John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

How does my diet sound to lose that last bit of fat?

I'll give you some background first:

I started lifting weights in my schools weight room after school last year with some friends. Nothing serious, I noticed that I was getting somewhat stronger, but i wouldn't watch what I was eating or anything. I lifted up until the end of this February, because I had to get my appendix taken out. The doctor told me not to lift for 4-5 months to avoid getting a hernia.
    I decided to use this to my advantage to lose all the extra weight I had. I was always kinda chunky, and I didn't really watch what I ate when I was lifting because I wasn't that serious about it. However, by the summer I want to start lifting seriously. I've probably lost about 20 pounds so far, and I just need to lose a little more fat, and I'll be happy. Im not concerned too much about losing muscle right now, since i'll start training again this summer. Also, I don't have a scale right not, but if I had to guess, I probably weigh about 170-175 lbs.

Breakfast:
    At school, i have lunch at 9:30 and I get a tuna sandwich on a whole wheat roll every day since it's probably the healthiest thing they serve. I drink 2 pint sized bottles of water with this.

After school I stay after to do 40-60 minutes of cardio.

Lunch (around 3:30)
    I go home and make myself a turkey or tuna sandwich on whole wheat bread, along with a tablespoon or 2 of natural peanut butter. From 5:00 to 10:00, i go to work.

Dinner (around 10:30)
    I know its not good to eat this late, but I have to work the above hours 5 days a week, so I don't really have a choice. I usually eat whatever my mom made for dinner. She usually makes something fairly healthy, and I also try not to eat many carbs. For example, today I had chicken cutlets with spinach.

critique, please.

Texasboy7 is not very helpful. (-500) Texasboy7 is not very helpful. (-500) Texasboy7 is not very helpful. (-500) Texasboy7 is not very helpful. (-500) Texasboy7 is not very helpful. (-500) Texasboy7 is not very helpful. (-500) Texasboy7 is not very helpful. (-500) Texasboy7 is not very helpful. (-500) Texasboy7 is not very helpful. (-500) Texasboy7 is not very helpful. (-500) Texasboy7 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Wow, first off you need 5-6 small meals a day. I'm doing a keto diet right now which is high in fat, protein and low in carb. 65% fat, 30% protein, 5% carbs. I love it. Go read the Keto section and I was 5'10, 175 11% bf about 2 weeks ago now I'm at about 9-10%. This is my eating regiment:

Breakfast- Eggs, bacon and sprinkled cheese- Fish oil

Lunch- Steak, chicken, fish, salad, cheese and olive oil

Mid Afternoon snack- 3-4 slim jims, depends on the size

Dinner- Same as lunch

Post Workout- Whey, Dextrose and water

Before Bed- Tuna, Natty PB

There's a lot more on the Keto page. Hope this helps

John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) John L has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    thank you for your suggestion, but the only problem is that I don't really have the time for that many meals. I am only home have 2 hours to stay home from after im at school to when I leave for work. And I was told it's not good to eat too much before you go to bed. Would it help if I brought some small snacks with me to school and work? If so, what are some suggestions? (sorry for all the noob questions)

Texasboy7 is not very helpful. (-500) Texasboy7 is not very helpful. (-500) Texasboy7 is not very helpful. (-500) Texasboy7 is not very helpful. (-500) Texasboy7 is not very helpful. (-500) Texasboy7 is not very helpful. (-500) Texasboy7 is not very helpful. (-500) Texasboy7 is not very helpful. (-500) Texasboy7 is not very helpful. (-500) Texasboy7 is not very helpful. (-500) Texasboy7 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Yes that would help a lot, and going to bed eating a slow digesting meal like casein protein(cottage cheese is prime) is perfectly healthy cuz it keeps your metabolism running all night. And if you eat 5-6 meals a day you keep the metabolism running all day.

Thumbs up

Thanks a lot man, i'll be sure to go buy some cottage cheese tomorrow.