Silvance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

My chest will not grow...

I'm having a lot of trouble getting my chest to grow. I've been working out for about three months now, and my shoulders and arms are noticeably larger, but my chest just kinda stays the same. I've gotten strength gains, but no size. My workout would normally consist of 3 sets on the standing bench press machine, 3 sets on the fly machine, and 3 sets of dumbell pullovers(I think that's what they're called). Now I'm under the assumption that these were terrible mass building exercises, so I'm looking for a new routine for mass gains. If anyone here will give me some great chest building workouts, I'd appreciate it.

Nickdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    3 sets of how many reps?

Hiss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hiss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hiss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hiss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hiss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hiss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hiss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hiss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hiss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hiss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hiss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Hi ***got, i suggest you do wide-grip bench press. Good day ***got.

rizoN17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rizoN17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rizoN17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rizoN17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rizoN17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rizoN17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rizoN17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rizoN17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rizoN17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rizoN17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) rizoN17 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey man, I'm in the same situation too.

Chest is a very slow growing muscle. Only the ones with the best genetics will see noticable gains in three months.

Give it time, and by time I mean years.
    member of the 1000lb club (ya rly)

Silvance has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by Nickdude
    3 sets of how many reps?
    Generally 6-10, always to failure.I'm gonna try the 5 sets of 12, 10, 10, 8, 6 and see if it works.

Ruger.22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ruger.22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ruger.22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ruger.22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ruger.22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ruger.22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ruger.22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ruger.22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ruger.22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ruger.22 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ruger.22 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    My chest is a pretty nice size. But I have good genetics for my chest. My chest grows really fast. I would do flat bench, flies, incline bench, and pec deck. Switch it around every week or so. Dips are pretty good to.

Nickdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nickdude has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah, keep switching it around and see what happens

the chest is a slow growing muscle? I must be one of the lucky ones I guess

if I could only get my darn calves to grow............

Hiss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hiss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hiss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hiss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hiss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hiss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hiss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hiss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hiss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hiss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Hiss has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Do the ****ing wide grip bench press if u want to work only ur chest.

Tavedant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tavedant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tavedant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tavedant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tavedant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tavedant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Tavedant has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I seem to be posting this link alot lately, but it is definitely worth watching as you may be able to learn something new from it...

http://thefitshow.com/week3/milos_chest_large.htm
    "What you have to do and the way you have to do it is incredibly simple. Whether you are willing to do it, that's another matter."

- Peter F. Drucker

----------------------

Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill.

rainman777 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainman777 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainman777 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainman777 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainman777 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainman777 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainman777 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainman777 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainman777 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainman777 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) rainman777 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Do DUMBELLS, they work the chest more than a barbell. do regular and incline, do decline if you want to. also experiment with other exercises, for example, dips dont work my chest well and neither does flys but pec decs works my chest very well. also make sure you swtich up your routine so your body dont adapt. you can also try hitting your chest 2 times a week or if your hitting it twice try only hitting it once. eat like crazy!!!!

I sleep with my fan on... nekkidbear's Avatar
    nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) nekkidbear has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    DB Incline Presses, Leaning forward dips (weighted if you can) are both good exercises.
    Meow

timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50) timmy47 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    remember its been only 3 months. focus on your form and try to feel your chest working. keep eating and training right and you should do fine. everyone has problem areas that they will have to figure out on their own. my trouble spot was chest. i just tried different things and hit it hard and heavy and focused on form more. are you shure it hasnt grown? do you measure? you should if you dont. good way to keep track of your gains.