Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    hurley7789 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hurley7789 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hurley7789 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hurley7789 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hurley7789 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hurley7789 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hurley7789 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hurley7789 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hurley7789 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hurley7789 is on a distinguished road. (+10) hurley7789 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by CleanSlateScott
    This one only works on someone else that is big...They walk in with their hands in their pockets...Do you have a permit? And they say "A permit for what?!" and you say , You cant just carry around concealed deadly weapons! Kinda lame i know

I work at wal-mart, and everyone calls me muscle man. I'm not huge but im above average. Anyway, one day i walked in before work and got one of those pink stickers that you have to get on returned items so that the service desk knows you broght it in the store. I put it on my arm and walked over to the service desk and said " I would like to returns these guns" They still make references about that to me.
    haha good one with the walmart

youngdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) youngdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) youngdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) youngdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) youngdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) youngdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) youngdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) youngdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) youngdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) youngdude will become famous soon enough. (+50) youngdude will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    what do you call a guy wit muscles?

arnold.

Apexx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Grlax
    what happened when the bodybuilder jumped into the pool of carrot juice

He found string beans and some toothpaste straped to a knee brace with duck tape
    WTF!?!??????

Icehouselifter has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Call 911...im cut

haha priceless

DanceyPants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Pythons!

Lmfao so this is the one I use around all of my friends.
    And it makes it even funnier that I'm a girl, and not overly muscular.
    But still the only athletic one in my group

" Damn, you could strangle a baby with them pythons! "

Feel free to use.

Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Turbomunkey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DanceyPants View Post
    Lmfao so this is the one I use around all of my friends.
    And it makes it even funnier that I'm a girl, and not overly muscular.
    But still the only athletic one in my group

" Damn, you could strangle a baby with them pythons! "

Feel free to use.

pics of your pythons?

Delgod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Delgod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Delgod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Delgod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Delgod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Delgod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Delgod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Delgod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Delgod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Delgod has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Delgod has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Icehouselifter View Post
    Call 911...im cut

haha priceless
    Lmao.

DanceyPants has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Lmao sorry no pics of my guns.
    I just work out to get in shape for sports, not to have muscles.
    That's why I use these jokes, because I don't have overly muscular arms lmao.

Dk716 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dk716 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dk716 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dk716 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dk716 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dk716 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dk716 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dk716 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dk716 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dk716 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dk716 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    im pretty nervous, i have a serious doctors appointment today, check out the tumour in my left arm.

followed my a cocky Bi Flex haha

6FOOTJAKE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 6FOOTJAKE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 6FOOTJAKE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 6FOOTJAKE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 6FOOTJAKE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 6FOOTJAKE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 6FOOTJAKE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 6FOOTJAKE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 6FOOTJAKE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 6FOOTJAKE has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Talking

Originally Posted by karmazon View Post
    I almost got arrested today
    Why?
    For having those guns!!!
    its "i got pulled over by the cops today, why?, for carrying these guns!"

ticguy200 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

there's 3 types of big

there's big, bigger n OMG ITS COMING THIS WAY!

borisl21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kyleob View Post
    "You better call a plumber, cause these pipes are about to burst!"
    Do you have a dictionary?

i got the DEFINITION!

Jasper505 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Sneak a flex

While standing at an angle do a tricep flex while pointing towards your shoes and ask "You like my new shoes?"
    (bonus: If in shorts, give a calf flex as well)

Somewhat like one that was posted earlier:
    Do a sort of cross the body/palm up bicep flex while asking "Is the (location of your choice) over there?"

BAM21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BAM21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BAM21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BAM21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BAM21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BAM21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BAM21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BAM21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BAM21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BAM21 will become famous soon enough. (+50) BAM21 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    "Suns out guns out" is a classic
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦

"I do it because i can, I can because i want to, I want to because you said i couldn't"

"Do today what others will not, so that you may do tomorrow what others can not."

Lymwill has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do you have a dictionary?
    no why?
    For this definition

__Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000) __Iceman__ is just really nice. (+1000)
    Did you see them talk about them on the news?
    They said a beast was about.
    How much grass could an ass to grass squater squat if an ass to grass squater could squat grass?

booboo2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good bb jokes so far

How many bodybuilders does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Two, one to screw in the lightbulb and one to say lookin good bro!

Liftingkid25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    here's one:
    hold your arm like its hurt while covering up your flexed bicep. say to someone "I just got stung by a huge bee! Look at the swelling on my arm!" Then show the flexed bicep.

