Jacktheripper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jacktheripper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jacktheripper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jacktheripper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jacktheripper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jacktheripper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jacktheripper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jacktheripper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jacktheripper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jacktheripper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jacktheripper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Question Very weird chest situation.. take a look guys...

Hey,
    I work my chest out once a week. The days after 1 work out im sore as ****er. I also get a nice pump on chest day as well. My question is my chest wont seem to actually grow! Its sore, but doesnt seem to grow, its gets a little bigger, but how long should it take? Ive been working out for about a year now. Im 6'1 200 pounds. My arms, shoulders, back etc all are fine except my chest,wtf?
    please help
    -JTR

Gatecrasher is a name known to all. (+5000) Gatecrasher is a name known to all. (+5000) Gatecrasher is a name known to all. (+5000) Gatecrasher is a name known to all. (+5000) Gatecrasher is a name known to all. (+5000) Gatecrasher is a name known to all. (+5000) Gatecrasher is a name known to all. (+5000) Gatecrasher is a name known to all. (+5000) Gatecrasher is a name known to all. (+5000) Gatecrasher is a name known to all. (+5000) Gatecrasher is a name known to all. (+5000)
    did you forget to eat?

blackbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) blackbird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just be patient, I got the same problem. I have been training for 3 years and finally my chest is getting bigger.

BWP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Have you tried pre-exhausting you're chest with an isolation exercise and then do you're bench routine?

Smurf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smurf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smurf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smurf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smurf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smurf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smurf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smurf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smurf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smurf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Smurf is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Unhappy

If I were you just keep with some really heavy movements on the benchpress and incline. Then every couple of weeks do the incline before you do regular benching, otherwise i dont know what else to say.

Jacktheripper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jacktheripper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jacktheripper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jacktheripper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jacktheripper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jacktheripper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jacktheripper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jacktheripper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jacktheripper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jacktheripper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Jacktheripper is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    do u think preexhaust will make a difference??
    -jt

BWP has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Pre-exhaustion works for some but everyones different. Read the thread above this one on chest routines. Dorian has a routine that could help sprout some growth for you're chest. It sounds like it would be a killer.

masswithclass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masswithclass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masswithclass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masswithclass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masswithclass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masswithclass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masswithclass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masswithclass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masswithclass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masswithclass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) masswithclass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I remember reading an article by Vince Taylor a few years ago where he said he had the same prob as you, what he did was do 4 sets of incline flyes, then 4 sets of normal flyes and THEN go onto the pressing movements, his chest grew to be one of the best in bodybuilding, i tried the same workout and am still getting great gains, so if it worked for vince, and it worked for me, I KNOW its gonna work for you, cause i had the same prob bro, now i can see separation between my chest even seperation from my lower pec muscle to my upper pec muscle, go crank the intensity!!!
    A pump is like cuming - Arnold

thanks alot!!!!!!!!!!!
    jtr

P97Hydra-Shok has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    my problem is the exact opposite...my chest is getting huge but my arms arent, i work out my arms just as hard as my chest too, maybe even more...

thanasis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thanasis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thanasis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thanasis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thanasis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thanasis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thanasis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thanasis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thanasis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thanasis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) thanasis is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    jack i think your problem is you might be working your chest too much. try different routines. maybe use more weight with less volume. if you get very sore then this is not good because you are either tearing down your muscles too musch and/or not getting enough nutrients to repair them

You know u could be righht. I m in college now and try to get as much food as possible, but nutrients could be a little problem. What do you suggest?? BTW i get good pumps in the gym, i think its a healthy sore, so is soreness still the prob??
    -JTR

SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SyNeRgY has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes deffinetly... Pre-ex. worked well to break my barrier!

