Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Jamiepoole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamiepoole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamiepoole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamiepoole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamiepoole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamiepoole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamiepoole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamiepoole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamiepoole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamiepoole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamiepoole will become famous soon enough. (+50)

What the hell is WWE doing?

I have gotten majorly behind on WWE...it's gotten so bad to the point where I can barely bother looking up results online. But my friend told me two weeks in a row, world champ Rey Misterio lost to Giant Kali and Mark Henry, and now gets a beating from Kane. What in god's name is WWE's booking team doing?

As if people didn't doubt Rey's size enough, this is WWE's 'brilliant' idea to turn that around? And even if he does loose the belt sunday, did they really have to treat his run with such disrespect?

RUTHLESS AGGRESSION!!!! my_whey's Avatar
    my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Jamiepoole
    I have gotten majorly behind on WWE...it's gotten so bad to the point where I can barely bother looking up results online. But my friend told me two weeks in a row, world champ Rey Misterio lost to Giant Kali and Mark Henry, and now gets a beating from Kane. What in god's name is WWE's booking team doing?

As if people didn't doubt Rey's size enough, this is WWE's 'brilliant' idea to turn that around? And even if he does loose the belt sunday, did they really have to treat his run with such disrespect?
    1. This is a unmarked spoiler.
    2. Rey sucks and should get beat by these giants.

A Bobby Heenan guy Chuck Norris's Avatar
    Chuck Norris is just really nice. (+1000) Chuck Norris is just really nice. (+1000) Chuck Norris is just really nice. (+1000) Chuck Norris is just really nice. (+1000) Chuck Norris is just really nice. (+1000) Chuck Norris is just really nice. (+1000) Chuck Norris is just really nice. (+1000) Chuck Norris is just really nice. (+1000) Chuck Norris is just really nice. (+1000) Chuck Norris is just really nice. (+1000) Chuck Norris is just really nice. (+1000)
    WWE has sucked it hard since Benoit dropped it to Orton. They lost ALL credibility then.
    "This is how diseases start. You spit at each other, somebody sleeps with a chimpanzee, and next thing you know - AIDS." -- CM Punk

my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) my_whey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Chuck Norris
    WWE has sucked it hard since Benoit dropped it to Orton. They lost ALL credibility then.
    One of my top 5 fav WWE moments of all time.

Jamiepoole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamiepoole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamiepoole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamiepoole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamiepoole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamiepoole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamiepoole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamiepoole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamiepoole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamiepoole will become famous soon enough. (+50) Jamiepoole will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Mr Whey, it seems you are totally clueless about wrestling. If you think Rey deserves to loose to those no hopers, no wonder WWE thinks most of it's fans are idiots. Wow.

ChuckieB will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChuckieB will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChuckieB will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChuckieB will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChuckieB will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChuckieB will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChuckieB will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChuckieB will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChuckieB will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChuckieB will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChuckieB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Rey sucks? Let's see Henry has put out both Batista and Angle because he's not that skilled a performer. Kali is going to get shelfed because he is dangerous in the ring. Jesus Christ, I know you prefer the bigger wrestlers but at least back it up with solid facts. Just because you don't like Rey's style doesn't mean he sucks. I may not like the style of basketball of Michael Jordan but that doesn't mean he sucks.
    "I can't jump high, so I jump from high places." -- Cactus Jack
    "Tito Santana is like a cue-ball. The more you strike him, the more english you get out of him." -- Bobby Heenan
    "The only time this much havoc has been wreaked by this few people - you need to go all the way back to the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse." The greatest wrestler of all-time The Enforcer Arn Anderson

Mr Whey, it seems you are totally clueless about wrestling. If you think Rey deserves to loose to those no hopers, no wonder WWE thinks most of it's fans are idiots. Wow.

I am clueless about wrestling because I dislike Rey?? I'll take Kane as champ anyday over that midget.

BTW, again.. unmarked spoiler.

Originally Posted by my_whey
    I am clueless about wrestling because I dislike Rey?? I'll take Kane as champ anyday over that midget.

BTW, again.. unmarked spoiler.

Taking Kane is one thing...saying he should loose to Giant Khali and Mark Henry is another completely. At least Kane is entertaining.

