gonzaga111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gonzaga111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gonzaga111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gonzaga111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gonzaga111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gonzaga111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gonzaga111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gonzaga111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gonzaga111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gonzaga111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gonzaga111 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

magazine and routines of the pro's??

i know the best advice is to stay away from these, but it seems myself and many included started with a mag program and then evolved our own program from there...............what im getting at is that magazine programs are not blueprints for success but i do think they are a good skeleton to follow in constructing your own program,
    6-1

"Train,Eat,Sleep,Repeat"
    "This aint for the weak hearted"

One day i hope to compete

Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lintford is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by gonzaga111
    i know the best advice is to stay away from these, but it seems myself and many included started with a mag program and then evolved our own program from there...............what im getting at is that magazine programs are not blueprints for success but i do think they are a good skeleton to follow in constructing your own program,
    For sure, alot of them aren't what they do anyway, I've seen two ronnie vids, his routine in flex was completely different from them.
    but who was lift