Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by tplant
    cxm seeing as this should just turn into a cxm mrp FAQ I was wondering I'm cutting and trying to reduce my sodium intake will you be releasing a sodium free version soon?
    hmmm this could be done, I need to lay off the carne asada. I will make a batch just for you tplant, should last you a month.

tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by cxm
    hmmm this could be done, I need to lay off the carne asada. I will make a batch just for you tplant, should last you a month.
    sick bastards.
    "Work every day to dominate your opponent. We have an opponent in this state that we will work 365 days a year to dominate. That is our goal."
    -- Nick Saban, Head Coach of the University of Alabama | January 4, 2007

After winning the super bowl in 1966 a reporter asked coach Vince Lombardi "So coach, how does it feel to be the best football team in the world?" Coach Lombardi replied, "I don't know we haven't played Alabama yet."

cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) cxm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by tuck
    sick bastards.
    Im sorry if you don't like sodium free MRP, I will keep sending you the MRP with sodium.

Mr. Cruz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Cruz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Cruz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Cruz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Cruz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Cruz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Cruz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Cruz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Cruz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Cruz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Cruz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    cRy?

OrLy?

Totally understandable. Its a difficult peice of equipment to deal with.

Sorry for a second there I was possessed by envirocopy. Im ok now. tuckowned?

Ummmmmm, wtf are you talking about??? I don't think you even know the meaning of owning people. Not with your sarcasm. LOL!

vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by cxm
    Wow what a gentleman you are cxm. Thank you sir. Tuck sorry man I'm sure he ahs enough with sodium to alst you a little bit.
    you can boast about anything if it?s all you have. Maybe the less you have, the more you are required to boast.

Wow what a gentleman you are cxm. Thank you sir. Tuck sorry man I'm sure he ahs enough with sodium to alst you a little bit.
    No problem, I believe in taking care of the customer. I want them to be repeat customer.....

Coming soon
    cxm's MRP bars

vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000) vegHead is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by cxm
    No problem, I believe in taking care of the customer. I want them to be repeat customer.....

Coming soon
    cxm's MRP bars
    mmmmm can't wait to try that creamy middle will be just like a smore.
    you can boast about anything if it?s all you have. Maybe the less you have, the more you are required to boast.

mmmmm can't wait to try that creamy middle will be just like a smore.
    Yes...it will contain pre-digested oats for carbs, peanuts for good fats some broken down others still intact.

Originally Posted by cxm
    Yes...it will contain pre-digested oats for carbs, peanuts for good fats some broken down others still intact.
    I wonder if I could get my mouth around the whole thing...Ok I went too far

haha LOL! I like your prowness for my products!

Originally Posted by cxm
    haha LOL! I like your prowness for my products!
    You guys looking for a rep? As interested as I am I think I would be too biased and then joel would make a thread about me...

Thumbs up

You guys looking for a rep? As interested as I am I think I would be too biased and then joel would make a thread about me...
    haha I could actually use the negative publicity from Joel's thread, contraversy always sells. My MRP will have free advertising from the BB forum.

TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TE has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Kind of like a Schweaty Weiner.

http://01-mp3search.com/bmkagoog/top52--0003.html
    Strong enough for a man, but made for a woman.

"I'm not cheating, I'm winning!" - my 5-yr old son

"Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself" - George Bernard Shaw

Future Pro Bodybuilder Mynameis?????'s Avatar
    Mynameis????? has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mynameis????? has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mynameis????? has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mynameis????? has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mynameis????? has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mynameis????? has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mynameis????? has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mynameis????? has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mynameis????? has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mynameis????? has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mynameis????? has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Mr. Cruz
    I just bought GNC's shaker bottle because I was tired of getting little undissolved clumps in my shakes. I was advised to get a shaker bottle better. So I got one and when I got home I opened it and it looks kinda complicated to me. When I opened the lid, theres this other small lid with small entry holes and a handle in the middle, inside of the main lid. Help!!
    Here is how you do it, put on some rave music then put the protein in the bottle and cover it then you dance and shake your body while shaking the bottle, this will give you a better shake and the protein will be more smooth.
    What do you get when you cross a Bodybuilder with a peeping tom? Amazing peeks....

Originally Posted by Team Enzyte
    haha I love that skit you ever see the schweaty balls one?

