Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    squats and milk = growth niCe99's Avatar
    niCe99 is a name known to all. (+5000) niCe99 is a name known to all. (+5000) niCe99 is a name known to all. (+5000) niCe99 is a name known to all. (+5000) niCe99 is a name known to all. (+5000) niCe99 is a name known to all. (+5000) niCe99 is a name known to all. (+5000) niCe99 is a name known to all. (+5000) niCe99 is a name known to all. (+5000) niCe99 is a name known to all. (+5000) niCe99 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up Nintendo Wii versus Playstation 3

im hearing pretty good things about Wii compared to the ps3 currently

Wii

low price (170 american from what i heard)
    great games (legend of zelda is all i need)
    abilitiy to purchase old games (nes, snes, n64, cube)
    its "new" compared to old consoles (different control)

PS3

very expensive from what i heard (600ish american)
    not many great games this far (only great games or games i am looking forward to are ff13 and mgs4)
    control is the same except they added the motion sensory on it (you have to move the controller, which is cool)

Discuss.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=9087539#post9087539

LETHAL BURN is a name known to all. (+5000) LETHAL BURN is a name known to all. (+5000) LETHAL BURN is a name known to all. (+5000) LETHAL BURN is a name known to all. (+5000) LETHAL BURN is a name known to all. (+5000) LETHAL BURN is a name known to all. (+5000) LETHAL BURN is a name known to all. (+5000) LETHAL BURN is a name known to all. (+5000) LETHAL BURN is a name known to all. (+5000) LETHAL BURN is a name known to all. (+5000) LETHAL BURN is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I was watching a little of E3 2006 on G4 Tv Friday and they said how they expected a lot more from PS3. Im thinking its just due to the price. From what those guys said they thought the Wii had the best show. I myself already have a xbox 360 and will be buying the Wii. Maybe in a year I will think about picking up a PS3. For now the Wii looks promising.
    www.spartanfitness.net

Muay Thai and Jitz

moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    im gonna go with wii

the ps3 is gonna be way to much most gamers are not gonna shall $600 for the ps3
    i bolieve the u.s.a is the greatest place to live on earth

PSN MOONDOGGEY

Radioactive Man is just really nice. (+1000) Radioactive Man is just really nice. (+1000) Radioactive Man is just really nice. (+1000) Radioactive Man is just really nice. (+1000) Radioactive Man is just really nice. (+1000) Radioactive Man is just really nice. (+1000) Radioactive Man is just really nice. (+1000) Radioactive Man is just really nice. (+1000) Radioactive Man is just really nice. (+1000) Radioactive Man is just really nice. (+1000) Radioactive Man is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by moondoggey
    the ps3 is gonna be way to much most gamers are not gonna shall $600 for the ps3
    You don't know gamers then.

Caltos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caltos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caltos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caltos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caltos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caltos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caltos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caltos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caltos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caltos has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Caltos has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    with the Wii, you can play tennis more interactively, and with Zelda, like you mentioned you can hear the arrow leave your "e-bow" and plunge into the chest of your enemy

there is a nunchaku attachment, which also has a gyro sensor, and the two work together really nicely

then sony with their Ps3, decided to copy nintendo's innovative idea, which i thought was pretty sad, this came off as a sign of desperation

sad that sony had to stoop so low

all i need is the wii, and my pc for every other game that xbox 360 or the ps3 will come out with

and if it is not out for either pc or wii, there is not point in me wasting my time with it on the ps3 or xbox360

zelda, metroid prime, and the other fun interactive games on the wii, and the rest on the pc

if some obscure title comes out exclusively for the ps3, or xbox 360, it probably sucks anyways if it won't even come out for the pc, so not even worth my time

wii and pc for the win

Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000) Ace50 is just really nice. (+1000)
    will the wii's games have promising graphics like the ps3 or xbox 360?

They havnet showed any games on the wii, i wanna see what the machine is capable of!

