RoadPrincess Biker Mamma rayteresa4's Avatar
    rayteresa4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rayteresa4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rayteresa4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rayteresa4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rayteresa4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rayteresa4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rayteresa4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rayteresa4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rayteresa4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rayteresa4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rayteresa4 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking Washington State INBF Bodybuilding & Fitness Competition

I just thought I would send out an email with ticket and event information for those of you who are interested in attending and cheering me on. Yes, I am participating in the Bodybuilding portion of the event as Novice (1st show). I am currently 11 weeks out from show, and have about 8% bodyfat to loose to be competition ready. Slow but sure. A lot of hard dedicated work in training as well as diet. Takes a lot of discepline. Anyway, please see the below information, and if you are interested in attending the event, be sure to purchase your tickets ahead of time. You can purchase the tickets at the door as well if you so choose. Please also feel free to invite other people and forward this on to other people you know. You can visit the website at www.unitedfitness.org

Washington State

Natural Bodybuilding & Figure Championships

August 12, 2006 – so mark your calendars!
    Everett PUD Headquarters
    2800 Pacific Avenue
    Everett, WA 98201

All contestants are required to take a 7-year drug-free polygraph exam.

o PRE-JUDGING: August 12, 10:30 a.m. – mandatory poses only, no routines.

o FINALS: August 12, 6:00 p.m. – If there is a high number of competitors (100 or more), then the top 5 competitors from each class will pose at night – otherwise every competitor will pose at night with mandatory and routine posing. (for mandatory posing requirements go to www.unitedfitness.org )

o VIDEO: Video taping is prohibited. Professional videographer will tape the event.

o TICKETS: For Pre-judging Only: $15.00 Finals Only: $20.00 All Day: $30.00 &nb sp; Tickets are general admission, SO ARRIVE EARLY TO SIT UP FRONT. Tickets may be purchased at the door or in advance by calling 360-653-7414 AFTER 2 P.M. PST.

o AFTER SHOW PARTY: An after show party will be held at: Las Coronas Restaurant and Cantina – 3131 Smokey Point Drive, Smokey Point, WA

I would love to see you all at the show and after show party…let me know if you plan on attending.

Teresa Johnson
    rayteresa4
    INBF Promotor/Director/Competitor
    www.unitedfitness.org - Wa. State Contest Information

34 - mother of 2
    5'7"
    Goal
    120-125lb for Comp.
    6-8% BF

With A Shield About Me - ALL Things Are Possible
    Blinders on, Eyes Forward, Running ALL the WAY to the END!

rayteresa4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rayteresa4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rayteresa4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rayteresa4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rayteresa4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rayteresa4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rayteresa4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rayteresa4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rayteresa4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rayteresa4 is on a distinguished road. (+10) rayteresa4 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Reminder

Just a reminder - the show is approaching fast...would love to see some of you there either in the audience, or actually competing...contact Kevin and Denise James at www.unitedfitness.org for more information.
    rayteresa4

34 - mother of 2
    5'7"
    Goal
    120-125lb for Comp.
    6-8% BF

ooh ooh

Originally Posted by rayteresa4
    Just a reminder - the show is approaching fast...would love to see some of you there either in the audience, or actually competing...contact Kevin and Denise James at www.unitedfitness.org for more information.

Ok, four weeks from Saturday is the show- I am getting excited - just posting this reminder again....
    rayteresa4

34 - mother of 2
    5'7"
    Goal
    120-125lb for Comp.
    6-8% BF

eireannach has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

washington show

I'll be there....just to get an idea of what it's like so I know what I'm getting myself into. Good luck!

Originally Posted by eireannach
    I'll be there....just to get an idea of what it's like so I know what I'm getting myself into. Good luck!
    Yeah - way cool - be sure to call and get your tickets - the venue is small, and only seats 300. Go to www.unitedfitness.org and then contact us to either email or call Kevin and Denise James for tickets.

I am very excited - my name is Teresa, so please come and introduce yourself if you can.
    rayteresa4

34 - mother of 2
    5'7"
    Goal
    120-125lb for Comp.
    6-8% BF

MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Oh I wish I could go I will be there in spirit though
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171086161&p=1435554041#post1435554041

Originally Posted by MuscleMom
    Oh I wish I could go I will be there in spirit though
    I know you will be...thank you!
    rayteresa4

34 - mother of 2
    5'7"
    Goal
    120-125lb for Comp.
    6-8% BF

9 Days and counting....
    rayteresa4

34 - mother of 2
    5'7"
    Goal
    120-125lb for Comp.
    6-8% BF