Closed Thread
    thepopo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thepopo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thepopo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thepopo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thepopo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thepopo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thepopo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thepopo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thepopo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thepopo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thepopo is on a distinguished road. (+10)

IBE Looking for Oratropin/Hexatropin Tester(s)

IBE is looking for tester(s) to run log(s) for our Oratropin (cell mediated IGF-1 LR-3) and Hexatropin (GHRP-6 + Hexarelin) products. First, I will give an introduction to each product;

Oratropin - Cell mediated IGF-1 LR-3; subuccal delivery system, with 100% bioavailability. Subuccal delivery means that it is put in the mouth and absorbed by the cheek and the gums. It's a great alternative to the other method of administration of IGF-1 LR-3, since it provides the same amount of absorption, and is painless. The tester(s) will be receiving some of our new Oratropin; 80mcg per doser, allowing the tester flexability. What this new dosing means, is that the buyers will be able to twice as much Oratropin at once, with less cost to them ($70 savings off of buying two kits).

(written by LakeMountD)

There are many various types of MGF, MGF+IGF-1, IGF-1 stacks that have been attempted and although many of them have been successful, there hasn’t, yet, been a standalone winner. This is due to many factors including availability, price, and little experimental evidence on topics such as down regulation of receptors, antibody production, and suppression of natural hormones/growth factors. There are a lot of people on various boards attempting to “figure out” the scattered scientific data that is spread throughout the internet but it is doing only a small amount of good since most studies conducted on MGF and IGF-1 are done on rats and almost all of the studies done using IGF-1 use rhIGF-1, which mimics the naturally occurring growth factor. There are a lot of doctors and users who question the safety of exogenous IGF-1 use, however. The prime reason surrounding this questionability is due to the fact that IGF-1 has been shown to increase the growth rate of cancerous tumors, enlargement of organs, and various other lurking variables. It must be noted, however, IGF-1 does not directly cause cancer, however, if a cancerous cell culture is already forming then IGF-1 can increase the rate of growth.
    In your body IGF-1 is spliced into many different variants that have different anabolic properties. IGF-1Ea and Mechano Growth Factor (IGF-1Ec or MGF) make up the more important spliced variants of the IGF-1 when referring to muscle growth. IGF-1 receptors are increased greatly following exercise due to lactosis (lactic acid buildup from resistance training), which causes muscle damage to the area. The lactic acid is currently thought to be the culprit as well for other irregular spliced variants of IGF-1, such as des 1-3 IGF-1, which is said to be 10 times more potent than that of IGF-1Ea. The most common variant seen in bodybuilding is Long Chain R3 IGF-1 or LR3 IGF-1. This is because LR3 IGF-1 cannot be bound to the IGF-1 Binding Protein 3 (IGF-1 BP3). IGF-1 and IGF-1 BP3 levels are released based off circulating levels of each. As concentrations of IGF-1 in the body rise so do IGF-1 BP3 and as IGF-1 concentrations fall so do IGF-BP3 levels. Recent scientific evidence points out that the reason for IGF-1 BP3 levels rising due to increased levels of IGF-1 is to increase the half-life of circulating IGF-1. Unbound IGF-1 has a half life of around 20 minutes, where as when it’s bound to IGF-1 BP3 the half life is extended to around ~6-12 hours depending on who you ask. This is why there is so much excitement surrounding LR3 IGF-1, since the effects can be seen at much lower dosages than rhIGF-1 due to the longer circulating half life and higher potency.