§

kerrydan10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

wosre problem

Originally Posted by Jacktheripper View Post
    Hey,
    I work my chest out once a week. The days after 1 work out im sore as ****er. I also get a nice pump on chest day as well. My question is my chest wont seem to actually grow! Its sore, but doesnt seem to grow, its gets a little bigger, but how long should it take? Ive been working out for about a year now. Im 6'1 200 pounds. My arms, shoulders, back etc all are fine except my chest,wtf?
    please help
    -JTR

check this out, my chest grows ok well the lower part that is but the upper part has this muscle with sticks out, i have seen people with some thing like it big not nearly that size, i is big. So i was wondering if anyone has seen one as big an is there any chest exercise i should stop doing an sum i should do to get ride of it or lesson it from being seen so much
    Attached Images

BananaHammocks is on a distinguished road. (+10) BananaHammocks is on a distinguished road. (+10) BananaHammocks is on a distinguished road. (+10) BananaHammocks is on a distinguished road. (+10) BananaHammocks is on a distinguished road. (+10) BananaHammocks is on a distinguished road. (+10) BananaHammocks is on a distinguished road. (+10) BananaHammocks is on a distinguished road. (+10) BananaHammocks is on a distinguished road. (+10) BananaHammocks is on a distinguished road. (+10) BananaHammocks is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I don't know why nobody has said this, but how much do you bench? If you want your chest to grow you need to lift weight that actually makes your chest want to grow.

Prepare Perform Prevail SuicideGripMe's Avatar
    SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) SuicideGripMe is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Having some meat on your bones would help... eat, lift, repeat.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=180003183&p=1635918623#post1635918623
    New Shanghai Log!

"225, 315, 405 whatever. Yeah these benchmark digits come to mean a lot to us, the few warriors in this arena. They are, however, just numbers. I'm guilty of that sh*t too, waiting for somebody to powder my nuts cuz I did 20 reps of whatever the **** on the bench. Big f*king deal. It is all relative." G Diesel

LexLuthor1337 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    It doesn't matter how much weight you can bench. I had no chest at all but I could bench 325 5 times. Mine didn't start growing until I started doing lower weight with one set of 10 "perfect" reps. 5 seconds going down and 5 seconds going up.

lionsman81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lionsman81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lionsman81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lionsman81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lionsman81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lionsman81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lionsman81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lionsman81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lionsman81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lionsman81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) lionsman81 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey,
    please help
    -JTR
    I have the opposite problem. My chest is huge, but my arms are lacking. If you want to get a bigger chest, do some lower weights and higher reps, then after 3 weeks or so, go to 10-8-6 of heavy weight. If you can't get 8 or 6, don't worry, keep the weight heavy. Your chest will grow like you wouldn't believe.

Quest to 315+BP for Reps JustinRideout's Avatar
    JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey,
    please help
    -JTR
    Form and food ?
    Warning : Bodybuilding results may cause slight narcissism and turn you into a cheeky kunt, please train responsibily .

"-You can have results or you can have excuses . You can't have both !"

"In the gym, you are nothing but the embodiment of your own will."- BrettT

Current Lifts 18/10/2016

OHP: 225 x 1
    Bench : 340 x 1
    Squat : 500 x 2
    Deadlift : 600 x 1
    Bench/Squat/Deadlift total , natty , raw : 1440

Next milestones : 365 bench , and current lifts or higher under 12% bodyfat

Quest to 315+BP for Reps JustinRideout's Avatar
    JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50) JustinRideout will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Wow

Epic Bumps
    Warning : Bodybuilding results may cause slight narcissism and turn you into a cheeky kunt, please train responsibily .

"-You can have results or you can have excuses . You can't have both !"

"In the gym, you are nothing but the embodiment of your own will."- BrettT

Current Lifts 18/10/2016

OHP: 225 x 1
    Bench : 340 x 1
    Squat : 500 x 2
    Deadlift : 600 x 1
    Bench/Squat/Deadlift total , natty , raw : 1440

Next milestones : 365 bench , and current lifts or higher under 12% bodyfat

Idontlikecats has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Idontlikecats has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Idontlikecats has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Idontlikecats has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Idontlikecats has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Idontlikecats has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Try hitting chest twice a week, the first workout do your lifts 3x8, the second workout of the week 8x3.

Been working really well for me, and I had man titties 6 months ago.