nteng has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Age limit for nitric oxide?

It is said the nitric oxide is not inteded for use by individuals under the age of 18. I'm 16 and ive read all the benefits that nitric oxide can provide and that it stacks amazingly with creatine, so is it safe for someone under the age of 18 to take nitric oxide?

young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) young_squatter is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by nteng
    It is said the nitric oxide is not inteded for use by individuals under the age of 18. I'm 16 and ive read all the benefits that nitric oxide can provide and that it stacks amazingly with creatine, so is it safe for someone under the age of 18 to take nitric oxide?
    I dont recommend it, wait until your 18.
    New 5/3/1 Strength Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=152156313&p=1031620863#post1031620863

B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B-baldy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Benefits ??? The only thing you'll really get from a straight NO enhancer is a pump. They are recommended for over 18 year olds. They really aren't necessary , if your lifting hard enough you should be getting good pumps.

naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) naturalguy has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's not that amazing with creatine. NO supps will help with a pump and increased vascularity, I would wait, your not missing out on much.

At your age you will make great gains without many supps beyond the basics of protein, MRP, multivitamin.
    Free Agent

Instagram.com/naturalguy2.0

Registered User shanecrawford_us1's Avatar
    shanecrawford_us1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanecrawford_us1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanecrawford_us1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanecrawford_us1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanecrawford_us1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanecrawford_us1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanecrawford_us1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanecrawford_us1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanecrawford_us1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanecrawford_us1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) shanecrawford_us1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is it unsafe? Often, supplement companies put conservative dosage instructions and a high minimum age on their products for liability reasons. It comes down to the fact that they don't trust you and don't want to worry about the extreme variations in body size, growth rates, and many other factors in people under 18. It's also likely that no research has been done on anyone under the age of 18 to show that will be safe.

As far as the nitric oxide goes, I would not suggest that anyone uses it unless they're looking for a temporary pump. I like the idea of increased blood flow bringing extra nutrients to the muscle but it didn't make any difference in me. I got great pumps but it didn't cause any real increase in muscle growth.

Real gains will only come with time and hard work. At age 16, you've already got a head start. Just be patient and stay dedicated. Muscle will be showing up before you know it. For now, pass on the nitric oxide.
    "Sometimes you hit the booze, and sometimes the booze hits you."

My Temporary, Semi-Motivational Cliche': "You are who you are today because of what you did yesterday. Who do you want to be tomorrow?" -Unknown

"Free Straps Please!" -BB.com

"It helps if you grunt." -Joe Yockum

stevothedevo is not very helpful. (-500) stevothedevo is not very helpful. (-500) stevothedevo is not very helpful. (-500) stevothedevo is not very helpful. (-500) stevothedevo is not very helpful. (-500) stevothedevo is not very helpful. (-500) stevothedevo is not very helpful. (-500) stevothedevo is not very helpful. (-500) stevothedevo is not very helpful. (-500) stevothedevo is not very helpful. (-500) stevothedevo is not very helpful. (-500)
    Don't make your foray into the supp world with one that doesn't / can't work.