Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Talking

Originally Posted by tplant
    Damn tuck he jsut called you a white boy, you gonna take that?
    I guess so. Apparently Im a redheaded juicer whiteboy. All very interesting comments......he's just an incredibly misguided individual who was not held enough as a child. Besides, arguing with him is like beating up a handicapped person, you win everytime but you always feel guilty afterward.

From this moment forth, I will no longer bitch slap Mr. Cruz with my words. It is obviously too much for him to handle. Much like you, tplant, and the great mahmoud Ghandi, I will only preach love and tolerance no matter what racial epithets he throws at me.
    "Work every day to dominate your opponent. We have an opponent in this state that we will work 365 days a year to dominate. That is our goal."
    -- Nick Saban, Head Coach of the University of Alabama | January 4, 2007

After winning the super bowl in 1966 a reporter asked coach Vince Lombardi "So coach, how does it feel to be the best football team in the world?" Coach Lombardi replied, "I don't know we haven't played Alabama yet."

vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by tuck
    I guess so. Apparently Im a redheaded juicer whiteboy. All very interesting comments......he's just an incredibly misguided individual who was not held enough as a child. Besides, arguing with him is like beating up a handicapped person, you win everytime but you always feel guilty afterward.

From this moment forth, I will no longer bitch slap Mr. Cruz with my words. It is obviously too much for him to handle. Much like you, tplant, and the great mahmoud Ghandi, I will only preach love and tolerance no matter what racial epithets he throws at me.
    *slow clap*

That was beautiful man.
    you can boast about anything if it?s all you have. Maybe the less you have, the more you are required to boast.

dasa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dasa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dasa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dasa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dasa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dasa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dasa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dasa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dasa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dasa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dasa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I can't believe this thread is 3 pages long that is just nuts.

Mr. Cruz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Cruz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Cruz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Cruz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Cruz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Cruz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Cruz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Cruz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Cruz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Cruz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Cruz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by tuck

I really don't understand you.

Oh well. **** it.

Shunned, Unshunned UberBerzerker's Avatar
    UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) UberBerzerker is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Mr. Cruz
    I really don't understand you.

Oh well. **** it.
    ...because he used big words and talked about people you don't know? or is sarcasm at its finest just that far beyond your comprehension?
    If its not good for pregnant women then why would it be good for me. - MegaPump

beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by UberBerzerker
    ...because he used big words and talked about people you don't know? or is sarcasm at its finest just that far beyond your comprehension?
    all of the above....
    - SNS Rep
    - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sns/sns.htm
    - Beer20 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

inwackark has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Dating alna. Lesbian online dating in california.

Cougars dating younger men, dating-pumphrey vvsspeed com/]dating pumphrey Chat domain hosting live multiple web
    Dating free online sites sweden Most popular adult dating sites, dating-vader vvsspeed com/]dating vader
    Sim dating rpg games, dating-new-galilee vvsspeed com/]dating new galilee Brazilian dating girls
    Black men dating sites Local dating phone chat, dating-irondale vvsspeed com/]dating irondale
    Bbw online dating, dating-north-franklin vvsspeed com/]dating north franklin Sex dating in phoenix oregon

Registered User chriscrimescene's Avatar
    chriscrimescene is not very well liked. (-100) chriscrimescene is not very well liked. (-100) chriscrimescene is not very well liked. (-100) chriscrimescene is not very well liked. (-100) chriscrimescene is not very well liked. (-100) chriscrimescene is not very well liked. (-100) chriscrimescene is not very well liked. (-100) chriscrimescene is not very well liked. (-100) chriscrimescene is not very well liked. (-100) chriscrimescene is not very well liked. (-100) chriscrimescene is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by Mr. Cruz View Post
    Thanks but what purpose does this little "mesh screen" serve as??? I just don't know how it comes into play. What it does.
    The mesh screen stops it from clumping, when it filters through the screen it filters through the clumps
    I hated every minute of training, but I said, "Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion."
    -Muhammad Ali

hockeydude1521 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeydude1521 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeydude1521 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeydude1521 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeydude1521 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeydude1521 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeydude1521 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeydude1521 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeydude1521 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeydude1521 will become famous soon enough. (+50) hockeydude1521 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    strong 5 year bump
    XF Arctic Lemonade Whey
    XF UP 2.0 CR, LCP
    Myofusion Banana, Chocolate
    Trutein Cinnabun
    Xtend Watermelon
    CL Oximega Greens
    NOW Ultra Omega Fish Oil

Beeson0752 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beeson0752 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beeson0752 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beeson0752 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beeson0752 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beeson0752 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beeson0752 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beeson0752 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beeson0752 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beeson0752 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beeson0752 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Bigwool View Post
    Casting my vote for worlds dumbest thread!!!

When i get a new shaker i immediatly take out the mesh screen and gasket....
    In my experineces the screen gives the powder something to hold onto and make more clumps, and they all leak untill i pull out the gasket
    Cosigned

Beeson0752 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beeson0752 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beeson0752 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beeson0752 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beeson0752 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beeson0752 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beeson0752 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beeson0752 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beeson0752 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beeson0752 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Beeson0752 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by spinal1 View Post
    New sig.
    Lmao

tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tacticalreload is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I did a google image search for shaker bottles. These things look fantastic, but they look damn near impossible to operate. Fukin magnets!
    Cutting whilst training tapout.

sportmall is on a distinguished road. (+10)

agreed

Originally Posted by wdodd View Post
    This thread is hellarious...
    If you want an effective alternative to the shaker, but do not want to clean a blender try a mixer. BB.com offers them with orders over $75. I got it thinkink that it was going to be a piece of crap, but it works really well. It is basically a propeller on a thin shaft. All you have to do is put is in the drink and turn it on, there are no clumps at all.
    yes this is goddamn true
    sportmall.ir

mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) mgftp has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    JLoL