Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    accidentally the whole fl tenthirtytwo's Avatar
    tenthirtytwo is just really nice. (+1000) tenthirtytwo is just really nice. (+1000) tenthirtytwo is just really nice. (+1000) tenthirtytwo is just really nice. (+1000) tenthirtytwo is just really nice. (+1000) tenthirtytwo is just really nice. (+1000) tenthirtytwo is just really nice. (+1000) tenthirtytwo is just really nice. (+1000) tenthirtytwo is just really nice. (+1000) tenthirtytwo is just really nice. (+1000) tenthirtytwo is just really nice. (+1000)

For those that believe WTC 7 was a controlled demolition...

I'm curious about why the tower was supposedly destroyed.

If I'm correct on the latest CT jibba-jabba, the attack was coordinated in order to get the U.S. more involved in the ME, Iraq, etc. So I'm confused about what the point of demolishing an extra tower is?

Was there something special in Tower 7? It seems that the planes/destruction of the main towers would have been plenty with regards to starting a war.

Anyway, no flames, just curious about it. Sorry if this topic has been discussed before!
    As the last legion makes it's way to the skies, I can see in their eyes
    They've already died inside, but as for the outside, I'll take their ****ing heads!
    I will never be what they want me to
    I live by my own path in life, no turning back now
    I won't be held down, forced into a shallow grave built upon their empty ways
    There's no turning back
    Kirisute Gomen - Trivium

Registered User KnowledgeSeeker's Avatar
    KnowledgeSeeker will become famous soon enough. (+50) KnowledgeSeeker will become famous soon enough. (+50) KnowledgeSeeker will become famous soon enough. (+50) KnowledgeSeeker will become famous soon enough. (+50) KnowledgeSeeker will become famous soon enough. (+50) KnowledgeSeeker will become famous soon enough. (+50) KnowledgeSeeker will become famous soon enough. (+50) KnowledgeSeeker will become famous soon enough. (+50) KnowledgeSeeker will become famous soon enough. (+50) KnowledgeSeeker will become famous soon enough. (+50) KnowledgeSeeker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Im not sure insurance money?

JakeEdwin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JakeEdwin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JakeEdwin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JakeEdwin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JakeEdwin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JakeEdwin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JakeEdwin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JakeEdwin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JakeEdwin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JakeEdwin is a jewel in the rough. (+500) JakeEdwin is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    its a ridiculous conspiracy theory, the government had no involvement.

the prez cant even get a blowjob without getting indicted for it, how could he coordinate such a massive attack?
    Texas A&M Aggie, Class of 2013

Strong Assed Cawk Crew TheJuicedchase's Avatar
    TheJuicedchase is just really nice. (+1000) TheJuicedchase is just really nice. (+1000) TheJuicedchase is just really nice. (+1000) TheJuicedchase is just really nice. (+1000) TheJuicedchase is just really nice. (+1000) TheJuicedchase is just really nice. (+1000) TheJuicedchase is just really nice. (+1000) TheJuicedchase is just really nice. (+1000) TheJuicedchase is just really nice. (+1000) TheJuicedchase is just really nice. (+1000) TheJuicedchase is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by tenthirtytwo View Post

Was there something special in Tower 7?
    Secret service, IRS, Department of defense, CIA, lots of crap in there. I think I even heard a bunch of the Enron stuff was destroyed, but I don't know the legitimacy of that. Why not knock an old building down when you have the right to rebuild? I don't know if WTC 7 needed the same asbestos removal as the other towers though.
    "I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do." - Professor Bernardo de la Paz

"All restraints upon man's natural liberty, not necessary for the simple maintenance of justice, are of the nature of slavery, and differ from each other only in degree. - Lysander Spooner"

Rex2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rex2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rex2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rex2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rex2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rex2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rex2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rex2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rex2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rex2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rex2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by JakeEdwin View Post

the prez cant even get a blowjob without getting indicted for it, how could he coordinate such a massive attack?
    because your retarded. obviously the president didnt coordinate it you jackass he probably doesnt have any idea himself. but the people who REALLY run this country, however. strong shadow government

Zombie Defense Expert El Gilbro's Avatar
    El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JakeEdwin View Post

Illuminati, Masons, The Justice League of America, Templars.....all those secret societies were involved. That's how they pulled it off!!!!

