Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Im aware of your breast TheSheepdog's Avatar
    TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Is Kai Greene Still Natural???

Kai Greene was known as one of the great natural bodybuilders because of his dominance in the 90's when he dominated the WNBF, now that he's an IFBB pro do you thnk that he is still natural???

Do you think he was a natural during his dominance of the WNBF in the 90's. In the latest edition of Natural Bodybuilding Magazine they mention him as one of the great one's, but now that he's an IFBB pro it seems that his dominance and drug-free life in the WNBF is questionable (at least to me).

What are you guys thoughts on this?

Does anyone have any pics from his days in the WNBF?
    ARMY VET, POLICE OFFICER,SHEEPDOG
    ★cVc★

will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000)
    TEAM NORTON
    The"Outwork" mindset changed my entire life, perhaps it can help you as well

Muscle Hypertrophy occurs independent of exercise intensity

will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000) will-work4ANDRO is a name known to all. (+5000)
    here is one of the quotes i found by him when asked about being natural

I’d like to get to a point where I am not considered natural by myself. When I say that I mean that I don’t want to fit within the guidelines of what other people feel it is to be natural. If people feel that natural bodybuilders usually are the ones who lack legs or have poor body parts or don’t train very hard or aren’t very strong or aren’t very intense, if that’s your perception of what a natural bodybuilder is, then that’s not what I want to be. If you accuse me of being on drugs because I’m very focused on what I do, because I’m very serious, because I’m very hungry, because I can squat 800 lbs, because I can bench 500 lbs, because I can press 315 behind my neck, and if these things don’t fit under what you consider to be natural, then I don’t want to be a natural. I don’t want to be what you depict as a natural. I want to define myself for me. For me I’m natural not because somebody else believes I’m natural, I’m natural because I don’t use steroids, I don’t use growth hormone, I don’t use any of those enhancers. I’m natural in my own right because I don’t do that and not because other people accept the fact that I’m natural or not.
    TEAM NORTON

Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50) Wayneizgod will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I dont kno man..he is pretty friggen big if he is natural
    ((Team Pro-Edge))

Originally Posted by Wayneizgod
    I dont kno man..he is pretty friggen big if he is natural
    i believe him. who the hell am i to say he's not natural. i know what you're saying, but i'll give him the benefit of the doubt.
    TEAM NORTON

DaEagles4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaEagles4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaEagles4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaEagles4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaEagles4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaEagles4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaEagles4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaEagles4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaEagles4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaEagles4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10) DaEagles4Life is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wow..what nipple rings
    "Don't allow success or failure in YOUR LIFE to depend upon the opinions, comments and/or affirmations of someone else."

CrimsonGolem will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrimsonGolem will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrimsonGolem will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrimsonGolem will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrimsonGolem will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrimsonGolem will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrimsonGolem will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrimsonGolem will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrimsonGolem will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrimsonGolem will become famous soon enough. (+50) CrimsonGolem will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I believe there are some honest people out there. And he's on the smaller end for a pro.
    ~Reasons to do cardio During a Bulk~
    You will be able to bulk for longer with less bodyfat
    You will be able to cut for less time
    Cardio makes you hungry, so you eat more
    It will increase your oxygen uptake, more endurance
    Allows you to increase calories eaten
    Improves circulation so your protein and supps get there more efficiently
    Increases recuperation by ridding you of lactic acid

Freshmen Year HS: Size 42, 230 lbs
    End of Senior Year HS: Size 32, 168 lbs

j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    he turned pro at Team Universe a couple of years ago...his body doesn't seem like it's changed much since then, so I dunno. but then again, Team Universe "natural" isn't quite the same as WNBF "natural"
    $157 billion creates 650,000 jobs = $240,000 cost to create or save 1 job

TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheSheepdog has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    if he is then that is a great accomplishment to be on an ifbb stage
    ★cVc★

kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    if he is natural, I'll eat my words, but that is the biggest cut belly I've ever seen on a 'natural'

Superman1281 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Superman1281 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Superman1281 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Superman1281 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by will-work4ANDRO
    It's so hard to say these days, if sombody's natural or not. I claim that he isnt.

