anguel_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anguel_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anguel_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anguel_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anguel_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anguel_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anguel_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anguel_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anguel_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anguel_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250) anguel_a has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

How long does kre-alkalyn take to work?

I bought Purple K (a form of kre-alkalyn) 5 days ago, it says on it that no loading is necessary and that it works immediately...i have not noticed anything during the past 5 days...should it take this long?

hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) hvit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    How much creatine is in each serving?

Edit - Yikes, 750mg...and they tell you to take 1-2! Take like 6 and see if you feel any different.

Why did they put magnesium stearate in there...
    Last edited by MAMMUT; 05-18-2006 at 08:35 PM.
    Let me live deep while I live; let me know the rich juices of red meat and battle when the blue blades flame and crimson, and I am content. - Conan

zimzum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zimzum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zimzum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zimzum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zimzum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zimzum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zimzum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zimzum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zimzum has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    you should feel kre work the first day, if not something is wrong!

littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500) littlefry is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    yea u should feel it the second or third day when i was taking purple k i was taking 5 post workout and i had great results with in the the strenght department try upping your dose to 4-6 a day then see what happens
    Currently cutting down!
    Finishing Kin degree, with background in Exercise Science!