Mr_Muscle44 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How To Get Big Biceps And Forearms

well ok 1st of all u might be wondering why is a 0 posts no rep tellin me what to do? well ive just found out about this forum and want to start helping people out and stuff well anyway....

Ive been training for 3 years and belive me i just got 2 inches in my arms in 3 years becouse of doing wrong excersices for my biceps.
    Well a friend of mine is training for strongest man in euorope contest and he shared with me this workout for arms and forearms in 1 and belive me it will pack the inchs to both fore and biceps belive me if your not feeling sore the next day there is something wrong with you anyway to the excersise.

While searching around on this forum i found the excersice but many of you dont really read around so i will share it with you.

You need to start with an incline bench and lay on it then get 2 dumbells you can get 8 out of and do an incline hammer curls upwords and down backwords fully strecthed when you get a good 8 inclined immidiatly decline the bench and do 8 more with a weight little lighter than u was doing.If you get the pattern here 8 heavy incline then 8 light decline for abour 4 sets you will feel and gain muscle trust me.Anyway good luck and pain = good.

azn_boi44 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    ive always had small arms and forearms ill give this **** a try.

jrc31887 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    this is a great superset, and just to point out what this does:

this works the brachialis (connected to forearm, lies under the biceps brachii). This will add both width and peak to your biceps. Use this as a finisher. BTW, the incline hammer curl was in the last "X-Reps" Article on bb.com.

kudos 44

Dublo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dublo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dublo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dublo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dublo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dublo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dublo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dublo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dublo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dublo will become famous soon enough. (+50) Dublo will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It seems dumbbell standing rows are good for my biceps. After I do my sets my biceps are burning like freaking fire.

The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100) The_One77 is not very well liked. (-100)
    how do you do hammer curls on an incline bench?

Spenser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spenser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Spenser has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i dont quite understand.

o well, my arms are gettting huge from all the back exercises i do.