That's how I roll AlxandrTheGreat's Avatar
    AlxandrTheGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlxandrTheGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlxandrTheGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlxandrTheGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlxandrTheGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlxandrTheGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlxandrTheGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlxandrTheGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlxandrTheGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlxandrTheGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10) AlxandrTheGreat is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by will-work4ANDRO
    here is one of the quotes i found by him when asked about being natural

I’d like to get to a point where I am not considered natural by myself. When I say that I mean that I don’t want to fit within the guidelines of what other people feel it is to be natural. If people feel that natural bodybuilders usually are the ones who lack legs or have poor body parts or don’t train very hard or aren’t very strong or aren’t very intense, if that’s your perception of what a natural bodybuilder is, then that’s not what I want to be. If you accuse me of being on drugs because I’m very focused on what I do, because I’m very serious, because I’m very hungry, because I can squat 800 lbs, because I can bench 500 lbs, because I can press 315 behind my neck, and if these things don’t fit under what you consider to be natural, then I don’t want to be a natural. I don’t want to be what you depict as a natural. I want to define myself for me. For me I’m natural not because somebody else believes I’m natural, I’m natural because I don’t use steroids, I don’t use growth hormone, I don’t use any of those enhancers. I’m natural in my own right because I don’t do that and not because other people accept the fact that I’m natural or not.

Sounds to me that he feels guilty about lying about something...

Anyone who goes off into a tangent like that...

DUH DUDE GET A CLUE, PEOPLE ARE TALKING ABOUT DRUG USE NOT LIFTING HEAVY OR INTENSE... DUH THAT'S UNNATRUAL FOR THE MAJORITY OF THE POPULATION........................................ .........................****!
    Some times you gotta add that poundage, and beat that muscle up!

- Kevin Levrone

"Str8 Droppin' Knowledge" plugugly's Avatar
    plugugly is on a distinguished road. (+10) plugugly is on a distinguished road. (+10) plugugly is on a distinguished road. (+10) plugugly is on a distinguished road. (+10) plugugly is on a distinguished road. (+10) plugugly is on a distinguished road. (+10) plugugly is on a distinguished road. (+10) plugugly is on a distinguished road. (+10) plugugly is on a distinguished road. (+10) plugugly is on a distinguished road. (+10) plugugly is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I agree...I am going to have to call BS on the natural thing. He sounds as if he is trying to split hairs. I have yet to see anyone with his size or thickness who has not used some substance which would prohibit them from honestly referring to themselves as natural. Either way...I could care less.

yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000) yzrider400f is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Looks huge if he's natural, but it's definitely questionable .. Check out his peaks from the back dbl bi, crazy.

bbjeff86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbjeff86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbjeff86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbjeff86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbjeff86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbjeff86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbjeff86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbjeff86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbjeff86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbjeff86 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bbjeff86 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I don't know, I think he could be natural. Maybe it's just me but he doesn't seem that impressive to me. He has some good size, but I think I've seen more impressive physiques at an NPC national qualifier I was at this weekend. And I know there not natural either, but I just don'g see this guy as being so freaky that he couldn't be natural.

BODYBUILDER889 is just really nice. (+1000) BODYBUILDER889 is just really nice. (+1000) BODYBUILDER889 is just really nice. (+1000) BODYBUILDER889 is just really nice. (+1000) BODYBUILDER889 is just really nice. (+1000) BODYBUILDER889 is just really nice. (+1000) BODYBUILDER889 is just really nice. (+1000) BODYBUILDER889 is just really nice. (+1000) BODYBUILDER889 is just really nice. (+1000) BODYBUILDER889 is just really nice. (+1000) BODYBUILDER889 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by bbjeff86
    I don't know, I think he could be natural. Maybe it's just me but he doesn't seem that impressive to me. He has some good size, but I think I've seen more impressive physiques at an NPC national qualifier I was at this weekend. And I know there not natural either, but I just don'g see this guy as being so freaky that he couldn't be natural.
    yeah, theres always the possibilty though kai isnt the biggest or the smallest guy but he's not olympia material either. for the olympia you need enhancement just to be a commentator.

The Physique Architect str8flexed's Avatar
    str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) str8flexed has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by armymuscle01
    Kai Greene was known as one of the great natural bodybuilders because of his dominance in the 90's when he dominated the WNBF, now that he's an IFBB pro do you thnk that he is still natural???

