soulsurvivor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

HELP! Why the hell am i getting smaller???

I lifted from about january to june last year and put on a good amount of muscle, then stopped over the summer and began lifting again in late august. Around late september or so i was probably looking the best i ever had, i'd lost fat during the summer and began putting on any muscle i lost in the month that i started lifting again. Now all of a sudden, especially in my arms, im getting smaller and my strength has either stayed the same or am slightly weaker. Im eating the same basic stuff i did last year, only difference is im taking liver tabs, amino acids, and a lean mass builder with a mix of creatine and protein, whereas last year all i was taking was whey protein after workouts. My metabolism has increased a lot since starting up on the liver tabs and ive been losing fat without really doing much cardio, but could this be making me smaller? Do i need to eat more if my body is digesting the food faster?? Im starting to get a little pissed i dont know what the hell is going on...weird thing is i weigh about the same, im 5-9 around 170, which would imply i havent lost all that much muscle right?...if anyone knows what coudl be going on, feel free to let me know i'd appreciate it

Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50) Bracken will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    How often do you train?

What's the frequency of the workouts?

How much smaller have you gotten?
    Capitalisation is important. See the sentence "I helped my Uncle Jack off a horse."

Train smarter not harder amusclehead's Avatar
    amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) amusclehead is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    1) what's your diet like

2) what's your training routine like

3) how long have you been training for without a break

4) have any major life changes occurred in your life
    Booo