Future Pro Bodybuilder Mynameis?????'s Avatar
    Mynameis????? has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mynameis????? has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mynameis????? has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mynameis????? has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mynameis????? has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mynameis????? has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mynameis????? has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mynameis????? has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mynameis????? has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mynameis????? has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mynameis????? has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    If you can do that then you should contact the muscle bears group.
    What do you get when you cross a Bodybuilder with a peeping tom? Amazing peeks....

KO Artist Extraordinaire NHBBareKnuckler's Avatar
    NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Well you start by creating a large pile of your favorite brand of protein powder on the floor at your feet. Grasp the shaker bottle in your left hand firmly and fill your right hand with water.

Get yourself ready, bend you legs slightly and close your eyes.

Than jump into the pile of your favorite brand of protein powder, hit yourself in the head repeatedly with the shaker bottle, while quoting Will Ferrell out takes from the ends of the DVDs, the ones you watch during credits. I myself usually go with Anchor Man…

If you spill none of the water from your right hand, then you know you are using the shaker bottle correctly. And continue this possess until you have completely scattered your favorite brand of protein powder all over the floor.

It took me a whole to figure all this out myself. It is such a workout usually I will have a glass of protein after I am done.

Or you can use it to shake your NO-Xplode and point it at a friend upon opening.

Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000) Shutup is a complete loser! (-2000)
    How did you use a computer to post this if you don't know how to use a shaker bottle?

ROFL!

Sorry dude, sometimes things are just too much

Pulserate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pulserate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pulserate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pulserate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pulserate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pulserate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pulserate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pulserate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pulserate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pulserate is on a distinguished road. (+10) Pulserate is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Look, all this talk and help with using a shaker bottle is great, but what I want to know is:

HOW DO YOU DRINK THE SHAKE?!?!?!

I can mix up a great shake in a shaker bottle, no problems at all -- in fact, my Mom says I'm very skilled at it -- but what do I do with it then?!

Do I pour it on my head? Do a handstand up against a wall and take it rectally? Do I shoot it up my arm?

Someone said I put it in my mouth. I tried that, but it seems to stop me from breathing. Am I doing something wrong here?!

Are there supplements I can take to assist with drinking shakes?

This is really bugging me. I've got about 40 shakes sitting on my bench in different stages of spoiling, and I'm certainly not getting any bigger that way.

Can someone post a diagram for this thing, please...

spinal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10) spinal1 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

To everyone else who came up with bull**** insulting comments can go **** themselves and simply grow the **** up. My question was a good one. I've never used a shaker bottle before so do you think i'm going to know anything about it???

New sig.

beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000) beer20 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Thanks to those who gave educated answers like these......

To everyone else who came up with bull**** insulting comments can go **** themselves and simply grow the **** up. My question was a good one. I've never used a shaker bottle before so do you think i'm going to know anything about it???
    i hope you dont have the same problem with the ladies...
    - SNS Rep
    - http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/sns/sns.htm
    - Beer20 @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

yeah i agree those things are pesky they should come with a manual. First time I bought one I tried to put the tub in but it wouldn't fit only after a few weeks of hard work and tireless nights studying up was I able to conquer the shaker bottle.

On a related note I bought a pair of pants today and I can't for the life of me figure out how to put them on, can someone please help

Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000) Nathan1 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    ......I used to do this until I came upon the realms of The Muscle Milk!!
    ugh....hey man...

in a 16 oz. bottle i put milk, 3 scoops mass meal, 1/2 cup oats....OR

milk/3 scoops muscle milk/1/2 cup oats

OR

water/2 scoops whey/dextrose/citrulline malate/creatine/Xtend/etc.

it doesn't matter, it hasn't failed me yet.

p.s. i have a nice stash of mass meal/muscle milk for my bedtime shakes.
    "Ignorance is the most expensive commodity we pay for in this country."

defdog99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) defdog99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) defdog99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) defdog99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) defdog99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) defdog99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) defdog99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) defdog99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) defdog99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) defdog99 will become famous soon enough. (+50) defdog99 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Cocktail parties

Use your protein shakers at your next cocktail party.

They come in handy allowing your guests to have their own personal shaker.

KO Artist Extraordinaire NHBBareKnuckler's Avatar
    NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50) NHBBareKnuckler will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by defdog99
    Use your protein shakers at your next cocktail party.

They come in handy allowing your guests to have their own personal shaker.
    Umm I have actually done that!

tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500) tuck is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Let us diagram your argument so we can thoroughly understand where it is that I went wrong in being unable to own you.

