Weight_Lifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weight_Lifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weight_Lifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weight_Lifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weight_Lifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weight_Lifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weight_Lifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weight_Lifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weight_Lifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weight_Lifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weight_Lifter is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Exclamation In what Order should I arrange my Workout?

http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/animalpak78.htm
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/animalpak78.htm
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/animalpak80.htm
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/animalpak81.htm
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/animalpak82.htm

Each of those Links where the different workouts Im going to do during the week. It included Arms, back, Legs, Chest, and shoulders. I want to do leg day on Friday because I want to be able to do cardio from Monday-Thursday.
    So considering Legs day to be Friday, In what Order Should I do the other workouts. I was think about Chest on Monday, Back on Tuesday, Arms on Wednesday, and Shoulders on Thursday. Does it seem to be effective? The thing I don't want is that I'm working a muscle and then the other Day I'm sore but I have to work that muscle a little bit more. Please Help.

Weight_Lifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weight_Lifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weight_Lifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weight_Lifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weight_Lifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weight_Lifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weight_Lifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weight_Lifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weight_Lifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weight_Lifter is on a distinguished road. (+10) Weight_Lifter is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Bump

Thanks for all your help.

TheVirtualTaco is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVirtualTaco is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVirtualTaco is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVirtualTaco is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVirtualTaco is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVirtualTaco is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVirtualTaco is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVirtualTaco is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVirtualTaco is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVirtualTaco is on a distinguished road. (+10) TheVirtualTaco is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Where are you at in terms of experience? If you are just starting out, you might want to use a full body approach like Mark Rippetoe's Starting Strength. If you are an intermediate, maybe Bill Starr's 5x5 workout. A M-W-F approach makes it easier to squeeze in cardio on off days.

Generally, the bb.com workout articles (this one included) suck.
    Lean body mass is my fat burner.

Disclaimer: I reserve the right to be a complete a**hole at any time.

Great quotes from BB.com:

"I disagree with people that says that high reps and low weight do not tone your muscles . High reps (20-30) do something , but I dont know what is it, I hope somebody can tell something about it"
    -- piportil_l4

I hate doing cardio when My legs are sore or torn. I'm intermediate. The workout is more conveniate for me at this time.
    Last edited by Weight_Lifter; 05-16-2006 at 03:31 PM.

Freestyle Bodybuilder bigcityboy's Avatar
    bigcityboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigcityboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigcityboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigcityboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigcityboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigcityboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigcityboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigcityboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigcityboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigcityboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigcityboy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Arrow I don't get it?

What do you mean? Because You've actually answered yourself when you said You did not to work on the same muscles back to back.
    Animal programs are however enginneered exactly correct. Only if your like me You get anctious and want to do more than enough. anyways I could not stay on even the most advanced animal routine and moved on to HVT. "Within 4 years"
    If your a begginer Animal routines are a definite starting place.

Originally Posted by bigcityboy
    What do you mean? Because You've actually answered yourself when you said You did not to work on the same muscles back to back.
    Animal programs are however enginneered exactly correct. Only if your like me You get anctious and want to do more than enough. anyways I could not stay on even the most advanced animal routine and moved on to HVT. "Within 4 years"
    If your a begginer Animal routines are a definite starting place.
    What I mean is that If I do back on tuesday, I don't want to work on arms the next day because My biceps would be sore. Currently I just did back today and don't know what to do tommorow because If I'm sore I can't do arms. But I want to do legs on Friday. So my only option is shoulders. So how should all of these be arranged if Legs is on Friday? Did that help a little?

Freestyle Bodybuilder bigcityboy's Avatar
    bigcityboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigcityboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigcityboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigcityboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigcityboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigcityboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigcityboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigcityboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigcityboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigcityboy is on a distinguished road. (+10) bigcityboy is on a distinguished road. (+10)

semi advanced routines

There is a semi advanced routine called the push and pull where you work the stomach back and bicepts on the firstday, the legs on the second day and the shoulders chest and triceps on the last day and than you take one day off and reapeat so you would actually make almost two passes per week.
    I can't see why you would not want to work on biceps after back day. I don't see a problem with it.
    Maybe you have your own strategy.

Originally Posted by bigcityboy
    There is a semi advanced routine called the push and pull where you work the stomach back and bicepts on the firstday, the legs on the second day and the shoulders chest and triceps on the last day and than you take one day off and reapeat so you would actually make almost two passes per week.
    I can't see why you would not want to work on biceps after back day. I don't see a problem with it.
    Maybe you have your own strategy.
    I'm sore on my biceps after back day. I'm only concerned that I'll just ruin my gains or I won't lift as hard because of My soreness. What do you think?