Loyal to the respected King_Of_Kaos's Avatar
    King_Of_Kaos is not very well liked. (-100) King_Of_Kaos is not very well liked. (-100) King_Of_Kaos is not very well liked. (-100) King_Of_Kaos is not very well liked. (-100) King_Of_Kaos is not very well liked. (-100) King_Of_Kaos is not very well liked. (-100) King_Of_Kaos is not very well liked. (-100) King_Of_Kaos is not very well liked. (-100) King_Of_Kaos is not very well liked. (-100) King_Of_Kaos is not very well liked. (-100) King_Of_Kaos is not very well liked. (-100)

How much bf % do you think it would be possible to lose with these circumstances....

6 weeks, age 17; weight 220, bf approx 20 -23 %

cardio every weekday 25 mins HIIT, really hard work sprints skipping, jogging etc.

timed carb diet, post work out carbs only and carb up re fuels on weekends 300g carbs sat + sun. rest of week 50% calories comes from good fats, eg flax. 50% protein.

active lifestyle, alot of walking, using green tea pills 2 a day, using omega thunder.

work out 3 days a week, heavy compound movements mainly squats, bp, deads, etc.

and weekends i play golf and walk for about 5 hours each day, about 6.5 kms each day.

OK how much bodyfat do you thnik i could lose using my rigorous regimen.

i want to aim for 10% bf loss in 6 weeks, i dont think its impossible, but i do think it would be quite hard.

do you think i could lose this much or even more ?
    Only god will judge me.

aoxfordca has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aoxfordca has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aoxfordca has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aoxfordca has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aoxfordca has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aoxfordca has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aoxfordca has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aoxfordca has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Dude i thought i was going to be able to do HIIT every morning as well but unless u have actually already done a full HITT session you would know that you will NOT be able to stand it every day

Mix up walking for 30-60 minutes instead of HIIT

ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) ratmonkey has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    if you are down to 16% in 6 weeks i'll be surprised.

by your stats you have over 50lbs of fat on your body right now. if you drop 2lbs of actual tissue weight each week you're still left with around 35lbs of fat. you will, however, drop quite a bit of water weight with no carbs.

also, if you have never done low carb you will find it extremely difficult to stick to a no carb diet and will crash within a couple weeks. or your refeed days will be crazy.

weightlossguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Plan to eat carbs

I eat carbs after i workout 3x a week. I have a pwo shake and then oats 90 mins after that. I think that will keep you from "crashing without the carbs" Why the rush? You didn't get that big in 6 weeks, you're not going to lose it all in 6 weeks either. Good Luck. Email me if you need more help!
    www.weightlosswonders.org