elvarrr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) elvarrr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) elvarrr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) elvarrr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) elvarrr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) elvarrr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) elvarrr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) elvarrr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) elvarrr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) elvarrr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) elvarrr has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Deadlift questions

Hi there.
    The other day I was doing the deadlift ok, and I had 220 on the bar.
    When i hit the 4th rep I was losing my grip but I knew I had enough strength left to finish at least 6-8reps.
    What I did was i let the bar on the ground just for a second to get the grip back and then finished the set.

Is this right for me to do? Or should I just have finished the set when my grip gave in?

How do you do it?

Btw: I dont use any straps, gloves,belts or anything.

d2bball has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    DEADlift, it's supposedto be dead weight, i MUCH prefer to do a rep, put it on the ground, then do another rep, this is especially true if you are working on strength
    -I'm really 17 just thought i might have needed to be 21 or something to join the forum
    6'5, 205 (bulking)
    lifts:bench 220(max), squat 200(8 reps,my knee is screwed up), deadlift 300(4 reps)

May 1
    weight-212
    bench-235
    squat-300
    deadlift-375

July 1
    weight-218
    bench-260
    deadlift-410
    squat-not sure, have been doing higher reps, will update later

reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50) reflexions will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You should extremly chalk your hands so you dont have this problem again.
    RIP Steve Irwin :(