Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    8 mile has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 8 mile has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 8 mile has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) 8 mile has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

i dont understand how deadlifts build muscle

it seems like it's more of a stretch cause the hands are just hooks and pull the bar up when the body moves up. how does this build muscle? is it just cause youre stretching with heavy weight?

Registered User LatissimusDorsi's Avatar
    LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LatissimusDorsi has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Yeah it's just because u're stretching with heavy weight

Show me how u stretch and pull 500lbs off the ground without using ur muscles, go for it.

Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz Dominik has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by 8 mile
    it seems like it's more of a stretch cause the hands are just hooks and pull the bar up when the body moves up. how does this build muscle? is it just cause youre stretching with heavy weight?
    Certain muscles are working isometrically but like LD said, try pulling 500lbs off the floor and tell me it's just stretching

Believe me, with enough weight it will beat the crap out of your back and posterior chain and over time you'll see the benefits.

Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    are you thinking of a straight leg deadlift maybe???

JCVP will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCVP will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCVP will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCVP will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCVP will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCVP will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCVP will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCVP will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCVP will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCVP will become famous soon enough. (+50) JCVP will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That's the key. Light deadlifts do nothing for you. Even moderate weighte deadlifts do nothing for you. It is deadlifts with a resistance of 5 reps or less that challenge your body. It's one of the few exercises that needs to be taken to near-maximal %1RM Load to see results.

TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Deadlifts involve most of the body....How could they not build muscle?
    My PowerLifting journal!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139726173&p=781873953&posted=1#post781873953

Nikon D90

Consistency. Intensity. Medtreker's Avatar
    Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000) Medtreker is just really nice. (+1000)
    Aside from the misconception of "just stretching," I think I can explain it to you in a better way that This Noobie(me) found for himself. I was skeptical too of this excercise. However, another excercise that had me stuck at a certain weight resistance, was the simple curl. See, my back/shoulders couldn't handle any more weight on the bar, even though my biceps may have been able to. But, without the back/shoulder muscle( an even muscle distribution), I was forced to rock back and forth. I was stuck, in a rut, without some serious basic compound movements.

I very soon learned of the benefits of deadlifts and squats. And, at first, still was skeptical even after I had started to do them. At first, it was the legs that responded. I thought, how could stonger legs increase my arm curling abilities? But I was liking what they were doing for my legs!!

Well, as the legs became stronger(and believe me, squats and deads, even without a huge maxium weight, will increase leg strenght tremendously), I was able to deadlift and squat heavier and heavier. Soon, my back was getting bigger. I was now able to greatly increase my Rowing weight! I saw my lats growing, and incorporated more lat excercises, with greater weight resistance. My overhead press grew, shoulders grew huge! I started doing heavy shrugs, heavy rows, very heavy cable pulldowns, ect, ect. Everything grew larger now.

And wow, my curl weight, that had remained stagnent, was now feeling LIGHT. Better yet, when curling, I could remain deadfast straight, without rocking back and forth. Everything abound my arms was stronger. Also, I could take the curl, with heavier resistance, past what seemed like the point of failer. Really, this was the point of much greater muscle fatige, that lead to total bicep exhaustion. Now, I could curl more weight! Finally.

It's all connected. Serious bodybuilders say, you can't continue to grow upper body, without growing your "core" and lower body.

Deadlifts greatly, to a HUGE extent, increase your "core" strength and lower body strength. They incorporate most of the muscles in your body when performed. But, other than skinny legs, you might not see a particular huge gain in any one body part, at least not at first. Just remember, it's all connected.

And, the stretching is good too!
    Last edited by Medtreker; 05-25-2006 at 09:12 AM.
    Tony

"Punch It Bishop"

Registered User AnaerobicAndrew's Avatar
    AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000) AnaerobicAndrew is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by antseezee
    Light deadlifts do nothing for you. Even moderate weighte deadlifts do nothing for you. It is deadlifts with a resistance of 5 reps or less that challenge your body. It's one of the few exercises that needs to be taken to near-maximal %1RM Load to see results.
    No, thats not true at all.