Do you think he was a natural during his dominance of the WNBF in the 90's. In the latest edition of Natural Bodybuilding Magazine they mention him as one of the great one's, but now that he's an IFBB pro it seems that his dominance and drug-free life in the WNBF is questionable (at least to me).

What are you guys thoughts on this?

Does anyone have any pics from his days in the WNBF?
    and you think people in this section will have the answer?????

coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50) coldfusion71 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by str8flexed
    i am pretty sure he was just looking to get different opinions, it is not something that you can actually answer only speculate.

TeenBBer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeenBBer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeenBBer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeenBBer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeenBBer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeenBBer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeenBBer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeenBBer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeenBBer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeenBBer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) TeenBBer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    He must have amazing genetics to look like that, but I'm not saying it's impossible. Check out Rob Hope from the 2005 worlds....

http://www.pronaturalmuscle.com/rob%...%202/index.htm

MisterDarnell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MisterDarnell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MisterDarnell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) MisterDarnell has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Kai be a great friend. Is it true dat after the show he needed a ride to the airport and Bob told him, "you just won ten grand, get a cab dance boy," and drove off. Man that ain't right? Anyone got any info, post it.

lukx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lukx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lukx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lukx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lukx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lukx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lukx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lukx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lukx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lukx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lukx has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    nice
    www.lukx.com

belaglazov has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) belaglazov has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) belaglazov has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    His lying about his lifts.

Originally Posted by str8flexed
    i wasnt looking for a definite answer. If i would had went to any other section i wouldn't had got any response, so i figure this was the right section since it says "IFBB Pro Bodybuilding".

I was only looking for opinions and to spread the fact that Kai Greene is/was a Pro natural bodybuilder in the IFBB which is a plus for naturals everywhere.
    ★cVc★

Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    wow... strong gheyness with the nipple rings... i would say it knocks off his symmetry

but seriously... natural or not who really cares, the dude has a killer physique anyone would be proud of... if he chooses to lie... or whether or not he is natural.. is really his problem and his problem alone.. dont you think??

kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) kethnaab has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    well the thing is, there are a lot of people who *are* truly natural and it is tough to find a "role model" so to speak, which clearly defines the upper limits of "naturally developed"

i.e. I, as a non-steroid using guy, can't really look to Ronnie Coleman as "the guy I want to look like". It's obviously not going to happen without some pharmaceutical assistance.

Is Rob Hope fully natural? maybe, maybe not. i'm rooting for him if he is, because he looks phenominal. Is Kai Greene natural? Dunno. Maybe steroid free, but that is quite a large midsection for a ripped guy. Take a look at Layne's midsection, and then Kai Greene, and tell me the difference.

j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) j_neatherlin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    wow...it's surprising how hard it is for some of yall to understand the entire point of this thread....
    $157 billion creates 650,000 jobs = $240,000 cost to create or save 1 job

[QUOTE=Oz_Rider]wow... strong gheyness with the nipple rings... i would say it knocks off his symmetry

but seriously... natural or not who really cares, the dude has a killer physique anyone would be proud of... if he chooses to lie... or whether or not he is natural.. is really his problem and his problem alone.. dont you think?? [/QUOT

wtf??

as a fan of bodybuilding i am asking...is that too much to understand.

it might be his problem, but as a fan i think it would be great to know that an IFBB Pro is natural, it gives hope to those guys who want to be natural a natural pro in the ifbb and it tells people that they can get a great physique naturally.
    ★cVc★

Originally Posted by kethnaab
    well the thing is, there are a lot of people who *are* truly natural and it is tough to find a "role model" so to speak, which clearly defines the upper limits of "naturally developed"

i.e. I, as a non-steroid using guy, can't really look to Ronnie Coleman as "the guy I want to look like". It's obviously not going to happen without some pharmaceutical assistance.

Is Rob Hope fully natural? maybe, maybe not. i'm rooting for him if he is, because he looks phenominal. Is Kai Greene natural? Dunno. Maybe steroid free, but that is quite a large midsection for a ripped guy. Take a look at Layne's midsection, and then Kai Greene, and tell me the difference.
    yea, but kai has been lifting alot longer then Layne, plus genetically i'm sure they are quite different. Perhaps Kai goes bigger in the off-season then layne, there's too many questions marks on that statement.
    ★cVc★

the midsection size specifically. i.e. the belly.

AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    no, he isn't.