Thread: Young Gun

TINY PINDER has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Young Gun

hi i posted my pics here a while agon and these are the updates,
    these pics are after 6 weeks of cutting up.
    i was 102 kg (im 6 ft 1) and now im approx 96 kg.

Ive been training for 2 1/2 years and just bought my own gym.
    also im a personal trainer(finished my couse last week)

please post any comments, if anybody thinks i look crap, tell me what i need to work on in youre opinion dont just be negative.

here is some pics
    Attached Images
    Last edited by TINY PINDER; 12-14-2002 at 04:05 AM.

sorry , im havin trouble resizin the pics, there too bloody big, any tips to get photos smaller, im not that great on a computer.

gotta go to work now, but ill resize the pics later and get them working.

tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tweeter37 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Next time you take a pic, make sure you turn the lights on in the room!

george75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) george75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) george75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) george75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) george75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) george75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) george75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) george75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) george75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) george75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) george75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally posted by TINY PINDER
    gotta go to work now, but ill resize the pics later and get them working.
    If your photographs are on a CD, you may find an option available called "preview" or something like that; clicking on that sometimes results in the photograph being reduced to "thumbnail" size, which then you should be able to post. Viewers then can click on the thumbnail for viewing a larger version of the photograph, yet not the original oversized version.
    George

Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Abdominator is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Well, I can see your tricep, so I guess that's something.

Remember, Tiny... a camera only works when the subject is well lit. Try taking your picture outdoors during the day, or in a room with good lighting. Position yourself, the lightsource and camera as shown below.

You ----> <---- Camera <---- Light source

Hope this helps!

- Skip "Why does everyone insist on taking their pictures in a closet, using a 4 watt light bulb and a $2.00 webcam they bought off E-Bay?"
    "I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." - Psalm 139:14

http://fitness.podarco.com

SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SpartanHuge has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    here. this may help.

btw- you look huge!
    Attached Images

blackpoodle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackpoodle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackpoodle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackpoodle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackpoodle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackpoodle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackpoodle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackpoodle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackpoodle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackpoodle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackpoodle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up Tiny Pinder

Nice tri`s.
    Where ya working in W.A.?
    I`m from W.A. as well.
    `If something`s worth doing, it`s worth doing properly.`

muscleboy69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscleboy69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscleboy69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscleboy69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscleboy69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscleboy69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscleboy69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscleboy69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscleboy69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscleboy69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by george75
    If your photographs are on a CD, you may find an option available called "preview" or something like that; clicking on that sometimes results in the photograph being reduced to "thumbnail" size, which then you should be able to post. Viewers then can click on the thumbnail for viewing a larger version of the photograph, yet not the original oversized version.
    george can u please use the word pic. i find photograph so archaic. and if u wanna be proper its not a photo. photo's are on paper. say "image" or pic. if u say ur trying to keep up with technology i gave u the right word to use now so use it. there u go.
    I cannot be held responsible for anything I say because I was high when I wrote this.

ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) ftblplayer15 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by muscleboy69
    george can u please use the word pic. i find photograph so archaic. and if u wanna be proper its not a photo. photo's are on paper. say "image" or pic. if u say ur trying to keep up with technology i gave u the right word to use now so use it. there u go.
    Give it a break man, its a forum, chill-out, what do you live on here?

Looking huge Pinder.
    "Burn slow like blunts with yay-yo , I peel more skins than Idaho Potatoes." - B.I.G

"We used to fuss when the land-lord dissed us, no heat, wonder why christmas missed us. Birthdays was the worst days, now we sip champaigne when were thirstayyy" - B.I.G

devman27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devman27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devman27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devman27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devman27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devman27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devman27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devman27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devman27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devman27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) devman27 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    If anything, you should go back to grammar school.
    Do every act in your life as if it were the last - Marcus Aurelius

Thumbs up

try this , it will hopefully work.

btw- im in perth wa, live in Floreat

muscleboy69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscleboy69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscleboy69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscleboy69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscleboy69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscleboy69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscleboy69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscleboy69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscleboy69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) muscleboy69 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    '
    Last edited by muscleboy69; 12-14-2002 at 02:10 PM.
    I cannot be held responsible for anything I say because I was high when I wrote this.

Originally posted by devman27
    If anything, you should go back to grammar school.
    why do ppl insist on adding their 2 cents where it's not warranted. my grammar is just fine man. whatever.

george75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) george75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) george75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) george75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) george75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) george75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) george75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) george75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) george75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) george75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) george75 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Hello, muscleboy69. Thanks for your comment about the word, "photograph." I use that term and, in general, avoid the evolving computer language, because I hate to see the english language shredded and mangled.

