4169str has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4169str has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4169str has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4169str has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4169str has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4169str has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4169str has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4169str has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4169str has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4169str has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 4169str has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Question Oats: twice a day?

Hey guys just wondering wether its ok to have oats twcie a day at breafast and then again at supper, can u please give me some feedback on this one

thanks, Alex

anonymous
    hmm i Do not see a problem with it, might be good because your body will get use to it and know how to use the protiens to the best potential.

I eat oatmeal every morning and sometimes at night before bed seems good for me

grow stronger comrade rockhuddy's Avatar
    rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    NO!!! Oats twice a day can be very bad for your spleen and appendix. Cut back to half a serving a day until your body recuperates.

Honestly, you seem to know that oats are good. Do you really need to ask if you can eat them twice a day?
    "If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

aky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) aky has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by rockhuddy
    NO!!! Oats twice a day can be very bad for your spleen and appendix. Cut back to half a serving a day until your body recuperates.

Honestly, you seem to know that oats are good. Do you really need to ask if you can eat them twice a day?
    ^^^ what r u talking about?

nothing wrong with it, i do it....

Believe the Unbelievable! TeamInzer's Avatar
    TeamInzer is just really nice. (+1000) TeamInzer is just really nice. (+1000) TeamInzer is just really nice. (+1000) TeamInzer is just really nice. (+1000) TeamInzer is just really nice. (+1000) TeamInzer is just really nice. (+1000) TeamInzer is just really nice. (+1000) TeamInzer is just really nice. (+1000) TeamInzer is just really nice. (+1000) TeamInzer is just really nice. (+1000) TeamInzer is just really nice. (+1000)
    **** eatum 5x a day! who gives a ****

grow stronger comrade rockhuddy's Avatar
    rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) rockhuddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by aky
    ^^^ what r u talking about?

nothing wrong with it, i do it....
    Sarcasm there, buddy.
    "If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen." - Samuel Adams

Recovers with Shockwave! AMillane7's Avatar
    AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) AMillane7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by TeamInzer
    **** eatum 5x a day! who gives a ****
    I'm a fan

King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000) King Crush is just really nice. (+1000)
    ****, I eat oats whenever the hell I wanna. Oats is horse food. How do you think those damn horses got so big, from oats!
    COMBERDS

xmdsys is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xmdsys is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xmdsys is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xmdsys is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xmdsys is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xmdsys is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xmdsys is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xmdsys is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xmdsys is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xmdsys is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) xmdsys is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by rockhuddy

ROFL... They'll give ya the bird flu if you eat too many!

Yeah dude, for the longest time I ate 2 cups in the morn. with a scoup of protein mix then 2 cups before I go bed followed by a protein shake. Helped me put on some weight too.

jaspad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    what about if your cutting, can u say replace yams with oats?

jaspad has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    bump
    anyone?

matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matthor is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    oats are great carb source - they COULD be eaten at any time to play the part of carb source for that particular meal - if u want oats instead of yams eat oats - u may be missing some micro nutrients by not having a wider range of carb sources but oats are fine
    "There's levels of retardation most people don't even know about"

- Matt's Journal
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=84812603#post84812603

"Solid session after all that alcohol intoxication" - Kruczynski

Registered User Contract Killer's Avatar
    Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000) Contract Killer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Yo guy, don't do oats 2 times a day unless you got plenty of nolvadex on hand. I should also warn you, it gets pricey if you develop a habit. 98 cents a day, it'll ruin a man.

Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Anticrombie315 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I started eating oats at every meal, and i began to develope a large tumor on my left nut.....

In all seriousness, i eat them twice a day, there is nothing wrong with them.
    I used to be 135 pounds, give me a break.

Reps to:
    LilScrapper
    The Unleashed
    Carpe_Diem
    All_Swoled_Up
    Master.D.

