Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Ug Lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ug Lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ug Lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ug Lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ug Lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ug Lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ug Lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ug Lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ug Lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ug Lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ug Lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Cool My name is Matt and this is my transformation thus far

Been a true lurker on this forum/site for a while, so much so that I didn't even register until now, but after viewing enough transformation photos in one sitting, including one from a fellow aussie, I am inspired.

My height is 2 metres, or 6'7

Before -

180kg or 396 pounds, 6XL shirt size

After -

120kg or 264 pounds, L shirt size for a bit of snug comfort, XL for general use

Current goals - bring down the BF% as I am generally quite happy with my muscle size save for a current shoulder bulk mission. I have been cursed with large hips (thanks mum!) and I'm not able to get any thinner there so I'll compensate by bulking upstairs.

Current training regime - five days a week. Mon/Wed/Fri - 30 minute cardio + ~90 minute weights, Tue/Thu - 100 minute cardio

Current diet - could be better and it's something I'm working on optimising. No alcohol, no coke or other soft drinks, no cigarettes, no drugs, the only fast food I'll eat when presented with no other choice is subway, whole grain bread, grilled skinless chicken breast, the occasional bit of meat, plenty of raw salad, veggies, fruit, occasional unsalted peanuts. Water only.

My diet weakness is chocolate as it's the naughtiest food I consume, but I'm working on really cutting it back, not that I eat plenty of it (a few bars a week max), but one can always improve.

So why did I change? Well like everyone else I was tired of my lifestyle, being considered the jovial fat guy (and to be honest, I was fairly jovial and fairly fat) and wearing clothes that most people would consider to be parachutes or tents.

Pros so far - I'm 28 but feel 16 in terms of energy level and overall enthusiasm. Slightly more successful with the opposite sex. It has helped me to develop a killer drive and work ethic, which has translated positively into other areas of my life. I'm now interested in becoming a PT down the track as I feel I have something to offer, and I know/understand the challenges in losing weight.

Cons so far - Everytime I update my wardrobe it's too big within two-three months! My latest wardrobe overhaul needs re-overhauling! My brother, who has put on a lot of weight over the years, has not taken any inspiration from my efforts, which is a shame. He's barely any shorter than me and has the same core frame. He could be a freaking monster if he'd allow me to train him up.

So that's about it. Hi world. Also I would like to reiterate that I'm not a drug-user, so forgive my somewhat stoned facial expressions, it's mid-evening here and I'm dead tired after my cardio session today. :P

Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Oz_Rider is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i cant wait to see the responses in this thread... this is a truly amazing transformation and makes me proud to be an aussie..

Man u should have been on the Biggest Loser when it was here, you would have whipped the floor with all those phonies.. well done champ, ur a true inspiration.

AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE

little0z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little0z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little0z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little0z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little0z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little0z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little0z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little0z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little0z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little0z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) little0z is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Wow...amazing work mate...keep it up. What part of Australia are you from? You must have received some interesting reactions from people that have known you through the whole process...

It's like a real life version of louis dorman
    Last edited by little0z; 05-18-2006 at 04:29 AM.

Ug Lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ug Lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ug Lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ug Lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ug Lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ug Lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ug Lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ug Lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ug Lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ug Lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Ug Lee has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    hahaha you know I've been discussing exactly that with my friends and family as that show has been on here, I'd have had 'em all for brekky.

As good as the prize money would have been, my self-satisfaction makes me sleep beautifully at night still. Buuuuuut I'm not done yet, I want to shred up as much as I can. I very rarely see guys my height who are anything other than toothpicks, so I want to combine height with size and definition.

I can't wait to take new pictures in 12 months' time. One thing I've noticed in my time transforming my body is that the more you achieve, the more you want to achieve and it's quite easy to take some time out and rededicate myself to the task ahead. Once you're over the mental hurdles, it's sooooo easy.

littleOz - in Cairns. I've had a few interesting reactions, look at it that way. The question I'm asked the most these days is "....have you grown taller?!" heh

Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Stonecoldtruth is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Ug, awesome transformation thus far. You Aussies sure know how to do it right, heh.

So how long did it take you to lose the weight? What supplements did you use/are you using?

The masses want to know!

I first started in 2000, but I was still very lazy and poorly disciplined and didn't really put the foot down until 2003. I was still very very heavy and overweight then, but sadly I have no photographic evidence to back me up. The before picture I posted was taken ~1999.

As for supplements - don't use any, never have actually. Just smart dieting and plenty of sleep.

Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Stevebaby has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    pretty darn stunning

7digits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7digits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7digits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7digits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7digits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7digits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7digits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7digits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7digits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7digits has a spectacular aura about. (+250) 7digits has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Thumbs up

great job. keep it up bro.

movieboy99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) movieboy99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) movieboy99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) movieboy99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) movieboy99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) movieboy99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) movieboy99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) movieboy99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) movieboy99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) movieboy99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) movieboy99 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Awesome job man!

Big_Jim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_Jim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_Jim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_Jim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_Jim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_Jim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_Jim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_Jim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_Jim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_Jim is on a distinguished road. (+10) Big_Jim is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    wow... thats all i can say. great job

3rd day of a 7 day binge The Abomination's Avatar
    The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) The Abomination has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Thumbs up

Future WSM???

brsd4f has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brsd4f has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brsd4f has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) brsd4f has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    wow!

When I first looked at the picture I didn't even notice you in the background. I thought you were the guy next the girl. Holy sh*t. Do you have loose skin?