Taking Kane is one thing...saying he should loose to Giant Khali and Mark Henry is another completely. At least Kane is entertaining.
    Yes. I think a giant should beat a 5'6 guy as well as the worlds strongest man. I'd laugh if Rey beat those guys clean.... just like I laughed when he beat Orton/Angle........ the guy is a cruserweight and beating those guys are a disgrace.

The Flash is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Flash is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Flash is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Flash is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Flash is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Flash is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Flash is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Flash is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Flash is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Flash is on a distinguished road. (+10) The Flash is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    mr. whey does make a good point on that last one, a cruiserweight should not be beating the likes of the world champs regularly, maybe an upset here or there, but please lets keep it somewhat realistic, rey cant be expected to beat these beast week after week
    Work hard and not only will you be hard, you'll be hard to beat

Height: 6'0"
    Weight: 205

BJJ Brown Belt

{o,o}
    |)__)
    -"-"-
    O RLY?

I throw spinning sh*t HardGainer82's Avatar
    HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Is this the point where someone brings up Royce Gracie or Roy Jones?
    "The sun is always gonna rise, and always gonna set and I'll just keep on punching because everyday is gonna bring something different and I just want to be ready for it."
    - Jens Pulver

If you refer to a fighter who you've never met in real life as "my boy" as though their performance somehow reflects well on you for simply being a fan, you're a lame ass.

ChuckieB will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChuckieB will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChuckieB will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChuckieB will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChuckieB will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChuckieB will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChuckieB will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChuckieB will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChuckieB will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChuckieB will become famous soon enough. (+50) ChuckieB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by The Flash
    mr. whey does make a good point on that last one, a cruiserweight should not be beating the likes of the world champs regularly, maybe an upset here or there, but please lets keep it somewhat realistic, rey cant be expected to beat these beast week after week
    The problem is that these beasts have no place in wrestling because they are largely unskilled and dangerous.
    "Tito Santana is like a cue-ball. The more you strike him, the more english you get out of him." -- Bobby Heenan
    "The only time this much havoc has been wreaked by this few people - you need to go all the way back to the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse." The greatest wrestler of all-time The Enforcer Arn Anderson

Location: http://russmartin.info/au dio/mp3/vault/iamdallas.wma
    ifyour555im666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ifyour555im666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ifyour555im666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ifyour555im666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ifyour555im666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ifyour555im666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ifyour555im666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ifyour555im666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ifyour555im666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ifyour555im666 will become famous soon enough. (+50) ifyour555im666 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    And you've misspelled "lose" a number of times already in this thread alone.
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=WrGhqMnPVXk

the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by ChuckieB
    Rey sucks? Let's see Henry has put out both Batista and Angle because he's not that skilled a performer. Kali is going to get shelfed because he is dangerous in the ring. Jesus Christ, I know you prefer the bigger wrestlers but at least back it up with solid facts. Just because you don't like Rey's style doesn't mean he sucks. I may not like the style of basketball of Michael Jordan but that doesn't mean he sucks.
    henry didnt put batista and angle out for real,that was storylines mark.lol
    henry has been pushed well as a monster heel and he has to look strong for his match against angle.
    same goes for khali,he has to look unbeatable for his match against taker,both at judgement day of course.

Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000) Amoral is just really nice. (+1000)
    One question who is Mr. Whey?
    Business As Usual

Annapurna II

Anyone can look big standing alone

dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by MetallicaMan88
    One question who is Mr. Whey?
    ???
    Check the users above you. My_whey.....
    Horror movie thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1776961

Originally Posted by the terminator
    henry didnt put batista and angle out for real,that was storylines mark.lol
    henry has been pushed well as a monster heel and he has to look strong for his match against angle.
    same goes for khali,he has to look unbeatable for his match against taker,both at judgement day of course.
    Before you call me a mark you better get you facts straight. Angle and Batista both suffered legit injuries ion matches with Henry. Batista already had a lat tear and then in a match with Henry, he injured his triceps. Angle did injure his ribs when Henry splashed him on the table.

Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by HardGainer82

If Royce Gracie can do it in real life convincingly. Rey Mysterio can do it on a pre-determined entertainment show.

the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500) the terminator is not very helpful. (-500)

Thumbs up

Before you call me a mark you better get you facts straight. Angle and Batista both suffered legit injuries ion matches with Henry. Batista already had a lat tear and then in a match with Henry, he injured his triceps. Angle did injure his ribs when Henry splashed him on the table.
    batista is injury prone because of his massive you know what use.but yes i'll admit henry had something to do with it at a house show.
    but as for angle,this is a fact ,angle planned to take time off,which is why henry did that splash in the storyline.
    angle did so to taper of painkillers since he was the one on deathwatch a couple months back.whether henry injured his rib at that time is irrevalant,to why he took time off,as it was already planned by angle to take a leave to get off the painkillers or atleast lower the dosage.peace

batista is injury prone because of his massive you know what use.but yes i'll admit henry had something to do with it at a house show.
    but as for angle,this is a fact ,angle planned to take time off,which is why henry did that splash in the storyline.
    angle did so to taper of painkillers since he was the one on deathwatch a couple months back.whether henry injured his rib at that time is irrevalant,to why he took time off,as it was already planned by angle to take a leave to get off the painkillers or atleast lower the dosage.peace
    Why does it matter if Angle was going to take time off or not? My original point was that Henry is dangerous and really shouldn't be there. You said the injuries were for storyline purposes but they were actually legit injuries.

Smile

Why does it matter if Angle was going to take time off or not? My original point was that Henry is dangerous and really shouldn't be there. You said the injuries were for storyline purposes but they were actually legit injuries.
    dangerous thats the great khali lol and alot more are wrose than henry.theres a difference between hurting someone a bit,and actually injuring him,as you can see angle is back after 3 weeks so the rib story couldnt have been that bad obvioulsy.angle planned to leave to taper of painkillers way before this little mishap.anyways we agree to disagree okay?good peace bro

dangerous thats the great khali lol and alot more are wrose than henry.theres a difference between hurting someone a bit,and actually injuring him,as you can see angle is back after 3 weeks so the rib story couldnt have been that bad obvioulsy.angle planned to leave to taper of painkillers way before this little mishap.anyways we agree to disagree okay?good peace bro
    LMAO! WOW...

Smile

Originally Posted by my_whey
    LMAO! WOW...
    i dont if i should laugh or pity you fairy.lmao hahaha lol

I throw spinning sh*t HardGainer82's Avatar
    HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HardGainer82 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Seriously though terminator, can you get through one thread without talking about painkillers and steroids? True or not, stop acting like you know anything for sure.
    "The sun is always gonna rise, and always gonna set and I'll just keep on punching because everyday is gonna bring something different and I just want to be ready for it."
    - Jens Pulver

If you refer to a fighter who you've never met in real life as "my boy" as though their performance somehow reflects well on you for simply being a fan, you're a lame ass.

Smile

Seriously though terminator, can you get through one thread without talking about painkillers and steroids? True or not, stop acting like you know anything for sure.
    most of my posts dont include steroids or painkillers,that is very ignorant of you,but i'm not surprised,just another hater.
    i know these facts because i have actually competed and been around bbing for along time same with wrestling i'm not a child who marks out.or a kid who has never competed,i'm not some skinny kid wannabe.

How can we agree to disagree? I never stated an opinion only facts that both Angle and Batista were injured in matches with Henry. Who knows how bad the rib injury (not rib story) actually is because Angle puts the business ahead of his own health? And yes there is a difference between hurting someone and injuring someone. I think Batista being out for this long constitutes an injury and also Angle taking any time off is clearly him being injured. And you don't know if he was going to take time off to ween off the painkillers.

dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dts1789 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ???
    Are you off or are you off?
    Horror movie thread
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=1776961

Hardgainer, quit being a hater!!

Why? Is it an invalid point or something then?

Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Marv is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Why? Is it an invalid point or something then?
    No, he's just pointing out the never ending circle.

You know the drill.....Someone usually bags on Mysterio for being too small in a pre-determined environment. Yet there's been small guys in real shoot fights that have been long time winners.

So relatively speaking, anyone who says Mysterio isn't believable is bringing up a losing argument on their end no matter the circumstances because because legit matches have determined that it is possible for smaller guys to win.

But then again, IMO, I think with the variety of angles and gimmicks the WWE has employed over the years, a smaller guy holding the world title is probably number 489204 on the "I don't f*ckin believe it!" list.