODYBUILDER889 is just really nice. (+1000) BODYBUILDER889 is just really nice. (+1000) BODYBUILDER889 is just really nice. (+1000) BODYBUILDER889 is just really nice. (+1000) BODYBUILDER889 is just really nice. (+1000) BODYBUILDER889 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by JuicyCop2
    What an intelligent post.... You know what would make you a bigger man would be if when you hear someone rich complaining about how hard it is to get a good body, you keep it to yourself and laugh inside. You don't get respect by going around and telling everybody else how hard YOU have it. By posting this you are no better then them.
    when you grow up poorer than hell like i did you appreciate life much more. and just a thought....people who went through NON FICTIONAL trials dont brag about it !!! other wise i would be the gustavo badell of this site!

StrongMan2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrongMan2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrongMan2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrongMan2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrongMan2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrongMan2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) StrongMan2000 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by SkeetSkeet
    you could make one of those thug bodybuilding werkouts cept it would take place in back alley with you like bench pressing stop signs with crates attached to the ends an stuff like that. Curling garbage bags full of cans and bottles you havent taken back to the store lol...o PS most ppl in poverty dont have computers
    I type from a computer in the local library jacka**.

Originally Posted by BODYBUILDER889
    when you grow up poorer than hell like i did you appreciate life much more. and just a thought....people who went through NON FICTIONAL trials dont brag about it !!! other wise i would be the gustavo badell of this site!
    I don't brag about it. People are just too stupid to listen.

Originally Posted by JuicyCop2
    Did I say I wanted respect and from you please. I gained enough on my own, exspecially dont need it from your sorry sob's.

Originally Posted by bigcalves
    oh wow tuff guy.

start your own line of hardcore supplements and ads since u make animalpak look like pussies.

call it " Bum Bodybuilding" hahaha
    They should make supplement called f*g supplements and you would be the spokesman.

bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000) bigcalves is just really nice. (+1000)
    They should make supplement called f*g supplements and you would be the spokesman.
    oh wow

Aussie Made is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aussie Made is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aussie Made is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aussie Made is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aussie Made is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aussie Made is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aussie Made is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aussie Made is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aussie Made is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aussie Made is on a distinguished road. (+10) Aussie Made is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    He's right, its hard with little/no money
    working 6 days a week full time and bodybuilding is hard not to mention stressful .

RS3000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RS3000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RS3000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RS3000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RS3000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RS3000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RS3000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RS3000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RS3000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RS3000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RS3000 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Well if you're so poor, why don't you use all that time and energy trying to make some money, instead of wasting it in the gym?

Originally Posted by RS3000
    Well if you're so poor, why don't you use all that time and energy trying to make some money, instead of wasting it in the gym?
    exactly. if money is important, then quit lifting and start working hard on getting money.
    if body building is more important, continue bodybuilding and stop b*tchin'

Rami01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rami01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rami01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rami01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rami01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rami01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rami01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Rami01 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

MEDIC!!!!

oh wow
    oh wow your gay shut up.

exactly. if money is important, then quit lifting and start working hard on getting money.
    if body building is more important, continue bodybuilding and stop b*tchin'
    I'm not bi**hin, I'm makin a point dic*. For you not seeing that point makes you stupid.

start wearing purple! benjamin88's Avatar
    benjamin88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin88 will become famous soon enough. (+50) benjamin88 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    u seem to be really angery toward rich people, do you realize some of them have gone through similar situations to what you have, worked there ass to get were they are, and desreve every penny that they have, u chose bodybuilding, they chose another path, why are you so angery with that

AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    oh wow your gay shut up.
    and YOU'RE a complete dip****.

first of all, if you're living in the gutter but somehow thinking that bodybuilding is the only thing in life, you're a complete jackass with your head in your ass. Get real. Get yourself on your feet financially first, then worry about bodybuilding. there are more important things in life, you know.

second, stop acting like you have no way out. i hate your big whining excuses as to why you're poor. i dont want to hear it because it's all bull****. my grandfather grew up in ****, in the swamps, got a 6th grade education and died a millionaire. so i don't want to hear any of your BS crybaby monologue.

stop pitying yourself.

