kmons87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kmons87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kmons87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kmons87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how much l-arginine pre-workout?

i'm just starting to mess around with arginine as a pre-workout supplement... i'm wondering how many grams of it I should use? I tried 1 g today and didn't feel anything, but i don't want to overdo it..
    also, what else is good pre-workout? I don't really feel like buying another expensive supplement product so Ifigured that I'd just make my own.
    thanks
    oh btw, I'm 6'0" around 167 lbs last time I checked, in case that makes a difference.

bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000) bigbridrol is just really nice. (+1000)
    i usually take between 1000mg to 3000 mg, and it works pretty well (probably just in your mind however)

vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Don't normally take it anymore but when i did I took between 3-5 grams pre workout.
    you can boast about anything if it?s all you have. Maybe the less you have, the more you are required to boast.

brucethejuice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brucethejuice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brucethejuice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brucethejuice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brucethejuice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brucethejuice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brucethejuice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brucethejuice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brucethejuice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brucethejuice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) brucethejuice has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    About 2 or 3 grams prework out should be enough but I think I have heard people take up to 5 grams pre work out.
    SI03 Board Rep
    I am the american dream

MY SwoleN log: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=706143

TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I just took about 10 grams of bulk L arginine and am about to go workout, i shall report back. *this is my first time adding bulk l arginine to my pre workout stack...

vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by TimoteoS
    I just took about 10 grams of bulk L arginine and am about to go workout, i shall report back. *this is my first time adding bulk l arginine to my pre workout stack...
    That seems like an unnecessarily high dosage for your first time but hey maybe it should work pretty well. Hope your not susceptible to cold sores.
    you can boast about anything if it?s all you have. Maybe the less you have, the more you are required to boast.

Registered User CONTROLLED LABS's Avatar
    CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) CONTROLLED LABS has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by kmons87
    i'm just starting to mess around with arginine as a pre-workout supplement... i'm wondering how many grams of it I should use? I tried 1 g today and didn't feel anything, but i don't want to overdo it..
    also, what else is good pre-workout? I don't really feel like buying another expensive supplement product so Ifigured that I'd just make my own.
    thanks
    oh btw, I'm 6'0" around 167 lbs last time I checked, in case that makes a difference.
    it dpeends what results you are trying to see. are you trying to see a pump? if so you will need at least 4-5 grams of plain l-arginine.
    Specials & insider info
    https://www.********.com/controlledlabs

www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/clabs.htm

FREE CL stuff for your labels
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6654831

kmons87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kmons87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kmons87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) kmons87 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by TimoteoS
    wow thats a lot... tell us how it went.

TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500) TimoteoS is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Def. I felt a big increase in pumps, I use San V12 and Thunder already pre workout but I dont usually experience that great of pumps. The pumps today were pretty sweet, a matter of fact I'm still pumped up. My muscles all seem pretty hard as well. Vascularity wasnt that much but other then that pretty sweet. I think I'll start taking a couple grams daily and see what that does...

40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000) 40-Yard Dash_2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by tplant
    Don't normally take it anymore but when i did I took between 3-5 grams pre workout.
    Yep. A minimum of 3g and a maximum of 5g.

last_rep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) last_rep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) last_rep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) last_rep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) last_rep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) last_rep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) last_rep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) last_rep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) last_rep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) last_rep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) last_rep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i took 5 grams of arg before a bis/tris workout. if like not being able to bend your arms much past 45 degrees, then i would recommend it.

WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    don't take any. it's a scam.

there was a thread posted on here a while back about NO supplements being a scam. i wish i'd known about it being a scam back in January - i ordered 2 bottles of BSN Nitrix back then. complete waste of money. did nothing for me at all. i didn't even feel a placebo effect - i might as well have been swallowing chalk pills.
    the only good reviews i've read on NO supplements is when people take it along with other supplements e.g. BSN Nitrix stacked with NO Xplode and Cell Mass (the BSN Mass Stack). and in this case it's not the Nitrix causing the results; it's the stimulants in the NO Xplode and the creatine in the NO Xplode and Cell Mass. all the reviews i've read where people are taking Nitrix on its own are bad reviews. the reason? NO is crap.

arginine supplementation can be dangerous if taken in excess - side effects are nausea, diarrhoea and weakness. i was taking 8g/day and luckily had no side effects. 2g is the recommended 'safe' dose for arginine per day. over 10g will cause gastric upsets.

creatine is good for giving you pumps; arginine is worthless. it's been proven that it's BS. it only works in people who are malnourished and fed it through a drip.

NO's expensive anyway. buy a good creatine product if you want to feel pumps. creatine's been around for ages and it's the most popular supplement next to protein. CEE and Kre Alkalyn are good.

WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250) WCC has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by last_rep
    i took 5 grams of arg before a bis/tris workout. if like not being able to bend your arms much past 45 degrees, then i would recommend it.
    you get that anyway if you train your biceps or triceps hard. i get huge pumps after 3 sets of heavy biceps curls or triceps extensions. it's got nothing to do with arginine - it's because you're putting stress on your muscles and causing them to need more blood. more blood flows to them, so they feel full and tight.

Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slated has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by last_rep
    As I posted in my thread about NO products

Supplement/Cardio Junkie bulletman's Avatar
    bulletman is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulletman is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulletman is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulletman is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulletman is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulletman is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulletman is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulletman is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulletman is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulletman is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulletman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    WCC,

I'm not going to take a major stance for or against NO enhancers here (although I do use them). However, I did find this excerpt from the kre-alkalyn (which you speak highly of) site interesting:

"Even though scientist Jeff Golini originally discovered the Nitric Oxide amplifying agent AKG (Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate) over 11 years ago, his most profound achievement was inventing Kre-Alkalyn"

So apparently for at least some time the inventor of kre-alkalyn was also a participant in the Arginine "scam". Maybe they work (for some), maybe not, but calling it a scam is a bit strong, eh?

I hate to admit it, but supplementation is full of conflicting studies, hype and other voodoo. I view it as one big experiment. Be skeptical of everything, be diligent in your research, find what works for you, and BE CAREFUL!!!!
    -----
    "Beware the lollipop of mediocrity - lick it once and you suck forever." - author unknown

Originally Posted by bulletman
    WCC,

I'm not going to take a major stance for or against NO enhancers here (although I do use them). However, I did find this excerpt from the kre-alkalyn (which you speak highly of) site interesting:

"Even though scientist Jeff Golini originally discovered the Nitric Oxide amplifying agent AKG (Arginine Alpha-Ketoglutarate) over 11 years ago, his most profound achievement was inventing Kre-Alkalyn"

So apparently for at least some time the inventor of kre-alkalyn was also a participant in the Arginine "scam". Maybe they work (for some), maybe not, but calling it a scam is a bit strong, eh?

I hate to admit it, but supplementation is full of conflicting studies, hype and other voodoo. I view it as one big experiment. Be skeptical of everything, be diligent in your research, find what works for you, and BE CAREFUL!!!!
    never actually taken Kre Alkalyn myself, but i remember someone in the teen forum who'd bought it and asked what everyone thought of it. someone said it was one of the best creatine supplements around.
    i'm buying CEE instead of Kre Alkalyn though - CEE's much better known than Kre Alkalyn and has far more reviews. reviews for Kre Alkalyn are hard to come by. but the ones i've found on it appear to be good ones.
    i have become very skeptical of the supplement industry now; NO did nothing for me, and all Tribulus did was give me a massive libido and make me sexually frustrated. no muscle gain from Trib.
    i'm sticking to supplements that everyone knows of and respects; the mainstream supplements like CEE and whey protein. i'm keeping well away from all the newfangled BS like nitric oxide, flavones and the designer steroids. i've already spent £100 on supplements that have given me no increase in muscle size or strength at all; this is too much.

Supplement/Cardio Junkie bulletman's Avatar
    bulletman is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulletman is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulletman is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulletman is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulletman is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulletman is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulletman is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulletman is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulletman is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulletman is on a distinguished road. (+10) bulletman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by WCC
    reviews for Kre Alkalyn are hard to come by. but the ones i've found on it appear to be good ones.
    Same can be said for the NO enhancers, but anyway, you and I are also pretty far apart in age (OK, I'm old enough to "be your dad", there I said it). That also has a lot to do with how our physiology reacts (or doesn't) to various supplements.

Stay skeptical and cautious (and frugal!), that's healthy, but be careful of embracing one man's hype while dismissing another's!
    -----
    "Beware the lollipop of mediocrity - lick it once and you suck forever." - author unknown

AFHC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFHC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFHC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFHC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFHC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFHC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFHC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFHC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFHC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFHC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) AFHC has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    5 grams prework out is what I would go with if you are taking bulk arginine.

last_rep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) last_rep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) last_rep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) last_rep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) last_rep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) last_rep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) last_rep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) last_rep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) last_rep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) last_rep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) last_rep has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by WCC
    you get that anyway if you train your biceps or triceps hard. i get huge pumps after 3 sets of heavy biceps curls or triceps extensions. it's got nothing to do with arginine - it's because you're putting stress on your muscles and causing them to need more blood. more blood flows to them, so they feel full and tight.

hey bud, i do the same workouts every week. i agree that placing stress on your muscles causes the initial pump, but when i took 5g. of straight arginine b4 my bi's/tris workout, i got a BIGGER pump than i had ever gotten doing the same workout. it may not work for you, because a lot of people report it not working for them. it works for me, and calling it a scam is a bit too much.

