Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    blader91 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    my best friend has taken this produce the 3 month one and after those three months were done he had grown 2 inches hes 18 and was 5'5 and now is 5'7 he couldn't afford it anymore though but im going to try this out and hopfully ill get the same results

athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500) athenrye is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Strong shillery in this thread.

BRAVE-HEART will become famous soon enough. (+50) BRAVE-HEART will become famous soon enough. (+50) BRAVE-HEART will become famous soon enough. (+50) BRAVE-HEART will become famous soon enough. (+50) BRAVE-HEART will become famous soon enough. (+50) BRAVE-HEART will become famous soon enough. (+50) BRAVE-HEART will become famous soon enough. (+50) BRAVE-HEART will become famous soon enough. (+50) BRAVE-HEART will become famous soon enough. (+50) BRAVE-HEART will become famous soon enough. (+50) BRAVE-HEART will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Yeh this was my mate

before :

3ft6

and after :

7ft1
    aright cheif hows it gan ?

Pixel3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pixel3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pixel3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pixel3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pixel3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pixel3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pixel3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pixel3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pixel3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pixel3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Pixel3 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    LOL at Brave-Heart

@Archidion sorry dude I don't remember btu I remember they gave me a booklet with instuctions if they did not then you probably ordered a replica...

gutobr has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

growth flex donīt arrived...

I made a buy but didnīt arrive, and they donīt give a return...

KevinLee90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KevinLee90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KevinLee90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KevinLee90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KevinLee90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KevinLee90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KevinLee90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KevinLee90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KevinLee90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KevinLee90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) KevinLee90 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Exclamation

Everyone need to know one thing about Growth-Flex. They do not sell only pills to make you grow taller. It is a package with supplements and book to help you improve your height and posture. Not pills to make you grow taller.

Let me ask a question, does a weight loss bar can make you lose weight? No. It requires proper exercises and sleep in order to have the results. There is no such thing in life taking 1 pill a day or 2 will make you grow taller. It will give you the nutrients your body need daily, but if you do not use it properly, then your are just wasting time and money.

So, to answer your question, no. Growth-FlexV Pro System is not a scam. For those that did not grow taller is either they just took the supplements and lay off or barely work on their exercises/stretching suggested.

If they truly had work on it and didn't work. They would have a 90 days refund. Also, Growth-FlexV Pro System is a legit product with real doctor on hand working on this product. Beware of height product claiming to have doctor and cannot even mention the doctor name.

If you agree, disagree or want to know more: you can contact me directly at growtaller4adults [.] com

Best regards,

Kevin Lee
    Last edited by KevinLee90; 03-21-2011 at 11:56 AM.

t83513chentw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Angry Man, I will kill to grow taller!

I think Growthflexv is a scam. They didn't mail me back.

t83513chentw has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question I want to be tall

Originally Posted by archidion View Post
    dude... u gained 3"... thats awesome.. i am using this product but was wondering wat would be the correct diet for this.. like the time that u should take the pill... nutrition and excercises... could you tell me wat is the treatment that you got for that 4 month period..
    Is growthflex a scam?

ridan55 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

its safe but dont work .. i try it

i have try it . ok its safe but dosent make any changes my hight Stayed the same . Even if it increases the levels of growth hormone in the body can not increase the size and length of the bone. It's just waste of money . no pill make you tall .

irtejakabir has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Get any results?

Originally Posted by Pixel3 View Post
    Heightguide.com is bull**** I am sure it's just competitors I just made more reaserches on the net and ordered mine from growthflex-pro.com I am 5.10 i'll give it a try :P
    Hey Pixel3, could you please help me out? Were the pills of any use to you, did you at least gain two inches? I'd really appreciate if you reply back to me. Got two more years till I a reach the "standard age" for adulthood and I'm 5'6". I want to purchase this badly but don't know if it's worth it. Thanks

artyxavi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) artyxavi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) artyxavi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) artyxavi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) artyxavi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) artyxavi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) artyxavi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) artyxavi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) artyxavi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) artyxavi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) artyxavi has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

I have used it. only the exercise helped

I have used the product for 4 months and saw no effect in the long run. Im an Indian male and at 22 years of age purchased the product after a lot of internet searches. I used it exactly as recommended and did the exercises and changed my diet. My height was 164 cm in the morning and after the 4 month package of pills were over, with the 'bone builder' supplement lasting only 6 weeks. I saw a 0.75cm growth. But I think that was because of the exercises. I continued the diet and exercises for another 4 months but there was no more height gain. After this I am writing this review.
    If it did work, there would be more talks of it on the net and the normal negative reviews from trolls can account for a 20% negative vote max, not the <50% views I found while researching it. Most people wont write a review if they dont follow the instructions closely or see even a small benefit or dont realize height is lesser at night than morning. After doing a lot of stuff for 8 months I feel like only the exercise helped. Finally, the cost mentioned on their website is tax and shipping discluded. I paid a total of 24000 Rupees for it in the end and dont recommend because of hot flushes, depression & other small effects (not sure if its the pills) I experienced only in the months of use. Also 3 of the local doctors I asked when I had the chance said not to go for such things. There would be a huge authorized by government market for these if they did work.