Great job!

LIGHT SKINNED MANDINGO G-mane12's Avatar
    G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000) G-mane12 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    great work man!@!!!!!!!!
    Stickam: ronniecoleman22

"One morning I woke up and found my favorite pigeon, Julius, had died I was devastated and was gonna use his crate as my stickball bat to honor him. I left the crate on my stoop and went in to get something and I returned to see the sanitation man put the crate into the crusher. I rushed him and caught him flush on the temple with a titanic right hand he was out cold, convulsing on the floor like an infantile retard." -Mike Tyson

zer00 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No supplements? Not even protein? How much protein are you getting from food?

Amazing change, it looks like being big actually worked to your advantage, you got lots of mass.

Do you have loose skin?
    No I don't fortunately. I think it was because at first I was losing the weight quite slowly, then in the last 24 or so months I've really gone balls to the wall with my training and it's just been falling off ever since. Like I said first up, just gotta concentrate on the reduction of the BF% now, I'm happy with my overall core size save for one or two areas (shoulders and upper back width)

No supplements? Not even protein? How much protein are you getting from food?
    I couldn't tell you how much exactly, but it seems to be enough to support muscle growth as I've got quite a lot of muscle mass on me, I just need to carve it out more.

But yeah no supplements as of yet, at all.

Exclamation

New photo, taken today. I've blacked out part of it simply because I haven't and never will post photos of loved ones on the internet.

Current weight is 117kg or 257.4 pounds.

I'm coming along well, but I suspect I'm about 11 months away from being 100% where I want to be. Probably less to be honest considering the differences I've made in five months (which I hadn't realised until I viewed the other pics in this thread) but I'm trying to be realistic and fair.

Once I get that blasted camera back (my brother nicked it) I'll take a couple more pics, but progress is progress. I'm not too far off submitting an article to this great site regarding my transformation. If I can make the front page I'll be quite pleased.

FLF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FLF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FLF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FLF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FLF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FLF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FLF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FLF has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Holy crap, mate. You are my idol!

You were indeed very fortunate not to get any loose skin. You went from obese to an athlete, and now you're a testament to just how drastically the human body can change when you learn to apply the right values.

Many, many congratulations.
    It's nice to be important. But it's more imporant to be nice.

Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Alfz has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Small body size and uve got pretty huge arms...

GJ on the transformation.
    Hello

Geeper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Geeper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Geeper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Geeper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Geeper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Geeper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Geeper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Geeper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Geeper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Geeper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Geeper has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Holy crap you're HUGE! 6'7" and almost 400 lbs is a mountain, 6'7" and 250lbs is a beast. Your arms are massive, GREAT JOB!
    My Transformation
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/trans42.htm

yeahbuddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yeahbuddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yeahbuddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yeahbuddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yeahbuddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yeahbuddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yeahbuddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yeahbuddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yeahbuddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yeahbuddy will become famous soon enough. (+50) yeahbuddy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lol, when I first saw this I looked at the before pic and I thought you were the one w/ the chick, I thought, well, that's an ok transformation I guess. Then I read the first reply and the guy was amazed, I was like wtf. So I scoll back up realizing you're the one in the bacground!!! Damn man - HUGE change. Good luck w/ ur goals

Miami Rich has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Miami Rich has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thats quite simply incredible.

PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000) PopeGregorius is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Ug Lee View Post

Been picking up chicks now you have gone from "pud to stud"

Good work mate!

russell7165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) russell7165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) russell7165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) russell7165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) russell7165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) russell7165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) russell7165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) russell7165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) russell7165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) russell7165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) russell7165 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    That could be the best transformation i've seen!

Really inspirational!

Care to talk a bit more about how you did it and what kept you going?

4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 4evafit is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs up

aussie all the way.

that is truly amazing

BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000) BEhave is just really nice. (+1000)
    freakin amazing man. reps

kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) kennny d is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

Jeez bro 6'7 you're a big guy, thats a insane transformation you look great, you should be proud of yourself!

Adam.89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam.89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam.89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam.89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam.89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam.89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam.89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam.89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam.89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam.89 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Adam.89 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    :O Amazing transformation.. Great work!, keep it up mate

Reps

Registered User thisharddgainer's Avatar
    thisharddgainer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Kudos

Awesome progress. There should be international awards for people who achieve what you did - and without supplements or anything? Insane. You're right, also — there are maybe a handful of bodybuilders your height. I suppose most tall men see no need to work out?

My only thought is not to give up on your legs due to "large hips". In fact, doing your best to add muscle to your legs will help you more easily gain and sustain lean mass on the rest of you. Keep being a shining inspiration to us and don't get all chicken-legged!!!

Best~
    ~Snarky

train to the fullest alwaysabeginner's Avatar
    alwaysabeginner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alwaysabeginner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alwaysabeginner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alwaysabeginner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alwaysabeginner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alwaysabeginner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alwaysabeginner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alwaysabeginner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alwaysabeginner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alwaysabeginner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) alwaysabeginner is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    wow! crazy transformation!
    Train hard,Eat right,Sleep well!

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but rather the judgment that something else is more important than fear."
    - Ambrose Redmoon

pow! right in the kisser FOOTBALL FAN's Avatar
    FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10) FOOTBALL FAN is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    you done excellent mate what a transformation
    -TEAM COLEMAN-