ScreaminSS01 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Best workout plan for me

Hey I am 6'4" 180 lbs and I am looking for more mass. I am very skinny and I would like to have bigger arms and a toned stomach. My schedule allows me to work out mon,wed,fri for a few hours after work.
    My buddy mentioned creatine as a good way to build up quick. First I need to gain some weight.It doesnt matter what I eat I never gain weight. I can eat 10 meals a day and I might gain a pound. We have the basic weights,bench with weights up to 300 lbs,dumbells and a pull up bar. Any help would be appreciated!

peterb is just really nice. (+1000) peterb is just really nice. (+1000) peterb is just really nice. (+1000) peterb is just really nice. (+1000) peterb is just really nice. (+1000) peterb is just really nice. (+1000) peterb is just really nice. (+1000) peterb is just really nice. (+1000) peterb is just really nice. (+1000) peterb is just really nice. (+1000) peterb is just really nice. (+1000)
    You've got everything you need.
    I'd really suggest you take a look at cyberpump.com.
    Use the info there with the info here to build a plan for yourself.
    Good luck.
    pb

Clutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Clutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Clutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Clutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Clutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Clutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Clutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Clutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Clutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Clutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Clutch has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Thumbs up

Go into the Articles section here at BB.com and read all of Big Cat's ICE essays. You will learn a lot from those.

Click on Main Article Listing and then on Training.

Good luck.

Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Big H has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool

Also read past post. Search for "bulking up" or "mass workouts" or something like that. Many have been given.