Ummmmmm, wtf are you talking about???
    Excellent!!! Playing dumb is a great way to lull your opponent into a false sense of security. In fact, from your previous post history, you are quite adept at this. Some might even say you play the dumb role almost perfectly! Good for you!

I don't think you even know the meaning of owning people. Not with your sarcasm. LOL!
    Another interesting ploy. Questioning the individuals definitions, so his argument falls apart under its own weight. But you assumed to much and you know what they say about people who ASSume........

First, lets be clear. To be owned is not meant in the strictest of senses. In other words, for one to own another on the internet is not like owning a slave. Owning someone in an e-sort of way is basically like someone's ignorance or dishonesty being highlighted in a funny and usually sarcastic way that both amuses the e-reader at home and makes the other individual look e-foolish. You seem intent on showing us this yourself, so my job is acutally already done. Again, good job! Good luck in your future bb ventures. You will need it .
    "Work every day to dominate your opponent. We have an opponent in this state that we will work 365 days a year to dominate. That is our goal."
    -- Nick Saban, Head Coach of the University of Alabama | January 4, 2007

After winning the super bowl in 1966 a reporter asked coach Vince Lombardi "So coach, how does it feel to be the best football team in the world?" Coach Lombardi replied, "I don't know we haven't played Alabama yet."

Believe the Unbelievable! TeamInzer's Avatar
    TeamInzer is just really nice. (+1000) TeamInzer is just really nice. (+1000) TeamInzer is just really nice. (+1000) TeamInzer is just really nice. (+1000) TeamInzer is just really nice. (+1000) TeamInzer is just really nice. (+1000) TeamInzer is just really nice. (+1000) TeamInzer is just really nice. (+1000) TeamInzer is just really nice. (+1000) TeamInzer is just really nice. (+1000) TeamInzer is just really nice. (+1000)
    I just bought GNC's shaker bottle because I was tired of getting little undissolved clumps in my shakes. I was advised to get a shaker bottle better. So I got one and when I got home I opened it and it looks kinda complicated to me. When I opened the lid, theres this other small lid with small entry holes and a handle in the middle, inside of the main lid. Help!!
    Shake bottle. End of thread lol...

SF_Muscle_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SF_Muscle_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SF_Muscle_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SF_Muscle_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SF_Muscle_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SF_Muscle_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SF_Muscle_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SF_Muscle_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SF_Muscle_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SF_Muscle_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) SF_Muscle_ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    maybe you should go to the teen section cuz only a 6 yr. old can't figure out a damn shaker bottle
    money is the motivation

Mr. Cruz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Cruz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Cruz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Cruz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Cruz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Cruz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Cruz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Cruz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Cruz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Cruz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mr. Cruz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Excellent!!! Playing dumb is a great way to lull your opponent into a false sense of security. In fact, from your previous post history, you are quite adept at this. Some might even say you play the dumb role almost perfectly! Good for you!
    Only a gay **** with no life such as yourself would check others previous posts. Typical skeptical white boy.

Another interesting ploy. Questioning the individuals definitions, so his argument falls apart under its own weight. But you assumed to much and you know what they say about people who ASSume........
    In this post itself, you are the one who is assuming. ****, you even assumed I was gay on the other thread. I guess your anger inflicting juice got the best of you.

First, lets be clear. To be owned is not meant in the strictest of senses. In other words, for one to own another on the internet is not like owning a slave. Owning someone in an e-sort of way is basically like someone's ignorance or dishonesty being highlighted in a funny and usually sarcastic way that both amuses the e-reader at home and makes the other individual look e-foolish. You seem intent on showing us this yourself, so my job is acutally already done. Again, good job! Good luck in your future bb ventures. You will need it .
    Blah, blah, blah who gives a ****? Answer my real question about how to use a shaker bottle or just shut the **** up. Period. Don't try to bitch slap me with your words. Like I have time for this?? lol

Only a gay **** with no life such as yourself would check others previous posts. Typical skeptical white boy.

In this post itself, you are the one who is assuming. ****, you even assumed I was gay on the other thread. I guess your anger inflicting juice got the best of you.

Blah, blah, blah who gives a ****? Answer my real question about how to use a shaker bottle or just shut the **** up. Period. Don't try to bitch slap me with your words. Like I have time for this?? lol
    Damn tuck he jsut called you a white boy, you gonna take that?