G5P will become famous soon enough. (+50) G5P will become famous soon enough. (+50) G5P will become famous soon enough. (+50) G5P will become famous soon enough. (+50) G5P will become famous soon enough. (+50) G5P will become famous soon enough. (+50) G5P will become famous soon enough. (+50) G5P will become famous soon enough. (+50) G5P will become famous soon enough. (+50) G5P will become famous soon enough. (+50) G5P will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by booboo2 View Post
    good bb jokes so far

How many bodybuilders does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Two, one to screw in the lightbulb and one to say lookin good bro!
    lol..

FiNePoWder277 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FiNePoWder277 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FiNePoWder277 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FiNePoWder277 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FiNePoWder277 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FiNePoWder277 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FiNePoWder277 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FiNePoWder277 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FiNePoWder277 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FiNePoWder277 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FiNePoWder277 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    have u been to the pet store lately
    no, why
    cause these puppies need a home(flex)

BROtatoes and BROminos qualitywah's Avatar
    qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000) qualitywah is just really nice. (+1000)
    go up to some swole ass 150 lber ... "excuse me can you direct me to wear i can buy tickets to the board the swole train?"

"i think im getting this bad sickness..."
    -bert stare
    "what is it?"
    "Swoleosis"

Crescenti2012 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by kyleob View Post
    "You better call a plumber, cause these pipes are about to burst!"
    omg...
    "The last 3 or 4 reps is what makes the muscles grow. This area of pain divides a champion from someone who is not a champion. That’s what most people lack, having the guts to go on and just say they’ll go through the pain no matter what happens. I have no fear of fainting. I do squats until I fall over and pass out. So what? It’s not going to kill me. I wake up five minutes later and I’m OK. A lot of other athletes are afraid of this. So they don’t pass out. They don’t go on” - A.Schwarzenegger

Liftingkid25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Ask someone, "Do warm things usually expand?" If they say yes then flex your bicep and say, "My arm must be really warm, then."

Colt-45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colt-45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colt-45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colt-45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colt-45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colt-45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colt-45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colt-45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colt-45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colt-45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Colt-45 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Liftingkid25 View Post
    Ask someone, "Do warm things usually expand?" If they say yes then flex your bicep and say, "My arm must be really warm, then."

LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50) LinebackerGod will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Colt-45 View Post
    lol **** that was my exact reaction

heyxdevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) heyxdevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) heyxdevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) heyxdevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) heyxdevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) heyxdevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) heyxdevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) heyxdevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) heyxdevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) heyxdevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) heyxdevin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by charbar52 View Post
    hey guys if u have any funny muscle jokes please post them i need a laugh something short like

you have the tickets:
    the tickets to the gun show

you have any tape?:
    i am ripped

they closed stone mountain.
    why?
    they found a bigger rock
    no joke this hot ass teacher said this to me

her:some one call the vet your pythons are sick

then i was obligated to give her the d multiple times
    pain is weakness leaving the body
    benching 280
    goal:275 before school gets out-DONE
    goal: 300 before football season

heyxdevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) heyxdevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) heyxdevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) heyxdevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) heyxdevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) heyxdevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) heyxdevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) heyxdevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) heyxdevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) heyxdevin will become famous soon enough. (+50) heyxdevin will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Lifter X View Post
    you can tri (flex your tri) to get bi (flex your Bi) but you wont get back (hit a back double bi) or for alternate ending say youll get trapped (then most musclualr)
    Originally Posted by t-mic View Post
    these guns are illegal in 49 states...thats why im here.
    fav

pain is weakness leaving the body
    benching 280
    goal:275 before school gets out-DONE
    goal: 300 before football season

Adiesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adiesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adiesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adiesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adiesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adiesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adiesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adiesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adiesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adiesel is on a distinguished road. (+10) Adiesel is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I forgot to floss my teeth this morning, can I barrow your arms?

Probably my favorite.

Journey to Aesthetics DjentBrah's Avatar
    DjentBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DjentBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DjentBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DjentBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DjentBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DjentBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DjentBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DjentBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DjentBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DjentBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50) DjentBrah will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Used this on my dad. Provided concern followed by lols.

Me: "dad I think I had a bad allergic reaction!!!!"

Dad: "from what!?"

Me: "I dunno but look how swelled up I am! *massive flex session*"

inB4 stats and "do you even lift?"
    -bench, squat, djentlift
    -I created brotip #464...mirin?
    -disregard peasants, keep living for you.

DeanCorp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeanCorp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeanCorp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeanCorp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeanCorp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeanCorp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeanCorp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeanCorp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeanCorp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeanCorp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) DeanCorp has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I love my abs so much I protect them with a layer of fat.
    You rep me, I rep you :)