Although the exact pathways for muscle growth through the IGF-1 axis aren’t directly known or fully understood, a basic understanding has been established and common mechanisms are currently being discovered. Although the pathways go into a great deal of detail we will be sticking to the main IGF-1 and spliced variant pathways and not into MyoD or M-Cadherin related material/gene expression. It is thought that following muscle damage, circulating levels of IGF-1 are partially spliced towards MGF, which in turn proliferates (increasing in amount) myoblasts, which are stem cells that are used for creating muscle fibers. Muscles do not undergo mitosis like other cells, instead they must have myoblasts fuse to the area and be activated (given an identity). As seen in the graph below MGF levels are at their peak 1-2 days following muscle activity and begin to decline rapidly afterwards. IGF-1Ea levels begin to rise at the same time MGF levels begin to fall rapidly, around day 4. MGF proliferates cells in their mononucleated states (muscle stem cells), which is an important piece of the recovery puzzle since without these new stem cells there can be no new growth. This is seen in people with muscular dystrophy and although their bodies still produce IGF-1, their muscles do not exhibit MGF expression, showing the importance for MGF in recovering damaged muscles. Although MGF does proliferate these new stem cells as well as increase protein synthesis to a slight degree, MGF also inhibits differentiation in muscle cells (differentiation can be defined as: myoblast alignment, elongation, and fusion into multinucleate myotubes, basically giving them a new identity). IGF-1Ea completes the repairs by drastically increasing protein synthesis and differentiating these newly brought stem cells. Another possibility for IGF-1 is muscle hyperplasia. Although hypertrophy, which is seen with AAS usage and normal training, is the enlargement of the muscle fiber, due to maturing myofibrils within, while hyperplasia is the actual increase in muscle fibers (refer to Figure 8 below to see a picture). Hyperplasia will not be discussed in detail in this manual until it is more fully understood given scientific evidence based off of studies conducted by trusted scientists. Although many have stated that hyperplasia is impossible without exogenous use of IGF-1, this is a somewhat false statement; a better statement would be that IGF-1 induced hyperplasia occurs at a VERY slow rate naturally since at any given time less than 1% of all IGF-1 circulating in the blood is unbound from IGF-1 BP3. One must also know that despite IGF-1’s effects on muscle hyperplasia and the increased rate at which it occurs when using exogenous LR3 IGF-1, the overall results that are seen can often be seen at their greatest a fair amount of time after using LR3. This occurs due to the fact that newly made muscle fibers are not matured instantly during the process of hyperplasia. Instead, these cells must go through the process of hypertrophy before they mature and become enlarged, another exciting reason to use a combination of MGF and LR3 IGF-1. This is the process of body recomposition that people talk so much about on bodybuilding forums throughout the internet, as you can technically work around your genetic limit and move past it. It must also be noted that in recent studies caloric restriction had no significant effect on MGF, IGF-1, or IGF-1Ea (systemic, liver form of IGF-1) receptor count, making the possibility for exogenous LR3 IGF-1/MGF as a potent, muscle sparing cutter, a great idea.

Hexatropin - This is cell mediated as well, with the same delivery system. Each doser contains 100mcg of GHRP-6 and 100mcg of Hexarelin. Both of these release hgh.Hexatropin-6 is a combination of 2 peptides known to be analogues/agonists of Ghrelin, potent GH increasing agents, appetite stimulants, etc.

Cell-MediatedTM GHRP-6 and Hexarelin
    (for oral use)

100% Bioavailability, Sustained 24-48 hours

Each kit contains:
    2.0mg Cell-MediatedTM GHRP-6
    2.0mg Cell-MediatedTM Hexarelin
    20 individually sealed oral syringes for easy daily
    dosing, no measurements, no hassles.

Each oral syringe contains:
    100mcg Cell-MediatedTM GHRP-6
    100mcg Cell-MediatedTM Hexarelin

0.5 cc's (0.661g) EctoTropin-6TM

GHRP-6 is a synthetic hexapeptide, which specifically releases growth hormone (GH) in a wide variety of species in vivo and in vitro. This peptide has been clinically verified to increase GH levels, increase appetite, raise IGF-1 levels, help sleep cycles and more. GHRP-6 duplicates the way the growth hormone works in the body. In studies it not only has shown to enhance growth hormone levels, but also increased the pulsatile secretion the bursts of GH. Another remarkable trait of GHRP-6 is its increase in normal pulsatile physiological secretion by its hypothalamic action.