The controller looks kinda difficult to use

I would get the ps3, but moneywise i would get wii

If i was a millionaire- ps3
    Average Joe like me- Wii
    .:Ace50 Crew:.
    ++ Positive Crew ++

Mazzoni will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mazzoni will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mazzoni will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mazzoni will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mazzoni will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mazzoni will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mazzoni will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mazzoni will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mazzoni will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mazzoni will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mazzoni will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Caltos
    with the Wii, you can play tennis more interactively, and with Zelda, like you mentioned you can hear the arrow leave your "e-bow" and plunge into the chest of your enemy

there is a nunchaku attachment, which also has a gyro sensor, and the two work together really nicely

then sony with their Ps3, decided to copy nintendo's innovative idea, which i thought was pretty sad, this came off as a sign of desperation

sad that sony had to stoop so low

all i need is the wii, and my pc for every other game that xbox 360 or the ps3 will come out with

and if it is not out for either pc or wii, there is not point in me wasting my time with it on the ps3 or xbox360

zelda, metroid prime, and the other fun interactive games on the wii, and the rest on the pc

if some obscure title comes out exclusively for the ps3, or xbox 360, it probably sucks anyways if it won't even come out for the pc, so not even worth my time

wii and pc for the win
    I'm with you on this one, it was really sad that sony had to try and copy nintendo at the last minute, bad business practice really

really bad

it looks poor on the company in my mind, without being innovative themselves, they had to steal from true genius...sad

but i like also the combination of the PC, and Wii. Crazy fun and innovative games that you would love to play, and enjoy because the controller is meant to be fun and intuitive on the Wii, and the rest of the other games, the majority of which are cross-platformed on PC anyways, so not even worth paying for the PS3.

moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) moondoggey is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Radioactive Man
    You don't know gamers then.

only way ps3 will do a good sale is the 1st week its out and those are only by the hardcoresonyfans

if sony was smart and really wanna make sure that the ps3 sells at $600 they should have a game included in the box of the ps3
    i bolieve the u.s.a is the greatest place to live on earth

PSN MOONDOGGEY

Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000) Tiger Driver is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm buying a Wii right away. The PS3 can kiss my ass.
    No agony, no bragony!

johnny-oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny-oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny-oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny-oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny-oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny-oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny-oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny-oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny-oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny-oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) johnny-oh is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    All you Nintendo Wii-ners can go play your wii-k system, while im enjoying my PS3
    "Some people like Manitoba because of the friendly people, the arts scene and the culture.

Some people like BC because of the moderate weather and the nice scenery.

Some people like Saskatchewan."

-samcanadian

Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000)
    Im a huge playstation fan through and through and i WILL get a PS3 but the wii is starting to build on me a little

LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000) LatsMakeTheMan is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I've been most interested in the PS3 for a while now, but with this $600 price tag, I'm putting more consideration into the Xbox360.

But for the time being, there really aren't any next-gen games I'm interested in, so I've got the time to sit back and let the situation develop further.
    In 1945, Adolf Hilter died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied, "I am responsible for the massacre of millions" Satan said, "well done, sit to the right of my throne." In 1953, Joseph Stalin died and went to Hell. Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" He replied "I killed millions to stay in power" Satan said "good, sit to my left" 2010, Ronnie James Dio died and went to Hell, Satan asked, "why are you in Hell?" Dio replied, "Bitch, get the fuk off my throne!"

Radioactive Man is just really nice. (+1000) Radioactive Man is just really nice. (+1000) Radioactive Man is just really nice. (+1000) Radioactive Man is just really nice. (+1000) Radioactive Man is just really nice. (+1000) Radioactive Man is just really nice. (+1000) Radioactive Man is just really nice. (+1000) Radioactive Man is just really nice. (+1000) Radioactive Man is just really nice. (+1000) Radioactive Man is just really nice. (+1000) Radioactive Man is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by moondoggey
    only way ps3 will do a good sale is the 1st week its out and those are only by the hardcoresonyfans
    Um, no. PS3 is going to be bought by hardcore Sony fans, hardcore gamers, novice gamers, etc. It's going to be sold out.

Originally Posted by johnny-oh
    All you Nintendo Wii-ners can go play your wii-k system, while im enjoying my PS3
    They have no idea how old the novelty of swinging your arms around is going to get.

Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000) Ripped Mass is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Radioactive Man
    Um, no. PS3 is going to be bought by hardcore Sony fans, hardcore gamers, novice gamers, etc. It's going to be sold out.
    plus hi-tech fans. like it or not the ps3 is the most advanced system out of all of them.

Niyko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Niyko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Niyko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Niyko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Niyko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Niyko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Niyko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Niyko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Niyko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Niyko will become famous soon enough. (+50) Niyko will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Been a nintendo fan all my life, any console the come out with, im gonna buy it, so Wii is first on my list.

I only bought a ps2 for final fantasy, but thats cause it was cheap.

