You don't know SQUAT squat_princess's Avatar
    squat_princess will become famous soon enough. (+50) squat_princess will become famous soon enough. (+50) squat_princess will become famous soon enough. (+50) squat_princess will become famous soon enough. (+50) squat_princess will become famous soon enough. (+50) squat_princess will become famous soon enough. (+50) squat_princess will become famous soon enough. (+50) squat_princess will become famous soon enough. (+50) squat_princess will become famous soon enough. (+50) squat_princess will become famous soon enough. (+50) squat_princess will become famous soon enough. (+50)

O/T Lip Plumpers. Make your own??

Hey guys. Thought i'd share something with you. I was in sephora today, and the sales lady showed me this product for lip plumping (40 something dollars.) I use lip plumpers pretty regularly. Any ways, this new one she was showing me seemed pretty convincing. I read the ingredients.. and it turned out that i had most of them in my cupboard! Its made with amino acids! (specifically ALA) So being bored and curious, I opened up one of my R-ALA capsuls, and mixed it with a vitamin E capsul, and rubbed my lips down with it.. and sure enough.. ladies.. it worked. It's grainy, so every few minutes i've been rubbing it into my lips gently... and my lips have never looked this full before. I wonder how long it'll last, and how much bigger they can go...

I'll let you know if you're interested.

I hope this doesnt chap my lips like crazy!
    BodyByXenia.com
    AntiHeroFitness.com

KimberAnn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I love lip plumpers!! My fav is the LipFusion!! Where do I get the ALA?? Vitamin Shoppe?? GNC??

justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    hahaha wow, thats awesome! i'm a lip fusion fan too. glow is my favourite summer lg and i'm getting myself some more as my 'reward' sooner or later

KimberAnn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    My fav LipFusion is the Red one called Sexy!!!

MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by squat_princess
    Hey guys. Thought i'd share something with you. I was in sephora today, and the sales lady showed me this product for lip plumping (40 something dollars.) I use lip plumpers pretty regularly. Any ways, this new one she was showing me seemed pretty convincing. I read the ingredients.. and it turned out that i had most of them in my cupboard! Its made with amino acids! (specifically ALA) So being bored and curious, I opened up one of my R-ALA capsuls, and mixed it with a vitamin E capsul, and rubbed my lips down with it.. and sure enough.. ladies.. it worked. It's grainy, so every few minutes i've been rubbing it into my lips gently... and my lips have never looked this full before. I wonder how long it'll last, and how much bigger they can go...

I'll let you know if you're interested.

I hope this doesnt chap my lips like crazy!

How long did it last? I may have to try this

darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I'd considered trying a plumping formula, but I couldn't bring myself to pay the high prices. Just discovered Sally Hansen's come out with a line of glosses called "Diamond Lip Treatment." This stuff's awesome and it costs much, much less than others I've seen out there.

http://www.sallyhansen.com/lips_diamond.cfm

AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    in all seriousness, how come many of you ladies want big lips?

now, im not saying have no lips at all, but does everyone really want angelina jolie lips? maybe i'm in the minority, but i really don't think 'the lips make the girl'. maybe it's a girl thing?

i'm also not trying to sound like too much of an assclown, so please forgive me.

You don't know SQUAT squat_princess's Avatar
    squat_princess will become famous soon enough. (+50) squat_princess will become famous soon enough. (+50) squat_princess will become famous soon enough. (+50) squat_princess will become famous soon enough. (+50) squat_princess will become famous soon enough. (+50) squat_princess will become famous soon enough. (+50) squat_princess will become famous soon enough. (+50) squat_princess will become famous soon enough. (+50) squat_princess will become famous soon enough. (+50) squat_princess will become famous soon enough. (+50) squat_princess will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    It lasted about a day and a half. I never followed up with it because it DID leave my lips grainy. So I guess I could do it a couple times before a night out... it's not as convenient as lip fusion is, but it's still fun to do when you're feeling girly... you know, the face masks, fake tanning, tooth bleaching, herbal tea night in.. lol.. maybe that's just me.

I like the way I look with bigger lips. It's not dramatical like surgery.. In no way am i even suggesting that lips make the girl! I guess to each her own...
    BodyByXenia.com
    AntiHeroFitness.com

justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500) justagirl is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    i don't want angelina jolie lips, and i actually think she'd be better looking with slightly smaller ones. lip plumpers tend to fill small vertical lines i have on my lips that make them look a little shrivelled up. i've had them forever and it may be a racial trait, i'm afghan. i don't want them to actually be LARGER, just a little more plump, a little more pouty and smoother

darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250) darkangel has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    As you get older, too, you tend to lose the full, sexy look and start to get the lines around the lips, etc. I don't want huge, bee-stung lips, but a little help is nice. I'm glad I discovered this Sally Hansen stuff in time to wear for my wedding pics!

AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50) AangleN will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    gotcha. i guess i was thinking you wanted them like two hotdogs or something.

all of you have a leg up on 99% of other females to start with, being that at least you take care of yourself beyond tanning and makeup!