It depends on what your goals are.
    "Swim 2.4 miles. Bike 112 miles. Run 26.2 miles. BRAG for the rest of your life." IRONMAN TRIATHLON

Es gibt keinen anderen Teufel als den wir in unserem eigenen Herzen haben.

musclar smurfette Sunshineslynn's Avatar
    Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Sunshineslynn has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    You may not have the form down and that is why it feels like a stretch. You have to go heavy like said before so correct your form and then try it and I will doubt to say you would ever call it stretching again.

smiles
    s
    "You can't take some pill and hope your fat will jump off of you like you have the plague. You must work out and eat clean to have a lean, green, fighting machine." Sunshineslynn

'If you always do what you always did, then you will always get what you always do'

I dip, you dip, we all dip....dip to the east, dip to the west ......dip to get that tricep.

Has new batteries! DuracellBunny's Avatar
    DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) DuracellBunny has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    If ANY part of your body moves, it involves a muscle somewhere contracting. Add resistance to that contraction and you can get hypertrophy. Q.E.D.
    Screw nature; my body will do what I DAMN WELL tell it to do!

The only dangerous thing about an exercise is the person doing it.

They had the technology to rebuild me. They made me better, stronger, faster......

W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Maybe if you got your retarded ass out of the misc section and into the gym you'd find out.
    I don't know either lol

Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Flex500 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by W8isGR8
    Maybe if you got your retarded ass out of the misc section and into the gym you'd find out.
    touche'

TN_WORKOUT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TN_WORKOUT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TN_WORKOUT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TN_WORKOUT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TN_WORKOUT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TN_WORKOUT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TN_WORKOUT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TN_WORKOUT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TN_WORKOUT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TN_WORKOUT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TN_WORKOUT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    The hard part of deadlifting is not lowering the weight...it's the lifting part that's difficult. I could probably dead-drop 1,000 lbs if I had a good spotter.

While you are "stretching with heavy weight" as you deadlift and pull the bar up, most folks around here see best results for muscle growth when we raise the bar...not in the lowering move. We prefer to call such "stretching" maneuvers LIFTING with weights....weightlifting for short. :-)

Give it a try for a couple of months (go heavy) and I think you'll see results...especially if you lift the weight after you stretch your hamstrings.

sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) sword_ has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LatissimusDorsi
    Yeah it's just because u're stretching with heavy weight

Show me how u stretch and pull 500lbs off the ground without using ur muscles, go for it.
    HAHA exactly.
    A hit was sent, from the President, to raid your residence /
    Because you had secret evidence, and documents /
    On how they raped the continents, and it's the prominent /
    Dominant Islamic, Asiatic Black Hebrew

- GZA "4th Chamber"

iMikus is on a distinguished road. (+10) iMikus is on a distinguished road. (+10) iMikus is on a distinguished road. (+10) iMikus is on a distinguished road. (+10) iMikus is on a distinguished road. (+10) iMikus is on a distinguished road. (+10) iMikus is on a distinguished road. (+10) iMikus is on a distinguished road. (+10) iMikus is on a distinguished road. (+10) iMikus is on a distinguished road. (+10) iMikus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    says the man with 11,000+ posts in under a year...

W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) W8isGR8 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Mikus
    says the man with 11,000+ posts in under a year...
    Government job, what can I say.
    I don't know either lol

Doc Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doc Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doc Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doc Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doc Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doc Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doc Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doc Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doc Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doc Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50) Doc Iron will become famous soon enough. (+50)

The proof is in the puddin' folks ...

Most of the best strongmen in the world, guys like Jesse Marunde and Zydurnas Savickas spend most of their day doing deadlifts, squats, shoulder presses and other heavy compound movements.

They rarely do curls or other isolation exercises (Jesse actually NEVER benches!)

But you wanna bet as to whether they can outlift anyone one this board AND even 98% of bodybuilders ON those isolation exercises that bodybuilders spend most of their time doing?

There's a story on Jesse's board about a buddy of his who spend a few months doing almost nothing besides heavy squats (the example would work just as well for deadlifts). At the end of the routine he put on 30 pounds of muscle and his BENCH PRESS (which he hadn't trained at all) shot up by 100 pounds.

His entire body grew in response to stimulation created by the heavy, compound training.

