adelii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adelii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adelii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adelii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adelii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adelii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adelii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adelii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adelii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adelii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adelii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Help with supplement matching.

I have been cutting for a about a year and a half now and went down from 267 37% fat to 195 22%. I am now ready to start putting on some muscle for a little while but still cut the fat. I wanna stay at 195.

Last month I started to take Dymatize Xpand pills, and Shock therapy before workouts and of course the usual multi, and Fish. I was not to impressed with the Xpand pills I really didnt feel much strength gain or pump with them so i decided to change this month.

So far for these past 2 weeks i have taken HP CE3, NO-XS, and shock therapy before workouts and this combo has given me a ok pump, but decent strenght gains. Nothing really impressive, but im happy nevertheless. Especially since XPAND did nothing for me.

I ran across a friend of mine which was leaving for the states and sold me his animal stak 2 for 15 bucks, so I took it just to try it. I have never taken a test supplement. I was wondering if i could add it to my stack already or wait till next month to stack it with something else.

That is my question, should i use it in my stack now? If so, when should i take it?

I usually wake up take NO-xs wait half an hour eat, wait half an hour then take shock therapy wait about 15 which is usually the drive to the gym, workout, take protein with ce3, shower get home eat tuna, then later on in the day take my second serving of no-xs and ce3. I usually do this for 5 days a week.

If i should not take it now or decide not to, what should animal stack 2 be stacked with? Im not to familiar with this supplement. Im kinda of anxious to start, never tried test supp. please help me out.

ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50) ericgonzalez will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    First of all, felicidades. It's tought to pull off what you've done.

It can't hurt to take the Animal Stak 2, so you might as well try it out. You won't really need any sort of preparation nor post-cycle for it.

By the way, if you've been disappointed with the creatines thus far, try a different kind. Both Ergopharm Cell Fuel, Primaforce CEE, and Designer Xceed have all received great feedback, and I've had good results on Cell fuel myself.

Good luck!
    ^^ This is the best post you'll read all day

"When all is said and done, more is said than done."
    -Ben Franklin

Do Not Buy from Discount Anabolics! They ripped me off and will not think twice about doing the same to you.

adelii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adelii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adelii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adelii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adelii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adelii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adelii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adelii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adelii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adelii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) adelii has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is there anything that should be taken with the animal stak 2?

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Xpand "not working" sends up huge red flags in my opinion.

I would take a closer look at your:

1) hydration
    2) nutrition
    3) training

Then I would consider (in this order):

1) Green BULGE / CVM Xtreme
    2) GlycerGROW
    3) Purple WRAATH / White Blood
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

If anything i would probably blame it on nutrition because it is the first time in a year in a half where im eating more than usual. I stepped up my calories from 2,500 to 3,000. Mostly , chicken and fish. Kept protien from 150 to 200 grams. My water intake has been good for the ever since i started, 1 gallon to 2 every day. Im thinking Xpand would have worked better if i had used it for a little longer, im seeing a lot of improvement on my current stack of HP ce3 and no-xs, with shock. I just tried Glycergrow today for the first time. Didnt notice anything different but it was leg day.

After this month of supps are up im going to go with the animal stak 2 to try out, Can i use it with the current stack? The HP products seem to be working well and are very inexpensive, and glycergrow is the same. I hope it gives me good results like everybody else. Shock is nice for that focus in the gym.

After next months supps im gonna go with a cutting phase again and see if i can get down to 180 or so. I was having a hard time getting out of the 190's. I figures a good three months of building muscle might help me for the 180 goal.

pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) pu12en12g has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by adelii
    My water intake has been good for the ever since i started, 1 gallon to 2 every day.
    Just a quick heads up... that is a HUGE difference between 1 and 2... if 1-2 gallons is typical then I would increase that (maybe around 2-3) especially when using a cell volumizer like GlycerGROW, Xpand, etc...

This applies to Free-Form aminos as well.
    Free agent
    Research and Development Consultant
    11+ Years Experience

May I ask why so much water intake? I think it would be kinda hard to go into the 3 gallon range.