I would like to thank the fine folk of Scivation and Designer Supplements for giving me the opportunity to log Sesamin and Melting Point. Thanks, guys!
My initial post to get into this sponsored log tells a bit about me--a little rough around the edges at times. If my humor offends anyone, I apologize in advance!
The American Dream--simultaneous fat loss and muscle gain.
"Impossible," you say! Well, we'll see. If it doesn't happen, it won't be for lack of trying
- NOW EcoGreen (2/day, one with breakfast, one with dinner)
- NOW Super EPA (4/day, two with breakfast, two with dinner)
- Designer Supplements Vigor (2/day, one with mid-morning meal, one with mid-afternoon meal)
Tentative Sesamin/Melting Point Dosing
This is my current plan, and will remain into effect unless I hear from one of the sponsors:
- Three/day (1 at breakfast, lunch, and dinner)
- Melting Point
- Six/day (2 at mid-morning meal, 2 at mid-afternoon meal, 2 prior to cardio after dinner)
My Weights workout is somewhat abbreviated due to the early hour and having to get to work by 7/7:30 am; I typically take no more than 45 minutes of actual lifting, and usually less.
I do try to go heavy, but can't push myself as hard as I would like due to currently being prone to elbow/knee pain if I do push hard.
- Weights (at roughly 5:30 am weekday, 3 pm weekend)
- Sunday - Upper Legs
- Monday - Abs
- Tuesday - Chest
- Wednesday - Back
- Thursday - Shoulders, Abs
- Friday - Lower Legs, Tri, Traps
- Saturday - Bi, Forearms
- Upright stationary bike (about 7:30 pm)
- Monday to Friday - 30-40 minutes moderate intensity
- Saturday and Sunday - Off
My diet isn't 100% clean, isn't planned down to the tenth of a gram of fat, and isn't carved in stone; however, it is significantly better than it has been for the majority of my life. I figure there's (hopefully) a lot of life left ahead of me, and food gives me a little bit of pleasure. If my diet isn't maintainable (and after 40 years I know what's going to be maintainable), then any losses will be transient.
With that disclaimer out of the way, I'm shooting for the following:
- 2000 to 2500 calories
- Fat/Carb/Protein of 20/40/40
If I ever stray from this from time to time, please see the disclaimer. If I seem to be routinely straying from this, please feel free to give me a swift kick.
For those of you following this log, a big Hi! Hopefully you'll find that getting your life back on track, while not fun, is rewarding and definitely doable.
I will be posting new logs every night before I go to bed, and the posts will hopefully provide you all the info you're looking for.
My first actually logging post, due in tonight, will have my starting stats.
Hope you enjoy this, my first ever, log!