I'm a wuss compared to those guys, but the same principle has worked wonders for me.

iMikus is on a distinguished road. (+10) iMikus is on a distinguished road. (+10) iMikus is on a distinguished road. (+10) iMikus is on a distinguished road. (+10) iMikus is on a distinguished road. (+10) iMikus is on a distinguished road. (+10) iMikus is on a distinguished road. (+10) iMikus is on a distinguished road. (+10) iMikus is on a distinguished road. (+10) iMikus is on a distinguished road. (+10) iMikus is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Well you have more patience then i do i guess. i remember sitting at a deskjob spending 4-5 hours out of the day weeding through forums while i was 'working'...it was nice but got old quick! btw, thanks for the rep, i like the color red better than green anyway

I just don't know anymore MoGeaYuglay's Avatar
    MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    well, the kind of demand, stress, and pain tolerance that is placed on the body during heavy deads will give your system a wake-up call to growth, so-to-speak. Just because you can't see your posterior chain flexing and forming a ball like your bicep during curl DOES NOT mean your muscles arn't getting worked. It's not the flex so much as the tension.
    If you think you can, you will.
    If you think you can't, you're right.

Wang Chung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wang Chung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wang Chung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wang Chung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wang Chung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wang Chung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wang Chung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wang Chung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wang Chung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wang Chung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wang Chung has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Why so rude?

I just don't know anymore MoGeaYuglay's Avatar
    MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250) MoGeaYuglay has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Wang Chung
    Why so rude?
    because the stupidity in threads has broken him enough to justifiably lash out against it.
    If you think you can, you will.
    If you think you can't, you're right.

Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Rachel_n_SD is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Glad 2 know i'm not alone. all those taxpayer dollars, paying us government employees good money to surf the internet for 8 hours a day...

Steeltoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Steeltoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Steeltoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Steeltoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Steeltoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Steeltoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Steeltoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Steeltoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Steeltoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Steeltoe is on a distinguished road. (+10) Steeltoe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Tuesday was actually my first time doing deadlifts. I loved them and I am hooked now. My ass is really sore though, and so are my legs, because I did them right after 3 sets of heavy sqauts. But I am already feeling alot stronger. For so long I was doing nothing but benching and curling, but after sqauting and deadlifting last tuesday, I dont want to do another sissy isolation ever again. Compounds own. You really should try out some deads, you'll see what I mean.

Originally Posted by MoGeaYuglay
    because the stupidity in threads has broken him enough to justifiably lash out against it.
    Just look at some of the other threads he started
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=800501
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=798454
    I don't know either lol

gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TN_WORKOUT
    The hard part of deadlifting is not lowering the weight...it's the lifting part that's difficult. I could probably dead-drop 1,000 lbs if I had a good spotter.
    Visualizing an SNL or Monty Python skit where he goes for a record and rips his arms off.... I think it was python. Good laugh.
    oh and gecko that link did not contain answers only the search page - swiftness_02

The foods that trigger ketosis are high in carbs, not sugars - michaeldude

gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) gecko2424 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    A "not work safe" would have been nice. D'oh! Hope they don't review my access...

I agree, what a tool.
    oh and gecko that link did not contain answers only the search page - swiftness_02

The foods that trigger ketosis are high in carbs, not sugars - michaeldude

MisterMak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterMak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterMak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterMak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterMak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterMak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterMak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterMak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterMak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterMak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MisterMak has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am betting that 8mile hasn't done deadlifts properly, with enough weight, or a combination of both.

Carmen0857 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carmen0857 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carmen0857 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carmen0857 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carmen0857 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carmen0857 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carmen0857 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carmen0857 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carmen0857 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carmen0857 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Carmen0857 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    This is a silly question

TN_WORKOUT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TN_WORKOUT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TN_WORKOUT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TN_WORKOUT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TN_WORKOUT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TN_WORKOUT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TN_WORKOUT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TN_WORKOUT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TN_WORKOUT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TN_WORKOUT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TN_WORKOUT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Steeltoe
    Tuesday was actually my first time doing deadlifts. I loved them and I am hooked now. My ass is really sore though, and so are my legs, because I did them right after 3 sets of heavy sqauts. But I am already feeling alot stronger. For so long I was doing nothing but benching and curling, but after sqauting and deadlifting last tuesday, I dont want to do another sissy isolation ever again. Compounds own. You really should try out some deads, you'll see what I mean.
    Yup, and if your gym is anything like mine you probably won't have to wait in line at the deadlift station (or squat rack for that matter).

TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TKD has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Cool

Nice to see you have done your research again W8

Indeed, he is retarded as the emporer has forseen!! LOL
    My PowerLifting journal!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139726173&p=781873953&posted=1#post781873953

Nikon D90