Registered User johnnyironboard's Avatar
    johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnnyironboard is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by WCC
    so is trib.

tallseanb has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by WCC View Post

there was a thread posted on here a while back about NO supplements being a scam. i wish i'd known about it being a scam back in January - i ordered 2 bottles of BSN Nitrix back then. complete waste of money. did nothing for me at all. i didn't even feel a placebo effect - i might as well have been swallowing chalk pills.
    the only good reviews i've read on NO supplements is when people take it along with other supplements e.g. BSN Nitrix stacked with NO Xplode and Cell Mass (the BSN Mass Stack). and in this case it's not the Nitrix causing the results; it's the stimulants in the NO Xplode and the creatine in the NO Xplode and Cell Mass. all the reviews i've read where people are taking Nitrix on its own are bad reviews. the reason? NO is crap.

arginine supplementation can be dangerous if taken in excess - side effects are nausea, diarrhoea and weakness. i was taking 8g/day and luckily had no side effects. 2g is the recommended 'safe' dose for arginine per day. over 10g will cause gastric upsets.

creatine is good for giving you pumps; arginine is worthless. it's been proven that it's BS. it only works in people who are malnourished and fed it through a drip.

NO's expensive anyway. buy a good creatine product if you want to feel pumps. creatine's been around for ages and it's the most popular supplement next to protein. CEE and Kre Alkalyn are good.
    No offense but you have no idea what you are talking about. First of all the dosage should be no more than 5 grams if you want to take it safely,(ideally you should be taking around three). Second it should be taken no longer than three months at a time. Third, the only reason that most pre workout supplements don't work in the way you are looking for is because they have ingredients, such as anhydrous caffeine(which is horrible for your cardiovascular system), that completely counteract the effects of vasodilators (L-arginine). These preworkout supps only really helps you get through your workouts without crashing. If you are looking for a pump in your workout try only taking a vasodilator and make sure you are not mixing it with anything that will constrict your blood vessels. However you are right about the creatine, except for the fact that the only credible research that has been done was on creatine monohydrate which is rarely put in a preworkout supplement, these days they are using creatine HCL and other forms which have no research that has been backed by a government sanctioned clinical study. Please do more research next time before making such a bold statement.

TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) TMac26 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by tallseanb View Post
    No offense but you have no idea what you are talking about. First of all the dosage should be no more than 5 grams if you want to take it safely,(ideally you should be taking around three). Second it should be taken no longer than three months at a time. Third, the only reason that most pre workout supplements don't work in the way you are looking for is because they have ingredients, such as anhydrous caffeine(which is horrible for your cardiovascular system), that completely counteract the effects of vasodilators (L-arginine). These preworkout supps only really helps you get through your workouts without crashing. If you are looking for a pump in your workout try only taking a vasodilator and make sure you are not mixing it with anything that will constrict your blood vessels. However you are right about the creatine, except for the fact that the only credible research that has been done was on creatine monohydrate which is rarely put in a preworkout supplement, these days they are using creatine HCL and other forms which have no research that has been backed by a government sanctioned clinical study. Please do more research next time before making such a bold statement.

So much fail.*
    Krispy Kreme Krew Forever.
    Disclaimer: The above post is my personal opinion and does not represent the official position of any company or entity.

Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000) Adamnn is a name known to all. (+5000)
    2006 thread is from 2006.

And what Tmac said.
    *** Misc Cigar Crew ***

Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Rodzilla01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

You told him!

5 years too late....
    RC (cuz this POS system will never let you rep back): ajerone, JayLS1-327, thefleshlight, Synapsin, Sloop x2 (changing avi so he can fap to it, PRONTO!), MikeCellucor, Powercage

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Nice 2006 bump.
    First of all the dosage should be no more than 5 grams if you want to take it safely,(ideally you should be taking around three). Second it should be taken no longer than three months at a time.
    Would you happen to have any peer-reviewed references that would support that statement? Just curious.

the effects of vasodilators (L-arginine).
    The research has indicated that arginine is not an effective vasodilator in [healthy] adults.
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.

NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NO HYPE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    the only credible research that has been done was on creatine monohydrate which is rarely put in a preworkout supplement, these days they are using creatine HCL and other forms which have no research that has been backed by a government sanctioned clinical study.
    Unless you are referring to CEE and/or liquid creatine, your stance on the various forms of creatine is rather moot, as all of these forms aquire the same pharmacodynamic impact --> i.e. intramuscular PCr saturation.
    ~

Wherever progression lacks.... regress can be found in abundance.