caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Congratulations graduates - Class of 2006

I know, I know. This is a 'post a picture' board. But I wanted to say a quick congratulations to all the graduates, whether your finishing up high school, college, or even graduate school. Wish you all the best.

Keep working out and eating healthy.

Feel free to post a pic of you in your cap and gown - and flex your biceps in the pic if you want. lol.

There is no finish line. Jimmy_magix's Avatar
    Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Jimmy_magix is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks, but my graduation isn't until the 22nd!

HighRevinSi will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighRevinSi will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighRevinSi will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighRevinSi will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighRevinSi will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighRevinSi will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighRevinSi will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighRevinSi will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighRevinSi will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighRevinSi will become famous soon enough. (+50) HighRevinSi will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Thanks bro! Just earned my bachelor's in Exercise Science from Miami University-Oxford and will be working on my Master's in the fall.
    Bachelor and Master of Exercise Science at Miami University

Doctorate of Physical Therapy Student at Jefferson College of Health Professions

Stayin' Shredded is what I do

daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Thanks ! I've just finished my college in administration (our system is not the same in Quebec) and I gotta choose between lay school or protection and police security bachelor degree.

Three days left to decide !!!

:|
    Government is for slaves
    Free men govern themselves

BJJ + Navy log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=164870361

Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Clean is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by HighRevinSi
    Thanks bro! Just earned my bachelor's in Exercise Science from Miami University-Oxford and will be working on my Master's in the fall.
    Thats a good school. You must really know your stuff to get into there. How did you manage to get into it? Grades wise or go from Community College etc.
    1 Stripe Blue Belt, Gracie Barra BJJ (Reps to BJJ/MMA brahs)

Reps to USMC and other military members, Semper Fi

"If the bar ain't bendin' you're just pretendin."

youngbuilder06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) youngbuilder06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) youngbuilder06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) youngbuilder06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) youngbuilder06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) youngbuilder06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) youngbuilder06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) youngbuilder06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) youngbuilder06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) youngbuilder06 is on a distinguished road. (+10) youngbuilder06 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by HighRevinSi
    I am going to Miami this fall and I was thinking exercise science and general buisness cause my bro' owns a gym and said if I got my degree he would let me open up another one of his gyms somewhere. How is the exercise program or can you give me any tips ie. teachers etc.

caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) caj has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Good luck to all you guys.

lookingswell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lookingswell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lookingswell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lookingswell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lookingswell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lookingswell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lookingswell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lookingswell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lookingswell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lookingswell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lookingswell has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i'm off to berkeley.

JoeSchmo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeSchmo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeSchmo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeSchmo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeSchmo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeSchmo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeSchmo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeSchmo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeSchmo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeSchmo will become famous soon enough. (+50) JoeSchmo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by lookingswell
    i'm off to berkeley.
    Finally out of high school.

cshupe has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Thank you! Off to Stetson for me.

failuretogain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) failuretogain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) failuretogain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) failuretogain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) failuretogain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) failuretogain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) failuretogain has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i was suppost to grad a couple years back but i ****ed up and dropped out for awhile. i finally finshed at an adultschool just a while back and went to grad this year.

my buddy knows im tring to get bigger so he gave me some chicken hahaha
    Attached Images
    Last edited by failuretogain; 05-28-2006 at 01:50 AM.