Registered User Tequila Sunrise's Avatar
    Tequila Sunrise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tequila Sunrise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tequila Sunrise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tequila Sunrise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tequila Sunrise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tequila Sunrise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tequila Sunrise has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Get a (better) job, and shut up. None of us deserve your bull****.
    Wake up

BODYBUILDER889 is just really nice. (+1000) BODYBUILDER889 is just really nice. (+1000) BODYBUILDER889 is just really nice. (+1000) BODYBUILDER889 is just really nice. (+1000) BODYBUILDER889 is just really nice. (+1000) BODYBUILDER889 is just really nice. (+1000) BODYBUILDER889 is just really nice. (+1000) BODYBUILDER889 is just really nice. (+1000) BODYBUILDER889 is just really nice. (+1000) BODYBUILDER889 is just really nice. (+1000) BODYBUILDER889 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by AangleN
    and YOU'RE a complete dip****.

first of all, if you're living in the gutter but somehow thinking that bodybuilding is the only thing in life, you're a complete jackass with your head in your ass. Get real. Get yourself on your feet financially first, then worry about bodybuilding. there are more important things in life, you know.

second, stop acting like you have no way out. i hate your big whining excuses as to why you're poor. i dont want to hear it because it's all bull****. my grandfather grew up in ****, in the swamps, got a 6th grade education and died a millionaire. so i don't want to hear any of your BS crybaby monologue.

stop pitying yourself.
    ahem.......*clears throat* .....BURN!!!!!!!!!!

LuNaTiC1987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LuNaTiC1987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LuNaTiC1987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LuNaTiC1987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LuNaTiC1987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LuNaTiC1987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LuNaTiC1987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LuNaTiC1987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LuNaTiC1987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LuNaTiC1987 is on a distinguished road. (+10) LuNaTiC1987 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Cookie?

scottallen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottallen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottallen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottallen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottallen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottallen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottallen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottallen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottallen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottallen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottallen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

hey i got ya

well as you can tell some people are pissed at how you went about putting your message together. -uck um. i do understand exactly how tough it is doing this on nothing. i used to make well into six figures. for three years its been 50k or less. and i pay out the -ss in child support. i feel ya bro.

Registered User YouAintHardcore's Avatar
    YouAintHardcore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouAintHardcore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouAintHardcore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouAintHardcore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouAintHardcore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouAintHardcore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouAintHardcore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouAintHardcore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouAintHardcore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouAintHardcore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouAintHardcore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down

I don't brag about it. People are just too stupid to listen.

I'm beginning to wonder if this guy is more pissed off at life because he doesn't have any friends moreso than his being poor? Dude just remember the average salary for an american is just under $30,000. That isn't **** in this day and age with our struggling ecomony especially if someone is a single parent with multiple kids to support. The filthy rich only comprise about 1-2% of our nation. You sound like you are the only person in the world that is poor but news flash........you're not. Be thankful you have the ability to even type on a computer some people are in far worse situations than anyone on here. You could be armless and/or legless or have been born with a terminal illness. Try to think about what you have instead of what you don't. Always remember that for every situation that someone may be better off than you there are probably ten-thousand other people that have it much worse.
    5'9"
    205 lbs
    current status=cutting down to 190 (hopefully at 12%bf or lower)
    ultimate long term goal=220 lbs at anywhere between 10-15% bf
    short term goal=300 lbs on all major lifts (dead,bench,squat)(about a year away give or take)

To all you fitness models and gym pussies: your legs are a muscle group too; in other words SQUAT! It will also give you a phat ass for the chicks to look at :D

Anxiously awaiting the Zane>>>>God vs. DiamondDelts faceoff (has 10 e-bucks on Zane :D)

NavyMuscle69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NavyMuscle69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NavyMuscle69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NavyMuscle69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NavyMuscle69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NavyMuscle69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NavyMuscle69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NavyMuscle69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NavyMuscle69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NavyMuscle69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) NavyMuscle69 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I swear if someone shows weakness on these forums everybody attacks like a bunch of jackals. The thread needs to end, can we please put a lock on this thread, the negativity sucks.

scottallen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottallen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottallen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottallen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottallen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottallen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottallen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottallen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottallen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottallen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) scottallen has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

you hit the head of it bro

Originally Posted by NavyMuscle69
    I swear if someone shows weakness on these forums everybody attacks like a bunch of jackals. The thread needs to end, can we please put a lock on this thread, the negativity sucks.
    thats how this forum is. alot of pricks that pounce. sensitivity is not the average muscle head strength. thats why there allways having there girl friends dump them. i get more break up sex than any man i know. thanks meat heads. a 400lb bench dont mean nearly as much as having the time and ego to listen to someone when they talk. by the way ALL YOU MUSCLE MEATHEADS (NOT YOU COOL FELLAS) I JUST LOVE OFFERING AN OPEN EAR TO YOUR LITTLE GYM BUNNIES. if it wer'nt for bob chick. and a few other cool bodybuilders here this forum would suck.
    Last edited by scottallen; 05-30-2006 at 09:05 AM.

AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by scottallen
    thats how this forum is. alot of pricks that pounce. sensitivity is not the average muscle head strength. thats why there allways having there girl friends dump them. i get more break up sex than any man i know. thanks meat heads. a 400lb bench dont mean nearly as much as having the time and ego to listen to someone when they talk. by the way ALL YOU MUSCLE MEATHEADS (NOT YOU COOL FELLAS) I JUST LOVE OFFERING AN OPEN EAR TO YOUR LITTLE GYM BUNNIES. if it wer'nt for bob chick. and a few other cool bodybuilders here this forum would suck.
    im gonna go ahead and call bull****. if you're bragging about the sex you're getting, it's probably not a lot.

also, grab a dictionary/thesaurus. you're an idiot. Learn the difference between THEIR, THEY'RE and THERE please.

MrV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MrV has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I'm glad to see that you're trying to build a better body and doing it without supplements and all that, but bodybuilding is supposed to make you a better person (inside and out). From the sounds of it you're too bitter and/or immature to really improve, and probably are just throwing the weights around to act tough. Real bodybuilders like Frank Zane, etc. wouldn't act like you do. Not sure if you act that way "in real life" but if you do you're not doing a good job representing the sport. However, keep pumping and don't let the haters (or whoever you're directing your post to) get under your skin. Good luck.

Registered User YouAintHardcore's Avatar
    YouAintHardcore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouAintHardcore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouAintHardcore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouAintHardcore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouAintHardcore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouAintHardcore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouAintHardcore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouAintHardcore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouAintHardcore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouAintHardcore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) YouAintHardcore has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs down

You need to wake up man. You are very naive if you are referring to my post. In no way did I attack him I gave great examples as to why he should look at things more positively. I only mentioned the friends thing because judging by all the insults he throws out more than likely he is like that in real life (meaning he is probably very lonely). It is obvious the topic creator is just trolling and crying out for attention. If he was legit and was really poor first off he shouldn't be ranting about it on bb.com second he could have went about it in a much healthier and nicer way instead of attacking everyone. He deserves whatever he gets. The only real "prick" in this thread is the TC. I think he deserves a lot of "friendly" red bars along with anyone who supports his idiotic ranting.
    5'9"
    205 lbs
    current status=cutting down to 190 (hopefully at 12%bf or lower)
    ultimate long term goal=220 lbs at anywhere between 10-15% bf
    short term goal=300 lbs on all major lifts (dead,bench,squat)(about a year away give or take)

To all you fitness models and gym pussies: your legs are a muscle group too; in other words SQUAT! It will also give you a phat ass for the chicks to look at :D

Anxiously awaiting the Zane>>>>God vs. DiamondDelts faceoff (has 10 e-bucks on Zane :D)

granitekonig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) granitekonig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) granitekonig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) granitekonig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) granitekonig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) granitekonig has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm not bi**hin, I'm makin a point dic*. For you not seeing that point makes you stupid.

Wow, so it's true that poorer people are typically more stupid/uneducated as well, as the census tells us. Damn, it must suck having your life. You're stupid, have no money, aren't happy about your situation....what good are ya?

Go cry yourself to sleep in the weight room. Nobody likes a bitch, bitch.
    "He who attacks must vanquish. He who defends must merely survive." - Kahn

29 yrs old.
    190lbs. 5'11
    360lb bench
    Natural testosterone manipulation so far...
    ...researching the perfect steroid cycle

Originally Posted by granitekonig
    Wow, so it's true that poorer people are typically more stupid/uneducated as well, as the census tells us. Damn, it must suck having your life. You're stupid, have no money, aren't happy about your situation....what good are ya?

Go cry yourself to sleep in the weight room. Nobody likes a bitch, bitch.
    hahahahaha