bigmex is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigmex is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigmex is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigmex is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigmex is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigmex is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigmex is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigmex is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigmex is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigmex is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigmex is on a distinguished road. (+10)

gaining instead of losing....

i'm 6'2", 260 lbs. and have a bf% of about 20%. the last two months that i started lifting i gained about 15 lbs. i posted a thread last week but lost connection and couldnt get back on. i just read a couple of the replies i got back from the people here at the forum. i started lifting twice a day. i would get up at 5 am and go to the gym and hit the weights for about an hour. after work i would hit the gym again at around 5 pm and do my same routine as the one in the morning. i started taking the no2/ce2 stack and it's worked really well for me since i don't respond well to creatine. my strength gains went up but i just can't get rid of the fat around my waistline. i'm trying to drop but it's been really hard and i have tried many a fatburner. out there. i don't know what else to do.

plastikospasta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) plastikospasta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) plastikospasta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) plastikospasta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) plastikospasta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) plastikospasta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) plastikospasta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) plastikospasta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) plastikospasta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) plastikospasta has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    stop eating so much and you will lose fat

gsegal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gsegal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) gsegal has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I would personally do cardio in the evening instead of duplicating the mornings workout. Post your routine and diet so that we can evaluate and suggest alternative options for you to consider.

ABaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) ABaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) ABaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) ABaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) ABaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) ABaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) ABaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) ABaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) ABaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) ABaby will become famous soon enough. (+50) ABaby will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by plastikospasta
    stop eating so much and you will lose fat
    Lol so true. No but for real, to the thread starter, eat less and you will lose fat.

brianjcho has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by bigmex
    i'm 6'2", 260 lbs. and have a bf% of about 20%. the last two months that i started lifting i gained about 15 lbs. i posted a thread last week but lost connection and couldnt get back on. i just read a couple of the replies i got back from the people here at the forum. i started lifting twice a day. i would get up at 5 am and go to the gym and hit the weights for about an hour. after work i would hit the gym again at around 5 pm and do my same routine as the one in the morning. i started taking the no2/ce2 stack and it's worked really well for me since i don't respond well to creatine. my strength gains went up but i just can't get rid of the fat around my waistline. i'm trying to drop but it's been really hard and i have tried many a fatburner. out there. i don't know what else to do.
    change your diet, increase cardio

Mustang302 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ABaby
    Lol so true. No but for real, to the thread starter, eat less and you will lose fat.

Weird, i hear that so much on these forums but i eat healthy and lose no weight. im 5'9 165 with a 34 waist. Eat healthy and do light workouts at night and still see no increase of fat loss.