Thread: Bsn No Explode

PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Angry Bsn No Explode

I try eating every 2 to 3 hours a meal. However it says to take NO EXPODE two hours after you eat. So if I wait 2 hours after I eat, I am hungary again, then I take NO EXLODE I have wait 45 min for it to kick in, and then I workout for 1.5 hours. It totals almost close to 5 HOURS and not eating.
    Am I better off eating a meal before I workout or NO EXPLODE, I am skipping a meal by taking NO EXPLODE and that makes me mad.

Triad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Triad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Triad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Triad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Triad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Triad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Triad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Triad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Triad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Triad is on a distinguished road. (+10) Triad is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    They say it's best to take it on an empty stomac.. why? I believe because, when your hungery your body is looking for stuff to take in as quickly as possible. So when you drinkn it, your body goes crazy on it. While your working out your body really needs stuff to take in. So it takes in more No-Explode. It also says not to eat for 30 minutes afterwords. This is b/c once your done, your body is still fighting for foods. All it can find is your No-Eplode. So it takes in more and more. So in the long run, all the stuff you drunk wasnt all in vain.

PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500) PeoplesChamp is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Thanks man, but still so after I workout for say an hour or even 2 is it ok to take a protein shake. Basically, I can eat after taking no explode an hour later???

Question still need a little help

Thanks man, but still so after I workout for say an hour or even 2 is it ok to take a protein shake. Basically, I can eat after taking no explode an hour later???

ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) ThrowinWeight is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    an hour after taking xplode you should be still working out, but yeah it doesn't matter if you eat an hour or two later. Especially after working out your body needs protein n carbs to recoop.