IcyHotNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHotNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHotNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHotNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHotNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHotNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHotNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHotNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHotNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHotNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHotNate is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Was working back, and tore two leg muscles...

was actually doing some bent over two-arm long bar rows to work my middle back. Well, I was doing this with 5 plates on the bar. I felt a weird twitch in my leg, looked down my my right leg was shakin like a leaf.

Well, about 5 mnutes later my right leg started hurting, enough that it was causing me to kinda limp around that night. Next day I woke up and my entire quad felt horrible. I decided to squat on it. I took it fairly easy, and did 8 sets, ending at 320lbs.

Well it's wednesday,a week and a day later, and my leg still hurts, and it bruised to hell. I went to the doctor, and found out that I tore my adductor, and my rectus femoris. The bruising looks horrrrrrrible, and the pain is quite bad as well. Hurts walking, sitting, standing, just about anything.

I just wanted to let you guys know that just cuz you're on some hardcore supplements, doesn't mean your body is hardcore. I should've stopped at my 3rd set, but I thought "hey i'm feeling good, lets go for one more" Well, I paid the price, and now I can't squat for about a month.

The picture I attached was from about 2 days ago, it looks much more haggard these days, it's all purple and gnarly. I love it.
    Attached Images
    "If you're good you'll get a Schrute buck, after 1000 Schrute books you'll get an extra 5 minutes on your lunch break." - Dwight Schrute

MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000) MattyG is a name known to all. (+5000)
    OUCH!
    That sucks for you mate - hope it gets better soon.

This is a good warning for people out there - listen to your body. You felt some pain but carried on, this is the price you pay sometimes unfortunately

Geography will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geography will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geography will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geography will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geography will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geography will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geography will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geography will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geography will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geography will become famous soon enough. (+50) Geography will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You should count yourself lucky its not severe enough for sugery. Best luck with recovery.

k0rup7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) k0rup7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) k0rup7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) k0rup7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) k0rup7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) k0rup7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) k0rup7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) k0rup7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) k0rup7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) k0rup7 will become famous soon enough. (+50) k0rup7 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by IcyHotNate
    was actually doing some bent over two-arm long bar rows to work my middle back. Well, I was doing this with 5 plates on the bar. I felt a weird twitch in my leg, looked down my my right leg was shakin like a leaf.

Well, about 5 mnutes later my right leg started hurting, enough that it was causing me to kinda limp around that night. Next day I woke up and my entire quad felt horrible. I decided to squat on it. I took it fairly easy, and did 8 sets, ending at 320lbs.

Well it's wednesday,a week and a day later, and my leg still hurts, and it bruised to hell. I went to the doctor, and found out that I tore my adductor, and my rectus femoris. The bruising looks horrrrrrrible, and the pain is quite bad as well. Hurts walking, sitting, standing, just about anything.

I just wanted to let you guys know that just cuz you're on some hardcore supplements, doesn't mean your body is hardcore. I should've stopped at my 3rd set, but I thought "hey i'm feeling good, lets go for one more" Well, I paid the price, and now I can't squat for about a month.

The picture I attached was from about 2 days ago, it looks much more haggard these days, it's all purple and gnarly. I love it.
    You indeed make me laugh. Those legs....320......yes.

zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500) zfan88 is not very helpful. (-500)
    you are the smartest person ever

IcyHotNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHotNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHotNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHotNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHotNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHotNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHotNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHotNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHotNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHotNate is on a distinguished road. (+10) IcyHotNate is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    haha, you guys can rag on me, I'm just letting people know of my stupidity, and to keep a reality check. My legs arn't tiny, but they are in no way huge, 320 lbs is not heavy weight for squat, It's what I am working the hardest on, and i'm greatly improving. I do lots of sets, starting off small, working my way up, making sure to drop them low, try to do the best form I can. My ORM for bench is 315, my body isn't small.

I can type all I really want to on here, it won't change opionions, oh well. Rag away.
    "If you're good you'll get a Schrute buck, after 1000 Schrute books you'll get an extra 5 minutes on your lunch break." - Dwight Schrute