raventaz13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raventaz13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raventaz13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raventaz13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raventaz13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raventaz13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raventaz13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raventaz13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raventaz13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raventaz13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raventaz13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Talking Can Someone Please Tell Me If This Is A Good Workout Schedule

MONDAY AND THURSDAY I DO BICEPS FOREARM AND UPPERBACK TUESDAY AND FRIDAY I DO CHEST SHOULDERS TRICEPS TRAPS WEDNESDAYS I DO LEGS LOWERBACK AND ABS SATURDAY AND SUNDAY IM OFF

has a wealth of knowledge BB is 4 life :)'s Avatar
    BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BB is 4 life :) is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Wink

u shudnt really b trainin the main body parts more than once a week!!!

this is mine

monday : - chest , calves
    tuesday : - shoulders
    wednesday : - legs , calves
    thursday : - back
    friday : - biceps , triceps ( or rest )
    saturday : - biceps , triceps ( or rest )
    sunday : - GROW!!

as u can see i space out the time between chest , shoulders and my tricep workout so they can recover.

Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I'd do Abs on Monday aswell,it's ok to do Abs twice a week.
    Looks fine if your bodys fine with it.if it shows signs of weakness,then re-think the routine.
    My Routine:

Mon=Biceps/Shoulders/Abs
    Tue=Triceps/Chest
    Wed=Off
    Thur=Back/Legs/Abs/Traps
    Fri=On fridays i finish of the Leg workout from the day before.

Friday aint a heavy day training,if i'm weak on a body part,i'll maybe add 3 sets of Bicep or Shoulder workout,depends on whats weak..
    Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer.

$-=SeAn NaL=-$ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) $-=SeAn NaL=-$ has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by Dome

Friday aint a heavy day training,if i'm weak on a body part,i'll maybe add 3 sets of Bicep or Shoulder workout,depends on whats weak..
    Yah but what makes you think that training a weak bodypart more often will improve it? Training it more often might even have the reverse effect.
    -=Pain is weakness leaving the body=-

Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Dome is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Has'nt done any damage to me yet,dont u agree on doing this? if so,why not?
    Milk is for babies. When you grow up you have to drink beer.

raventaz13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raventaz13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raventaz13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raventaz13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raventaz13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raventaz13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raventaz13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raventaz13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raventaz13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raventaz13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) raventaz13 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ok so i should add abs on monday and then it will be a good workout schedule