First of all, your suggestion of using "pic" would have me resort to a term that's not even in the english language. Just because you and many, many others like to shorten "picture" to "pic" does not endow "pic" with the quality of acceptable english usage. And, borrowing from the text of your message, I fail to see how "u wanna" is an improvement of "you want to."

Be careful that your heavy use of the so-called computer shorthand ("u" for "you", "ur" for "you are" as examples) does not become habit forming, undermining your ability to write proper english when required, for example, in a resume applying for a job. Prospective employers are not impressed by sloppy text, saturated with misspellings, grammar errors, and crude expressions.
    George

dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) dez\null is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Hello, muscleboy69. Thanks for your comment about the word, "photograph." I use that term and, in general, avoid the evolving computer language, because I hate to see the english language shredded and mangled.

First of all, your suggestion of using "pic" would have me resort to a term that's not even in the english language. Just because you and many, many others like to shorten "picture" to "pic" does not endow "pic" with the quality of acceptable english usage. And, borrowing from the text of your message, I fail to see how "u wanna" is an improvement of "you want to."

Be careful that your heavy use of the so-called computer shorthand ("u" for "you", "ur" for "you are" as examples) does not become habit forming, undermining your ability to write proper english when required, for example, in a resume applying for a job. Prospective employers are not impressed by sloppy text, saturated with misspellings, grammar errors, and crude expressions.
    It's a story that new youth sould fear old age.
    Aint that bout a bitch, My skinny ass cousin squats he gets girls, WHEN I SQUAT, I get guys.

Repect All, But Fear No One.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/opt/whey.html

Seanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Seanner has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    why do ppl insist on adding their 2 cents where it's not warranted. my grammar is just fine man. whatever.
    BWAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You've never said anything unwarranted on these forums.

Tiny..you need a new name dude, or you gotta lose 50 pounds of muscle...whichever
    Kramer: Don't worry, it's a write-off for them.
    Jerry: How is it a write-off?
    Kramer: They just...write it off.
    Jerry: "Write it off" what?
    Kramer: Jerry....all these big companies - they write-off everything!
    Jerry: You don't even know what a write-off is!
    Kramer: Do you?
    Jerry (high, fed-up voice): No! I don't!
    Kramer (consoling): But they do...and they're the ones.........writing it off.

Smile

guys, im sure grammar is exciting and all, but i was hoping to get
    some feedback from some fellow bodybuilders.

I would really appreciate any comments, if you have an opinion
    please let me know,

Busta Capp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Busta Capp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

please let me know,
    My opinion is that you need to take a few decent pics that we can actually see, resize them using paintshop pro or something, and upload them to a half decent host (try photocountry.com).

please let me know,
    Hello, TINY PINDER! I really enjoy your sense of humor, and had a good laugh when I read your comment, "I'm sure that grammar is exciting and all." Yes, isn't it!

I would welcome the opportunity to view your pics (I hope that muscleboy69 is pleased that I used that word), but the only one that I could bring up was yours of December 13th, 11:52 PM, and it was all black--no image to be seen at all.

Busta Capp has sent you great advice, it seems to me, to post better pics, and I look forward to viewing them and posting my opinion, hoping it may be of some value to you.
    George

jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000) jay81 is just really nice. (+1000)

please let me know,
    Don't need no better quality pics to see them huge triceps ... good work Bro.

PS - like your id heh ... a Cousin of mine dated him some years ago.
    Last edited by jay81; 12-15-2002 at 05:57 AM.

Smile

sorry, thought the pics were working

i have started a new thread with lots of pics, please visit
    and comment, even if you already have
    thanks and sorry for wastin youre time

Hello, TINY PINDER! I really enjoy your sense of humor, and had a good laugh when I read your comment, "I'm sure that grammar is exciting and all." Yes, isn't it!

I would welcome the opportunity to view your pics (I hope that muscleboy69 is pleased that I used that word),
    you know george one of these days ur gonna slip up with ur "grammar" and i'm gonna be the first one laughing @ u.

you know george one of these days ur gonna slip up with ur "grammar" and i'm gonna be the first one laughing @ u.
    Good morning, muscleboy69, and thanks for your welcome message. You will soon have your laugh; I make multiple mistakes in grammar, spelling, word usage, syntax, word order, and so on. That's why I keep next to my computer a copy of Funk & Wagnalls Standard College Dictionary, referring to it constantly, about three times per message on the average. Even then, mistakes galore.

But do you really prefer to write "ur" instead of "you're", "gonna" instead of "going to" (twice in your message), "@" instead of "at" and "u" instead of "you?" I don't understand "", so I cannot comment on that.

Careless, clumsy and sloppy writing can become a habit, ultimately undermining one's ability to write acceptable english prose. You don't want that to happen to you, and the so-called "computer shorthand" really offers very limited labor-saving benefit in the reduction of the necessary key strokes to write words exactly.

While you are very young, why not start now to see how polished your discourse can become?
    George