LuckyDay007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LuckyDay007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LuckyDay007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LuckyDay007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LuckyDay007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LuckyDay007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LuckyDay007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LuckyDay007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LuckyDay007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LuckyDay007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LuckyDay007 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    **** dude u should prolly get that checked out

lmao

kieltyka34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kieltyka34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kieltyka34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kieltyka34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kieltyka34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kieltyka34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kieltyka34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kieltyka34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kieltyka34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kieltyka34 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kieltyka34 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    oats in the morning, oats in the evening, oats at suppertime, when you got quaker and a bowl you can have oats anytime

p.s. i dont know why they say evening and suppertime in the song seems about the same time owell
    UniqueNutrition Representative
    www.uniquenutrition.net
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/uniq/uniq.htm

Disclaimer: The above statement is my own opinion and does not reflect the official position of Unique Nutrition.
    -----------------------------------------
    When I get under the bar, I don't worry about dropping the weight...because it's not going to happen

jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) jehst is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by kieltyka34
    oats in the morning, oats in the evening, oats at suppertime, when you got quaker and a bowl you can have oats anytime

p.s. i dont know why they say evening and suppertime in the song seems about the same time owell
    IF YOU COULD HAVE PIZZA ON A BAGEL, YOU COULD HAVE *PIZZA* ANYTIME!
    *** BMB Founder and President ***

Jefferson's camp accused President Adams of having a "hideous hermaphroditical character, which has neither the force and firmness of a man, nor the gentleness and sensibility of a woman."

HOVAFAN100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HOVAFAN100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HOVAFAN100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HOVAFAN100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HOVAFAN100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HOVAFAN100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HOVAFAN100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HOVAFAN100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HOVAFAN100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HOVAFAN100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HOVAFAN100 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    dont listen to that nut who said it will ruin your spleen?

...what a jackass...ill tell ya - the teen section these days.

eat away. oats are great.
    Weight: 207 LBS
    Height: 6'2.5 inches
    Mile: 5:42 seconds
    Anticipating so bad:
    #1 Lloyd banks - rotten apple
    #2 The Game - The doctor's advocate
    #3 Immortal technique - the middle passage
    #4 Joey budden - the growth
    #5 nas - hip hop is dead
    #6 50 cent - ( The Game ) Needs me

Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I usually just have mine in the mourning...I cant stand the taste, I basicly force feed then to myself lol
    ((Team Pro-Edge))

bodybuilder_22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilder_22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilder_22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilder_22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilder_22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilder_22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilder_22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilder_22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilder_22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilder_22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodybuilder_22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    hey bro, go for about 10 bowls a day, for real thats 3300 calories. of good slow digesting carbs!!!!! its frickin awesome man.

then again you dont HAVE to eat them, put bout 5 cups in a shake and drink away.

Bulking for the Summer JUGGERNAUT HIT's Avatar
    JUGGERNAUT HIT has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i just started eating them liek a week ago and hated them but now i think they taste pretty good, i just scarfe it down. I think the real reason is because oen time i tried to put cinamon and honey on it and it jsut tasted so damn nasty that the plain oats tasted really good.
    one day i'll be as strong as the Juggaa'naut

Man_On_Fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Man_On_Fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Man_On_Fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Man_On_Fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Man_On_Fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Man_On_Fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Man_On_Fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Man_On_Fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Man_On_Fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Man_On_Fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Man_On_Fire has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Anticrombie315
    I started eating oats at every meal, and i began to develope a large tumor on my left nut.....

In all seriousness, i eat them twice a day, there is nothing wrong with them.
    Holy ****! You better start chugging down some protein shake to cure it.
    Seek and you will find.
    Ask and you will recieve.
    Workout and you will bulk.
    Amen.

Evanarios has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    To much oats may cause digestion problems...
    <--- See that Scale-Weight thing? If yah do click it, and select "Good Reputation Point"... ;D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ PAmos wannabe's Avatar
    PAmos wannabe is not very helpful. (-500) PAmos wannabe is not very helpful. (-500) PAmos wannabe is not very helpful. (-500) PAmos wannabe is not very helpful. (-500) PAmos wannabe is not very helpful. (-500) PAmos wannabe is not very helpful. (-500) PAmos wannabe is not very helpful. (-500) PAmos wannabe is not very helpful. (-500) PAmos wannabe is not very helpful. (-500) PAmos wannabe is not very helpful. (-500) PAmos wannabe is not very helpful. (-500)
    whoa whoa whoa!

Me thinks this topic is way over my head.

Sorry i cant help.
    "You don't regret the things you did... you regret the things you didn't do"

"very seldom do the lambs slaughter the butcher"