ULOOKN2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ULOOKN2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ULOOKN2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ULOOKN2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ULOOKN2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

HELP!!! What is the best supplement's to take to Gain!!!

I am just now getting back into lifting again and am ready to put on some big gains. I talked to a trainer and they told me what to do on the workouts and diets so I am pretty good on that. Now I just need to know what to take and what to mix with it. Please tell me what is the BEST!!! I know each person is different, but what do most find to be the most beneficial. Thanks

saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500) saku is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    protein, I think that is the best supplement. Im also taking SizeOn by gaspari nutrition. and i like that alot

zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    what are your stats

SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500) SI03 Board Rep is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    A good creatine and N02 to look into is the SwoleN, check out some of the reviews and you will see that, the SwoleN gets solid reviews. Also get some good protien (nectar) a good multi vitamin (Now Adam) and some fish oil. With that you should see some good results. But you can't forget diet as well.

barnes25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barnes25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barnes25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barnes25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barnes25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barnes25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barnes25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barnes25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barnes25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barnes25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) barnes25 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would say food would be the most important think because if your not taking in the right amount of calories your not going to gain nothing. If you are good on food then make sure you have the basics, like protien, multi and fish oil. These are the basics that everyone should take.

zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) zhorner is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by SI03 Board Rep
    A good creatine and N02 to look into is the SwoleN, check out some of the reviews and you will see that, the SwoleN gets solid reviews. Also get some good protien (nectar) a good multi vitamin (Now Adam) and some fish oil. With that you should see some good results. But you can't forget diet as well.
    just so ULOOKN understands this....SI03 is what is commonly referred to as a company "rep"

and company "reps" get paid in one way or another to suggest their products...like he so willingly did with swoleN and nectar

they often prey on noobs...a.k.a....YOU. relatively new people to the board who come here looking for suggestions, so they mention their product and talk about how great the reviews are blah blah blah...

im not saying the products he mentioned are not as great as he said...im just making sure you understand what the hell is going on...

NOW, i would go with a basic creatine before any NO product, (NO2 is not universal for nitric oxide...it is the name of MRI's NO supplement) you might want to correct that before someone buys a product OTHER than the one you suggested

have a nice day
    Last edited by zhorner; 05-24-2006 at 08:36 AM.

omega47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omega47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omega47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omega47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) omega47 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    lol nice post zhorner. reps!

prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) prickleferret has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

!!

also, don't just fall into beleiving that supplements are the answer to gain mass. supplements are useless without eating 5 or 6 solid meals a day with high protein in them. a good low carb whey protein, fish oil pills, a good multivitamin, and a good creatine product is all that is necessary. keep the protein shakes to a minimum. i recommend only taking them postworkout and maybe before bed. my point being that the bulk of your calories should come from real food. your body uses it better.
    supplements- whey protein, special two vitamin, amino fuel, NO Xplode, Tren Xtreme, Mass Xtreme, liver detoxifier and support, p5p, Reversitol, Met-RX Big 100 meal replacement bars, and lots of calories!

lfrank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lfrank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lfrank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lfrank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lfrank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lfrank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lfrank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lfrank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lfrank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lfrank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lfrank has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    FOOD is the way to go. Weights don't make you big, supplements don't make you big. FOOD makes you big.

Believe the Unbelievable! TeamInzer's Avatar
    TeamInzer is just really nice. (+1000) TeamInzer is just really nice. (+1000) TeamInzer is just really nice. (+1000) TeamInzer is just really nice. (+1000) TeamInzer is just really nice. (+1000) TeamInzer is just really nice. (+1000) TeamInzer is just really nice. (+1000) TeamInzer is just really nice. (+1000) TeamInzer is just really nice. (+1000) TeamInzer is just really nice. (+1000) TeamInzer is just really nice. (+1000)
    -Whey
    -Creatine
    -ALA

Peace

bwilson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bwilson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bwilson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bwilson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bwilson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bwilson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bwilson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bwilson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bwilson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bwilson has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bwilson has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by lfrank
    FOOD is the way to go. Weights don't make you big, supplements don't make you big. FOOD makes you big.
    I agree food is the best thing around.