I hope that the Wii is alot more sucessful than the GcCwas (the GC IMO is very udderatted), but I hope Wii is sucessful.

Wii it is.

gymboy99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymboy99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymboy99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymboy99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymboy99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymboy99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymboy99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymboy99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymboy99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymboy99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymboy99 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    anybody got any screens of the wii in action?
    'May god have mercy upon my enemies, because i wont.'
    ()()().............iiiii............()()()
    ()()()""""""""""""('_')"""""""""""()()()
    ()()()."o.......//i_i\\.......o"()()()
    ..........(()(''( ._|_. )'')())..........
    ...............\-i-/................
    .........../ ''i'' \.............
    .......(() ).( ()).......
    .....( )......( ).....
    .=O...........O=.
    'Its not the size of the dog in the fight its the size of the fight in the dog'

gymboy99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymboy99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymboy99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymboy99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymboy99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymboy99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymboy99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymboy99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymboy99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymboy99 is on a distinguished road. (+10) gymboy99 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    i think this is a nintendo wii screenshot- not 100% on that though, check it out

.....( )......( ).....
    .=O...........O=.

niCe99 is a name known to all. (+5000) niCe99 is a name known to all. (+5000) niCe99 is a name known to all. (+5000) niCe99 is a name known to all. (+5000) niCe99 is a name known to all. (+5000) niCe99 is a name known to all. (+5000) niCe99 is a name known to all. (+5000) niCe99 is a name known to all. (+5000) niCe99 is a name known to all. (+5000) niCe99 is a name known to all. (+5000) niCe99 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    im a hardcore playstation fan and i enjoyed ps1 and ps2....but im looking forward towards the Wii

Why?

because of the game varity (much more entertaining games IMO)
    the price currently (in the near future when ps3's price goes down, i'll obviously get it)
    and the new controller and how everything flows along with it

i remmeber back in the days when snes was a big hit. they had many awesome games for example the mario games, zelda and metroid. those were the days. they were not 3d games or good graphics but they were entertaining.

playstation was ok
    playstation 2 gotten to the point where graphics > entertainment of games + many games were short due to the graphic memory space (metal gear solid 3)
    playstation 3 could go good or bad, we'll see

also the wii looks a lot better than the ps3 and it is much lighter and smaller- approximately the size of 3 stacked dvds cases, now thats small!!!
    .....( )......( ).....
    .=O...........O=.

dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000) dash_riprock is a name known to all. (+5000)
    when are these systems hitting shelves

wii and ps3 screenshots

http://www.gamespot.com/e3/e3images.html

both systems will be released in north america this coming fall i believe

Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Slash_ has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i'm going with the ps3
    ears and titties

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vV6z0xh2gl8

just think if a bodybuilding game is released we will all be on our wii's benching 400lbs instead of ever working out lol
    .....( )......( ).....
    .=O...........O=.

Mazzoni will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mazzoni will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mazzoni will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mazzoni will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mazzoni will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mazzoni will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mazzoni will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mazzoni will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mazzoni will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mazzoni will become famous soon enough. (+50) Mazzoni will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by gymboy99
    anybody got any screens of the wii in action?
    got actual footage if you want

http://revolution.ign.com

then you decide

IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) IllumX is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ps3...without a doubt...just gotta save for it!

super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SMIN
    will the wii's games have promising graphics like the ps3 or xbox 360?

Nope, and they aren't trying to come close. Just a few steps up from Gamecube.
    Sometimes I wish there was a negative rep button for real life.

Anyone who is not a fan of AC/DC just hasn't listened to their songs loud enough yet.

super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000) super shocker is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Mikesmaf

Awesome! I can so tell the game will be great cause it has great graphics... cause if a game has great graphics it is automatically the best game on the market, no questions asked!
    Sometimes I wish there was a negative rep button for real life.

Anyone who is not a fan of AC/DC just hasn't listened to their songs loud enough yet.

Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Donster is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by Mikesmaf

no way that is actual in game graphics...thats CGI...

Is that real?
    Must rep 3VANGELIST three times!

Originally Posted by gymboy99
    i think this is a nintendo wii screenshot- not 100% on that though, check it out

its not its from a game being developed by a movie producer for the 360 and ps3. the wii's graphics are that much better than a xbox's. The wii is supposedly all about the games and their controller. I'll wait and see