kaos81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

1ad + 3Alpha while cutting?

Hey yall in January i want to try a new ph stack. I was thinking of 1ad with 3 alpha. I have money for about 2 bottles of 1ad and and 1 bottle of 3 alpha. I want this stack to total around 4 weeks. But im wondering when i should throw the 3 alpha into the stack? The 3 alpha on the minimum dose per day(150mg) lasts about three weeks. Should I taper down the 1ad toward the end , or just keep on increasing as needed to the end...

Week 1:
    300mg 1ad

Week 2:
    400 mg 1ad
    possibly add 150mg 3Alpha

Week3:
    500mg 1ad
    continue 150mg 3 alpha

Week 4:
    500 mg 1ad
    150mg 3alpha

Should i stagger it even more...like 1 ad first two weeks....then add 3 alpha for the next three weeks, so in the 5th week i would only be on the 3alpha? Would this help me keep some of the gains from the 1ad? Or is 3 alpha even worth the investment? Im trying to gain as much lean mass,hardness, and vasularity as possible without any messy water or fat while getting rid of some extra fat. All of this would be on a maintance or slight caloric deficit with cardio 3 days a week. Any suggestions are welcome no matter how drastic a change...

current stats 6'1 - 218lbs
    16% bodyfat...im hoping this stack combined with cardio will get me around 10%....planning on protien 300g, carbs 200- 300g, and about 60 grams of fat a day. Basically revolving around a 40/40/20 diet. Carbs will vary from low-to moderate depending on day. Is this goal achievable with this stack? of course weight training will be 5 days a week intense as hell with the volume jacked up for the ph's. please help
    "King Kong aint got **** on me!"

labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Watch your hair.

scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000)
    1AD most effective on high calorie diet. Get some 1 test instead and add an ECA for lethargy. Can stack it with the 3 alpha from the beginning.

dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by labrad
    Watch your hair.
    Damn straight.

dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dio is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally posted by scotty2
    1AD most effective on high calorie diet. Get some 1 test instead and add an ECA for lethargy. Can stack it with the 3 alpha from the beginning.
    Wrong. 1AD converts to 1-test so you're getting the same thing either way. Neither is more or less effective on a high or low calorie diet.

The addition of an ECA with such androgenic products greatly increases the chance of prostate problems.

I don't think the 3 alpha is worth it in this case.

scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000) scotty2 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Pardon my ignorance, you are correct sir.

AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I'll be startin a similiar stack in about a week. 150 mgs 1test, 200 mgs 3-alpha, and 200 mgs 7-keto.
    "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!" 2 Corinthians 5:17

duque21 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dio, why would the addtion of an ECA stack add to the danger of prostate problems?

Originally posted by duque21
    Dio, why would the addtion of an ECA stack add to the danger of prostate problems?
    Ephedrine has been shown to cause prostate swelling. There's also a good chance of prostate swelling from androgen use. So putting them both together would increase the chances, especially if you're using highly androgenic substance. However, quite a few people could do this and experience nothing. It's a calculated risk.

eca or 3alpha?

ok so im thinking the addition of 3alpha may have too many side effects, although im 21 i don't think that im ready for a huge prostate or a receding hairline from the high dht conversion....maybe just the 1ad with some eca to combat the lethargy...is the 1ad combined with just the eca ( no 3alpha) to much for the prostate? What about the 1ad with some Inrage (intranasal 5AA) to get hyped for the workout instead of eca? Would prostate still be a problem with the intranasal form? I think some people have used this stack before so any thoughts? AimHighUSAF keep us posted on how the stack goes, u think that is enough 1-test?

AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) AimHighUSAF has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I used 1test and EC together and had no problems.
    In Rage istead of EC would work.

With the addition of 3-alpha, 150 mgs should suit well.
    "Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!" 2 Corinthians 5:17

It's speculated that the lethargy comes from lack of estrogen so I'd recommend adding a PH that aromatizes like 4AD or Boldione.

You could use the new cyclofizz from ergopharm or boldione.

labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000) labrad is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally posted by dio
    It's speculated that the lethargy comes from lack of estrogen so I'd recommend adding a PH that aromatizes like 4AD or Boldione.

You could use the new cyclofizz from ergopharm or boldione.
    Bump on the 4-AD. As usual listen to Dio, the man knows his sh*t (especially about hair).

bow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally posted by AimHighUSAF
    In Rage istead of EC would work.
    Do you mean In-Rage instead of 3-Alpha being that those are both 5-AA supplements?

Unless you are taking the ECA for the CNS stimulating effects as opposed to trying to maintain lean mass.
    Player to Player, Pimp to Pimp

Originally posted by bow
    Do you mean In-Rage instead of 3-Alpha being that those are both 5-AA supplements?

Unless you are taking the ECA for the CNS stimulating effects as opposed to trying to maintain lean mass.
    If he was asking, "should I just use In-Rage with 1-ad(no 3alpha, no EC), would that be ok?" And I said yes. IN-Rage will suit well preworkout instead of using EC. Using 3-alpha and 1-ad, and then IN-Rage(preworkout only) should be ok too.

bow has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Damn, I guess I should learn how to read. I'll just go crawl back into my hole now.
    Player to Player, Pimp to Pimp

Originally posted by bow
    Damn, I guess I should learn how to read. I'll just go crawl back into my hole now.
    Hey Bro' happens to everyone.

UNBAN YJ.

Originally posted by bow
    LOL! It's cool.

ive done a 1ad+4ad stack already when i did one+....i got great gains and put on 20 pounds but i also retained a ton of water and fat....strength shot up crazy too, but i really looking to stay as lean as possible right now. thats why i wanted to try the 1ad with 3 alpha. but it sounds to dangerous from most of you guys. im gonna stick with 1ad and an eca (for energy boost and to maintain lean mass while cutting).