Rex2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rex2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rex2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rex2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rex2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rex2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rex2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rex2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rex2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rex2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Rex2007 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by TheJuicedchase View Post
    Secret service, IRS, Department of defense, CIA, lots of crap in there. I think I even heard a bunch of the Enron stuff was destroyed, but I don't know the legitimacy of that. Why not knock an old building down when you have the right to rebuild? I don't know if WTC 7 needed the same asbestos removal as the other towers though.
    exactly.

it was most likely the headquarters for the entire operation...

George Carlinian is just really nice. (+1000) George Carlinian is just really nice. (+1000) George Carlinian is just really nice. (+1000) George Carlinian is just really nice. (+1000) George Carlinian is just really nice. (+1000) George Carlinian is just really nice. (+1000) George Carlinian is just really nice. (+1000) George Carlinian is just really nice. (+1000) George Carlinian is just really nice. (+1000) George Carlinian is just really nice. (+1000) George Carlinian is just really nice. (+1000)
    I dunno but those Israeli settlements they're building there are making me worried :/

Im Bringin Sparta Back... Mithrandir's Avatar
    Mithrandir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mithrandir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mithrandir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mithrandir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mithrandir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mithrandir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mithrandir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mithrandir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mithrandir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mithrandir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Mithrandir has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by TheJuicedchase View Post
    Many documents, enron ****, fudged books, plenty of **** they wanted to get rid of. Dont listen to the guy who said its not inside, hes an idiot.
    Deadlift: 200 Raw
    Squat: Dont do it, bad knees
    Bench: 185 raw 2 years ago (no bench at my house)
    Curl: 80 (dont have any more weights)

Im not a pussy im just a beginner with a lot of injuries lol

JamesGatz83 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesGatz83 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesGatz83 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesGatz83 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesGatz83 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesGatz83 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesGatz83 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesGatz83 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesGatz83 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesGatz83 is a name known to all. (+5000) JamesGatz83 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by El Gilbro View Post
    Illuminati, Masons, The Justice League of America, Templars.....all those secret societies were involved. That's how they pulled it off!!!!
    You're way off. The correct answer is that an advanced race of reptilian humanoids perpetrated the attacks. They exist in an alternate dimension and are, therefore, undetectable via our primitive means of investigation and feeble cognition.

hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) hungarian_boss is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Yes, they demolished WTC 7 b/c they had gov't companies and financial instituions located there.......awesome logic.....according to people on here; the US gov't wanted to destroy pieces of the gov't, this means the U.S. gov'.t conspired to crash one of the planes into the pentagon too!! Right?
    Mech E. Miscer

PSN: hungarian_boss

Rand Paul 2016

10k+

Zombie Defense Expert El Gilbro's Avatar
    El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000) El Gilbro is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by JamesGatz83 View Post
    You're way off. The correct answer is that an advanced race of reptilian humanoids perpetrated the attacks. They exist in an alternate dimension and are, therefore, undetectable via our primitive means of investigation and feeble cognition.
    Ummmm, I'm pretty sure reverse-vampires were involved somewhere along the way, too.

2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A lot of people believe the building was the command centre for the attacks i.e the 2 wtc towers were demolished from there.

So then they blew that tower up to destroy all that evidence, collect insurance money and get rid of some sensitive docs all at the same time.

Thats the best explanation I can give, but no one would no for sure.

What we do know though is the building fell 100m in 4.5 seconds, total freefall in a vacuum and less than half the time it took Usain Bolt to run the 100M dash at beijing. Total freefall speed. Nist admitted it. It has to be a demolition, its that simple. Only if the floors were blown out ahead of time could a building fall as if it were faling through air.

