Thread: Videos

1fit4life has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Videos

By coincident I found these clips on youtube showing what's life is like in the pump room/backstage. Thought it might would be interesting for some of the newbies.
    Jen

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVoso...lding%20figure

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mv-It...lding%20figure

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5NU_A...lding%20figure
    Last edited by 1fit4life; 05-30-2006 at 05:33 PM.

C-Fit has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks! I noticed that the girls were doing a number of exercises - Is there a routine that we should prescribe to when pumping up? What body parts should we hit, and is there any particular order recommended?

I have the feeling I will need a cheat-sheet backstage. I wont be able to improvise admist the nervousness!

Any thoughts from the experts?

caligrl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by C-Fit
    Thanks! I noticed that the girls were doing a number of exercises - Is there a routine that we should prescribe to when pumping up? What body parts should we hit, and is there any particular order recommended?
    C-Fit, how you choose to pump up is pretty much a personal thing, you'll see a lot of different exercises done, the equipment will also be different from place to place. What's important, is that you go through all the big muscle groups.

Granola eatin' fool fitcajungirl's Avatar
    fitcajungirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitcajungirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitcajungirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitcajungirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitcajungirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitcajungirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitcajungirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitcajungirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitcajungirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitcajungirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fitcajungirl has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Also, make sure you bring your own resistance band because not all contests have great pump up equipment/areas. Just get the blood moving to the areas like shoulders, (LOTS) arms, back and chest. Push ups are great, as well as isometric exercises. If it is a small show, sometimes the time allowed for pump up is limited, so use your backstage time wisely.

Good Luck
    Lisa
    www.fitlisa.com