Kuruptr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kuruptr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kuruptr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kuruptr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kuruptr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kuruptr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kuruptr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thermorexin + Sesamin stack

Ok, its been awhile since ive been at these boards, but last time i was here was in the winter time. So when i was here last i was reading about Thermorexin and Sesamin, and wanted to make sure it was still a good stack. I'm starting my summer workout regimen when I get home from college tomorrow and want to lose the excess weight i have while working out with cardio. So, is this still the optimal stack besides an EC stack?

young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Kuruptr
    Ok, its been awhile since ive been at these boards, but last time i was here was in the winter time. So when i was here last i was reading about Thermorexin and Sesamin, and wanted to make sure it was still a good stack. I'm starting my summer workout regimen when I get home from college tomorrow and want to lose the excess weight i have while working out with cardio. So, is this still the optimal stack besides an EC stack?
    I would do something Like Man Scorch+Sesamin, Thermal Rage+Sesamin, Basic Cuts+Sesamin, these are all good choice. For non stimulant I would do something like Melting Point+Sesamin, LipidFX+Sesamin, cAMPHILBOLIC+Sesamin.

But please focus mostly on your diet and the basic supplements.
    New 5/3/1 Strength Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152156313&p=1031620863#post1031620863

Kuruptr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kuruptr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kuruptr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kuruptr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kuruptr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kuruptr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Kuruptr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How about Man Scorch with Man Vaporize (is vaporize a good sesamin?)?

Wanna B Huge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wanna B Huge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wanna B Huge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wanna B Huge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wanna B Huge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wanna B Huge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Wanna B Huge has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm on a MAN Scorch/Seasmin stack right now and love it thus far....the stim will give you the energy through your workout, you could add vapo if you have the $$$, but if you wanna be safe and not do an EC cycle....I recommend MAN Scorch/Seasmin or Melting Point/Seasmin for a non-stim
    Superdrol Cycle
    12/14/05= 192
    1/4/06=204
    2/4/06= 199

Current Supps:

NOW Fish Oil
    Xtend
    Nectar
    ON Whey
    NOW ADAM
    Vitamin C
    Xceed

young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Yes thats fine.
    New 5/3/1 Strength Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152156313&p=1031620863#post1031620863

ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100) ulter is not very well liked. (-100)
    Yes, the best stack is still Thermorexin/SesaPure.
    *The AFBoard.com by Anafit

Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000) Lonny is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ulter
    Yes, the best stack is still Thermorexin/SesaPure.

What is this Sesapure stuff? They don't seem to sell it here at BB.com.
    Don't Support Companies that are suing me!!

Lonny says
    "Supplement your weakness"