blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

hot bath w/salt and rubbing alcohol?

read this in an article here supposedly gets most of the subcutaneous water out or something by next morning? would this be a good way to get an acurate weight of ones self minius water weight?

xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Probably already saw this but

[ Q ] What do you have your guys eating? I am assuming they don't become overweight from eating too much protein.

My guys usually don't have any problems because I have them eating pretty clean. They eat carbohydrates like yams, brown rice, small red-skinned potatoes and oatmeal. The bodybuilding lifestyle is all based on that, but I try to take it to another level.

For example, the biggest trick I teach, which is a trade secret within bodybuilding, is before a contest (to make weight) or show, have your fighter sit in a hot bath - the hottest water they can handle - with approximately one gallon of Epsom Salt and five to eight bottles of Winter Green rubbing alcohol, (which is pored on the body).

They lay in there and it sucks out all the subcutaneous water, while allowing the body to retain its intramuscular water. For bodybuilding purposes, if you sit in that for 30 to 45 minutes, pad dry it off, and go straight to sleep. When you wake up in the morning you will be shredded.

[ Q ] This sounds very effective. Why have I never heard of it?

I don't teach that to anybody. It is something I would only give to Jay Cutler or Ronnie if they asked for help (laughs).

[ Q ] How exactly does this work.

Well, when you think about it, alcohol is a muscle soak that has been used for years. When you add Epsom Salt to this, it makes a gradient in the water, and through passive diffusion the salt concentration in the water is higher than the salt concentration in the body, so water passes from the body out into the water in the bathtub.

[ Q ] So you take a more scientific approach to preparing your guys?

That is why we beat up most of the goons in the sport, because they don't really think the game. Our approach is to use science rather than your fists to beat your opponent.
    Quality Products: ON 100% Whey, Omega Thunder, White Blood, Melting Point

Alright Products: Sesamin, AMP

Product that didnt work: X-Factor, Anagen

blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    ya thats where i got it, but does it work for what i am trying to do, find my weight with as little as water weight as possible

xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10) xxdcmast is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Ill rebump for this cause Im interested too
    Quality Products: ON 100% Whey, Omega Thunder, White Blood, Melting Point

Alright Products: Sesamin, AMP

Product that didnt work: X-Factor, Anagen

XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    there are no ways to "trick the body"...it is infinitely more complex than we can ever hope to be. IF this works in ANY capacity, its so small it would not matter and even then the negative feedback reactions of the body would overcompensate, making you worse than you were before VERY shortly after you get out of that water.

If you want to look better, diet harder and smarter. Its as simple as that. There is nothing that equals hard work and dedication. If you are dieted down and holding too much water, you are generally doing something wrong. If you are in shape, you should be full and hard...not flat and soft.

Sean
    B.S. Exercise Science, Philosophy, Creighton University 2003

CSCS, NSCA-CPT

Member of TEAM KLEMCZEWSKI
    www.thedietdoc.com

"His place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.”

-President Theodore Roosevelt

no its not about a quick fix. i want to find my body weight with as little as possible water retention to assess how much weight ive gained minus water weight.

UmmYourFace will become famous soon enough. (+50) UmmYourFace will become famous soon enough. (+50) UmmYourFace will become famous soon enough. (+50) UmmYourFace will become famous soon enough. (+50) UmmYourFace will become famous soon enough. (+50) UmmYourFace will become famous soon enough. (+50) UmmYourFace will become famous soon enough. (+50) UmmYourFace will become famous soon enough. (+50) UmmYourFace will become famous soon enough. (+50) UmmYourFace will become famous soon enough. (+50) UmmYourFace will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the answer to your question is..YES. Yaya clean eating and dieting is important but I totally feel you on water retention. Bathe with epsom salt...Im not sure how many times you would want to do this. I know some people have done three baths in one day. Here is a link that may provide u info on how to set this bath up...http://www.herb.co.za/home-remedies/epsombath.htm

Aside from that...you may also want to drink a tea like Dandelion or Super Dieter's Tea.

The bath may be just as efficient as sitting in a steam room or doing the ol' saran wrap trick during cardio.

Whatever you do...know ur limits! Don't pass out from dehydration!
    This nation will remain the land of the free only so long as it is the home of the brave. ~Elmer Davis
    *God Bless our U.S. Troops*
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    A workout can separate the difference between a bad day and a good day.

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by blinky99
    no its not about a quick fix. i want to find my body weight with as little as possible water retention to assess how much weight ive gained minus water weight.
    how ridiculous. your muscle tissue is 70% water intracellular anyway... MOST OF YOUR ENTIRE BODY IS WATER.

XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10) XTRMEWJ is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    exactly my point...your water is essential and anything you pull out is going to be so small it is insignificant. Just weigh yourself and call it good. If you want to be very accurate, go to a lab abd get hydrostatically weighed. That will be accurate to about 2-3% error regarding lean body mass.

Sean
    B.S. Exercise Science, Philosophy, Creighton University 2003

CSCS, NSCA-CPT

Member of TEAM KLEMCZEWSKI
    www.thedietdoc.com

"His place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat.”

-President Theodore Roosevelt

Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000) Most Muscular is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Unless you had a bathtub backstage by the time you'd get on stage your body would have started getting the water back to where it was. There is no such thing as a sure thing.

nuff said...
    Holder of 4 National NPC Weight Class Titles in 4 different weight classes... all with perfect scores
    1998 NPC USA Bantamweight
    2003 NPC Masters National Lightweight (over 40)
    2006 NPC Masters National Welterweight (over 40)
    2006 NPC Masters National Middleweight (over 50)