b_long4133 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how fast can i get to 12% bf???

well all off-season for football i've been training for college football next year because i'm going to Washington and Jefferson to play runningback. i recently just got their workout that they send all of there recruits and i noticed that it said their runningbacks need to be between 8-12% body fat. I'm around 16-17%right now and i was wondering if getting down to 12% by august 13th is reachable because that's the first week of camp for me. I definitley know how to loose the fat so that's not a problem but i was just wondering how fast it could come off...i really don't want to take any weightloss pills or anything cuz i don't like using them and i'm already taking too many supps. i workout 6 days a week 4 are lifting one is just plyometrics and footspeed and one is just agility drills. i run or go on a bi everymorning before school on and empty stomach, eat 6 small meals a day and try to take in around 1800 to1700 cals because my rmr is about 2100 cals. i eat about 1 g of protein per pound of body weight and i take tribulus, flax seed oil (thinking about swithcing that to fish oil) and calcium magnesium pills for my patella tendonitis. I know i just probably gave a lot of irrelivant information but is dropping my body fat 5% by august 13 possible...thank you
    billy

vayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) vayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) vayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) vayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) vayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) vayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) vayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) vayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) vayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) vayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) vayx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    how much do you weigh?

OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) OmniPotentTitan is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    yes it is possible, whats your current
    diet/ workouts/ rest like ??

and plz no more long winded posts.

about 195...but that's someting i don't really understand if i drop that fat off i'm going to be looking at about 170-180 and i'l lbe worthless as a fullback...i need to be gaining, but i'm going to do what they tell me

jkl12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jkl12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jkl12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jkl12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jkl12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jkl12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jkl12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jkl12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jkl12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jkl12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jkl12345 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by b_long4133
    about 195...but that's someting i don't really understand if i drop that fat off i'm going to be looking at about 170-180 and i'l lbe worthless as a fullback...i need to be gaining, but i'm going to do what they tell me
    how tall r u

vayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) vayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) vayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) vayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) vayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) vayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) vayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) vayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) vayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) vayx will become famous soon enough. (+50) vayx will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    very easy to do, will take 6 - 8 weeks if training properly. Body fat as a running back or full back has 0 to do with ability though man (i play football) its all speed, agility, footwork, and seeing the holes. Strength comes second after all of that, and looks come dead last.

I would recommend trying to cut for 6 weeks see if it improves your speed/agility and if it improves it tremendously do a very clean bulk for greater strength. If not, and your still the same i would bulk back up to the same size for more weight, and the same speed/agility.

just my 2 cents, but yes it is very achieveable

ok well first off i'm abou 5'10, and i'll try to keep this as short as possible
    i work the same muscle once a week and my diet is something like this
    5:00 wake up and jog a couple miles or about 10 mile bike ride

7:00 2egg whites with 1 whole egg and 1 can of tuna

9:00 1 low carb tortilla roll with zero calorie butter and splenda and cinnamon sprinkled on it

11:00 100 g grilled chicken breast( i cut the fat off before i grill it) and a protein shake

1:30(pre workout) 100g grilled chicken breast with fat cut off with about a half a cup of brown rice

2:30(post workout) 100g grilled chicken breast with fat cut off, 2 cups of orange juice with 2 servings of gatorade powder mixed in it and 1/2 large boiled potato

5:00 whatever my mom makes, usually some sort of meat with veggies and or pasta

then i jog anywhere from 3-5 miles at night before bed. and i'm also thinking of replacing chicking with 100 g of fish instead for one meal

big stud steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big stud steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big stud steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big stud steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big stud steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big stud steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big stud steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big stud steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big stud steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big stud steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) big stud steve is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    try some HIIT in the morning then do a workout in the afternoon the bodyfat should come off quick

Originally Posted by vayx
    very easy to do, will take 6 - 8 weeks if training properly. Body fat as a running back or full back has 0 to do with ability though man (i play football) its all speed, agility, footwork, and seeing the holes. Strength comes second after all of that, and looks come dead last.

I would recommend trying to cut for 6 weeks see if it improves your speed/agility and if it improves it tremendously do a very clean bulk for greater strength. If not, and your still the same i would bulk back up to the same size for more weight, and the same speed/agility.

just my 2 cents, but yes it is very achieveable
    i know i agree with you 100% and i usually wouldn't do it but they say they want me around 12% and they are my coaches so i guess i have to do it...but they're starting the season i think 13th in the nation in division III so obviously they're doing something right

Tough as grits,carb CRAZY Train Hard's Avatar
    Train Hard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Train Hard has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    are you bulking or cutting?
    -JUST DO CARDIO!!!
    -Bodybuilding is not a hobbie, its a lifestyle

leakanddestroy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) leakanddestroy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yeah, don't worry you can drop 1% a week, then you can just eat at maintenance and make a little bit of lean gains there.
    It's not the size of the dog in the fight, but the size of the fight in the dog.