jikaf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jikaf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jikaf has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Fat burners? Yah or nay?

Hi everyone

I'm just wondering if I should be taking some fat burners to help me lose fat quicker. My bf is totally against them- he is a paramedic and sees lots of people get really sick from them. Is there anything totally safe out there that actually works? I have taken them in the past- the ones that really made a difference were Xenadrine with Ephreda- but Ephreda is now banned in Canada. It made my heart race too and I had tons of headaches with it so I wouldn't take anything with ephreda again. But it did work and I lost tons of fat with it. Is there anything else?

Thanks!

daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) daYDreAmErX has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    You should have a look in supplements section.

atherjen is on a distinguished road. (+10) atherjen is on a distinguished road. (+10) atherjen is on a distinguished road. (+10) atherjen is on a distinguished road. (+10) atherjen is on a distinguished road. (+10) atherjen is on a distinguished road. (+10) atherjen is on a distinguished road. (+10) atherjen is on a distinguished road. (+10) atherjen is on a distinguished road. (+10) atherjen is on a distinguished road. (+10) atherjen is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    my very safe, ephedrine free fat burner is Basic Cuts by Designer Supplements.
    it wont give you those headaches and shakes like ephedrine based products will to some.
    BC will increase metabolism , surpress appetite, balance out leptin & serotonin (that fall during dieting), increase energy and endurance.

http://bodybuilding.com/store/design/basic.html
    Preppin for 2007 Nationals figure

*Designer Supplements sponsered athlete*

terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hi there, check out my write up about fat burners at http://terracotta2.googlepages.com/supplementreviews
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

www.hotnfit.com - need help with fat loss, muscle gain, or having a healthy pregnancy? Visit my site! Yes safe for work and mobile friendly :)

www.********.com/hotnfitcom