Why did we add Hexarelin? Like GHRP-6, hexarelin is a six-amino acid peptide that significantly releases growth hormone. Studies have shown that hexareln is actually more effectiveand longer lasting than growth hormone releasing hormone (GHRH). It is known that GHRP-6 has a synergistic effect with GHRH, causing a fargreater release than either of these substances alone. By combining GHRP-6 with Hexarelin, we have created a more potent GH releasing peptide combination than ever heard of. The potential clinical usefulness of these GH releasing hexapeptides is also reinforced by observations that long-term administration produces elevations in circulating IGF-1 concentrations. Long term treatment with GHRP-6 similarly has been shown to elevate serum IGF-1 as well as IGF-binding protein-3 concentrations, alter body composition and promote linear growth.
    Last edited by thepopo; 05-25-2006 at 10:21 AM.
    IBE Representative

If you have any questions about my posts, do not hesitate to pm me.

Originally Posted by xb5869:
    better cycle that with the "total gym" bro

Everything in balance.

thepopo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thepopo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thepopo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thepopo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thepopo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thepopo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thepopo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thepopo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thepopo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thepopo is on a distinguished road. (+10) thepopo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    We need tester(s) that are at least 20 years of age that are willing to provide a daily log of the products. Please do not post if you do not understand what IGF-1 LR-3 is and understand exactly what it does. The tester(s) will each receive enough of both to provide an adequate log of the effects and benefits of the stack. In addition, this will be most appropriate for those bulking; while the increased GH will help increase fatloss, the Hexarelin increases appetite. I would like all prospective testers to post:

Sex:

Height:

Weight:

Bodytype:

Training experience:

Training Schedule/Routines When Training:

Current Supplements/Others:

Current Diet (Detailed, PLEASE!):

Short Term Goal:

Long Term Goal:

Prescription/Recreational drugs:

Supplement/Any other history:

Why should I be chosen?:

Testers will be picked by or before June 5th, at which point the kits and any instructions will be provided to the testers.
    IBE Representative

Everything in balance.

Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I'd put my next stack on hold for this.

I'll post my stats shortly.
    Last edited by Slated; 05-25-2006 at 10:28 AM.

laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000) laz is just really nice. (+1000)

Sex:m

Height:5'11"

Weight:212

Bodytype:

Training experience: 8 yrs

Training Schedule/Routines When Training: Right now its cardio 4 times a week on an empty stomach. Chest, arms, back, shoulders, legs lifting split.

Current Supplements/Others:Ephedrine HCL, Scorch Remix, SNS AE2, focus xt, and CVM extreme.

Current Diet (Detailed, PLEASE!): 6-7 Meals. Consisting of 3 shakes, 1 whey, 2 MRP. 4 solid meals that include egg whites, chicken breast, cottage cheese, whole grain bread, and greens.

Short Term Goal: Lose fat for summer

Long Term Goal: Lean out to around 10% BF

Prescription/Recreational drugs:

Supplement/Any other history: You name it i have taken it.

Why should I be chosen?: Becuase i know that these products will assist me in my fat loss goals. I rep for SNS and just graduated college. I have tons of free time to post my daily log and no that my diet and training regimen are in check. I would also like to hold on to as much lean mass as possibe while cutting and i know that this might indeed help me do that.

chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chlaxman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow this is quite an opportunity. Hell I may have to throw in my stats.
    Panthers/Tar Heels/Hurricanes/Durham Bulls

nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nni has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    this is excellent, however my experience with these types of products is nil.

good luck to the testers, this will be very interesting.
    www.placebro.net

This is a bandit's life, it comes and goes and thems the breaks.

Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Sex: Male

Height: 5'10"

Weight: Currently 180

Bodytype: Ecto'ish'

Training experience: former NPC Middle middle weight w/ 1st comp at 16y/o

Training Schedule/Routines When Training: 1wk single muscle group iso per day 4-5days/wk, 1 week 2 bodypart combined per day 4-5days/wk

Current Supplements/Others: three weeks left on USP review + CEE + Whey

Current Diet (Detailed, PLEASE!): Mass Meal w/32oz milk) post cardio upon waking, GF Pro w/ BCAAs mid morining, low sodium soup and whole wheat sandwich for lunch, GF Pro + BCAAs mid afternoon, Whole wheat pasta with chicken or tuna for dinner, GF Pro w 32oz milk prior to bed.