George Carlinian is just really nice. (+1000) George Carlinian is just really nice. (+1000) George Carlinian is just really nice. (+1000) George Carlinian is just really nice. (+1000) George Carlinian is just really nice. (+1000) George Carlinian is just really nice. (+1000) George Carlinian is just really nice. (+1000) George Carlinian is just really nice. (+1000) George Carlinian is just really nice. (+1000) George Carlinian is just really nice. (+1000) George Carlinian is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by 2003 View Post
    A lot of people believe the building was the command centre for the attacks i.e the 2 wtc towers were demolished from there.

So then they blew that tower up to destroy all that evidence, collect insurance money and get rid of some sensitive docs all at the same time.

Thats the best explanation I can give, but no one would no for sure.

What we do know though is the building fell 100m in 4.5 seconds, total freefall in a vacuum and less than half the time it took Usain Bolt to run the 100M dash at beijing. Total freefall speed. Nist admitted it. It has to be a demolition, its that simple. Only if the floors were blown out ahead of time could a building fall as if it were faling through air.
    how about the sheer force of all that liquified metal buckling each floor like a house of cards?

TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bulldog559 View Post
    how about the sheer force of all that liquified metal buckling each floor like a house of cards?
    How did the metal liquify?

Originally Posted by TheStender View Post
    How did the metal liquify?
    fire? i heard these planes flew into them and they were filled with fuel cus they were supposed to fly cross-continental.

i dunno though :/

F24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) F24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) F24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) F24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) F24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) F24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) F24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) F24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) F24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) F24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) F24 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    fire?
    There have been several instances of steel-frame buildings NOT being destroyed by fire. A couple that I can think of off the bat are the Meridian Building in Philadelphia and the recent Media Tower (don't know the name) fire in Beijing.

Yes, fire can concievabley melt steel (how do you think steel is made in the first place?). However, WTC 7 was not hit by aircraft so no jet fuel was involved (or at least very little was involved). The fire was caused presumably by falling debris from the WTC main towers. Also, the fire occupied only 8 floors. Seeing how other more extensive fires in buildings of similar construction did not lead to collapse, I find fire as a reason for collapse unlikely in this case.

Furthermore, the manner in which the building did collapse does not suggest that a simple fire was the cause. The building collapsed straight down and very quickly (at "freefall" speed). If you think about it, for a building to collapse symmetrically, that means that all of the pillars in the each floor of the building would have to collapse at exactly the same rate at the same time. That means that the presumed fire would have to be exactly the same temperature throughout the entire floor. Being that the fire was accidental in nature, I think that is highly unlikely - it's difficult to engineer uniform temperature within an oven, let alone a burning building. If there would have been any slight difference in the temperature of any column on any floor during the collapse, the building would have fallen to the side (and onto other buildings) rather than straight down.

Edit: here's a gif from another thread. WTC7 is on the left.

My post doesn't address how exactly the fire would cause the floors to collapse in perfect sequence from the bottom up. That means that all the pillars on floor n would collapse at exactly the same time, followed in close succession by all the pillars on floor n+1 collapsing at exactly the same time, followed by the collapse of all the pillars on floor n+2, and by n+3. That's really an amazing fire.
    Last edited by F24; 02-20-2009 at 03:12 PM.

i find it impossible to believe that bldg 7 fell that fast...it only had about 7 floors or less, right? got any imperical data you can share?

Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Stizzel has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Who knows? Maybe it should be investigated.

My guess would be it at least partly had to do with Enron. There was a much bigger scandal going on with Enron than what the public was told, and all of the evidence and documentation for it was in building 7.

It really is rather strange.
    Official misc attaché to the Kremlin
    Наше дело правое.
    Враг будет разбит.
    Победа будет за нами!

F24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) F24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) F24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) F24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) F24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) F24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) F24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) F24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) F24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) F24 will become famous soon enough. (+50) F24 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i find it impossible to believe that bldg 7 fell that fast...it only had about 7 floors or less, right? got any imperical data you can share?
    I can't find it on wikipedia, but here's the info on the original WTC7 from a scyscraper enthusiast's (like myself) site.

http://skyscraperpage.com/cities/?buildingID=1002

WTC7 had 47 floors.

I think you can hear Dan Rather's commentary here.

TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TheStender has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    fire? i heard these planes flew into them and they were filled with fuel cus they were supposed to fly cross-continental.

i dunno though :/
    What plane flew into WTC7?

illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) illriginalized has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tenthirtytwo View Post
    I'm curious about why the tower was supposedly destroyed.

If I'm correct on the latest CT jibba-jabba, the attack was coordinated in order to get the U.S. more involved in the ME, Iraq, etc. So I'm confused about what the point of demolishing an extra tower is?

Was there something special in Tower 7? It seems that the planes/destruction of the main towers would have been plenty with regards to starting a war.

Anyway, no flames, just curious about it. Sorry if this topic has been discussed before!
    Insurance money. Funny how the bank which was closer to the Twin Towers than WTC 7 didn't collapse... yet three of Larry Silverstein's buildings just so happened to collapse by a weak fire within a matter of hours, symmetrically nonetheless. And the best part was Larry Silverstein fully admitting on PBS about the demolition of WTC 7.

Few more years, we'll all know wtf really happened on 9/11.
    أشهد أن لا إله إلاَّ الله و أشهد أن محمد رسول الله
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

🚷 Anti-Degeneracy League 🚷

https://www.twitter.com/eyeonpalestine

Mossad acronym: ISIS AKA Israeli Secret Intelligence Service

2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50) 2003 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It was 47 stories. Massively tall building. It would have been the tallest building in my country.

Watch the video and time the fall.

On my way to fitandfree fatbutfree's Avatar
    fatbutfree will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatbutfree will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatbutfree will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatbutfree will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatbutfree will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatbutfree will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatbutfree will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatbutfree will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatbutfree will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatbutfree will become famous soon enough. (+50) fatbutfree will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm very skeptical of conspiracy's but building 7 still has me puzzled. They should have just said they demolished it for safety reasons, that's what I would have done.. If I was leading a conspiracy.. That is...

Originally Posted by Danny23 View Post
    Insurance money. Funny how the bank which was closer to the Twin Towers than WTC 7 didn't collapse... yet three of Larry Silverstein's buildings just so happened to collapse by a weak fire within a matter of hours, symmetrically nonetheless. And the best part was Larry Silverstein fully admitting on PBS about the demolition of WTC 7.

Funny you mention, the Deutsche bank had massive damage (24 storys gouged out of one side of the facade.

It didn't collapse.

WTC 7 had at most 20 floor gash, in reality maybe much less damage. It collapsed.

HeyDelilah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HeyDelilah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HeyDelilah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HeyDelilah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HeyDelilah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HeyDelilah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HeyDelilah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HeyDelilah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HeyDelilah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HeyDelilah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HeyDelilah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Danny23 View Post

We already know what happened. Religious nut case muslims decided it would be a good idea to hijack a plane and fly it into the twin towers. But you dont believe that because you dont listen to logic or science.

Originally Posted by HeyDelilah View Post
    We already know what happened. Religious nut case muslims decided it would be a good idea to hijack a plane and fly it into the twin towers. But you dont believe that because you dont listen to logic or science.
    what does science have anything to do with what you just said??

troll alert.

Originally Posted by hungarian_boss View Post
    Yes, they demolished WTC 7 b/c they had gov't companies and financial instituions located there.......awesome logic.....according to people on here; the US gov't wanted to destroy pieces of the gov't, this means the U.S. gov'.t conspired to crash one of the planes into the pentagon too!! Right?
    well.. pieces of govt has grand access by who??? government! how easy would it be to prep and wire their own buildings without notice. judging by ur sarcasm, do you think they wouldnt do it? well.. just because they wouldnt, doesnt mean they didnt.

IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) IraHays is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    They couldn't go back to the Greasers
    All they could do was pick up the pieces
    Surely Brenda and Eddie would always find a way to survive

HeyDelilah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HeyDelilah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HeyDelilah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HeyDelilah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HeyDelilah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HeyDelilah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HeyDelilah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HeyDelilah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HeyDelilah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HeyDelilah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) HeyDelilah has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Rex2007 View Post
    what does science have anything to do with what you just said??

troll alert.
    Anyone who believes 9/11 was an american conspiracy is throwing all logic out the window which is everything science stands for.