Short Term Goal: Lean up while maintaining muscle mass for summer

Long Term Goal: Reach pre surgery body composition

Prescription/Recreational drugs: NONE

Supplement/Any other history: I don't think there's anything out there I haven't used (or comperable)

Why should I be chosen?: Motivated, Dedicated, Educated Marine!

Shunned, Unshunned UberBerzerker's Avatar
    UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    cool. this should be interesting.
    If its not good for pregnant women then why would it be good for me. - MegaPump

You do not necessarily need experience with these types of products to apply. We will be looking at a broad variety of people and will probably choose tester(s) people with experience, and tester(s) without, in order to get a more complete concensus on the products.
    IBE Representative

Everything in balance.

moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondg29 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Damn... looks good.

Good luck to any testers that are chosen.

Paniro1121 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Sex: Male

Height: 5'7

Weight: 190

Bodytype: Endomorph

Training experience: 4 years powerlifting 1 year bodybuilding

Training Schedule/Routines When Training:
    Monday- Biceps/Triceps
    -Close Grip Bench supersetted w/ Barbell Curls 4-5 sets 8-12 reps
    -Tricep Pushdowns supersetted w/ Seated Incline Hammer Curls 2-3 sets 8-12 reps
    -Single Arm Reverse Grip Pulldowns supersetted w/ Single Arm Preacher Curls 2-3 sets 8-12 reps
    -30 minutes cardio
    Tuesday-Abs, Cardio
    Wednesday - Back + Legs
    -Squats supersetted w/ Bent Over Barbell Row 5 Sets 8-15 reps
    -Leg Extensions supersetted w/ Lat Pulldowns 2-3 Sets 8-12 reps
    -Calf Raises supersetted w/ Cable rows 3 sets 8-12 reps
    -Lunges supersetted w/ Pullups 3 Sets until failure
    -Cardio 15-20 minutes
    Thursday- Abs, Cardio 45 minutes
    Friday- Chest + Shoulders
    Flat Bench Press 4 sets 6-12 reps
    Seated Military Press 4 sets 8-12 reps
    Incline Bench Press 3 sets 8-12 reps
    Front and Lateral Raises 3 sets 8-12 reps
    Cable Flys 2 sets 8-12 reps
    Reverse Dumbell Flys 2 sets 8-12 reps
    Saturday - Abs, Cardio
    Sunday- Off

Current Supplements/Others:Whey protein Multivitamin ZMA

Current Diet (Detailed, PLEASE!):
    Meal1 - 2 cups oatmeal, 4 egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 1 banana
    Meal2 - 2 cans tuna, 3 tbs light mayonase, 4 slices who grain bread
    Meal3 - protein shake, 2 cups oatmeal
    Meal4 - 2 chickenburgers, 2 whole wheat buns, 2 cups spinach
    Meal5 - Lean steak, 2 cups brown rice, spinach or broccoli
    Meal6 - Protein shake , cottage cheese
    Short Term Goal: 200 lean

Long Term Goal: 225-230 lean

Prescription/Recreational drugs: none

Supplement/Any other history: I have taken BSN Cellmass,Nitrix,Amino Acids,Leukic,Gakik,NO-Xplode

Why should I be chosen?:I live bodybuilding, I like trying new supplements, and it wouldnt be a problem to make a detailed daily log.
    "Pain make me grow. Growing is what I want. Therefore, for me pain is pleasure. And so when I am experiencing pain I’m in heaven. It’s great. People suggest this is masochistic. But they’re wrong. I like pain for a particular reason. I don’t like needle’s stuck in my arm. But I do like the pain that is necessary to be a champion.” - Arnold Schwarzenegger

Pressed, but not crushed matpal's Avatar
    matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) matpal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Uhh...technically this is not allowed as IBE is not carried by BB.com.

Sorry, but we all had to abide before we were picked up here too.
    "Love Everyone" - Jesus

Ex-CEO/Unaffiliated

I used to make the Holy Grail

FF/Medic

sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) sawastea has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Sorry guys, I'm going to have the close this, IBE is not sold in the Cyberstore.

thepopo, check your PM.